Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka (7425 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Meet Beautiful And Handsome Nigerian Singles On Naijachats.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by Ivorianaija(f): 1:08am On Aug 26, 2018
EmmySparky:
some 9ja women too are pretty too but the ugly ones are too much...79 percent are using make up as a shield

Don't you think that's a bit too much now...
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by EmmySparky(m): 1:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Don't you think that's a bit too much now...
lol...maybe a bit ...70 is fair
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by Ivorianaija(f): 1:14am On Aug 26, 2018
EmmySparky:
lol...maybe a bit ...70 is fair

Beauty is also in the eye of the beholder as they say
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by EmmySparky(m): 1:23am On Aug 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Beauty is also in the eye of the beholder as they say
True talk
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by fk001(m): 4:38am On Aug 26, 2018
Airforce1:

You don't have the cute look

Don't waste your time .

She ought to thank you for telling her the bitter truth cheesy
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by phemmyfour: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2018
chiommy123:
lol. I think everyone (guy) is handsome and every lady out there is beautiful.
The word "ugly" exist cos some people fall into such category
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by chiommy123(f): 6:21am On Aug 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
The word "ugly" exist cos some people fall into such category
it may exist but someone that takes proper care of herself, it will not be that obvious. E.g. Just like those make up photos before and after
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by phemmyfour: 6:22am On Aug 26, 2018
chiommy123:
it may exist but someone that takes proper care of herself, it will not be that obvious. E.g. Just like those make up photos before and after
you have a point
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by chiommy123(f): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
you have a point
tnx dear and happy Sunday to you
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by phemmyfour: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2018
chiommy123:
tnx dear and happy Sunday to you
you too
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by temmietrizzie(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2018
omooba969:

No guy is ugly. cool

Na money be fine bobo.. Epp me tey dem oo grin grin
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by omooba969(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
temmietrizzie:

Na money be fine bobo.. Epp me tey dem oo grin grin

Lolcheesy
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by Barbieperry(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
kushercain:

This ur ass too is there
how dr undecided
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by 1Sharon(f): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ivorianaija:
I was just trying to share a good looking man with my fellow nigerians and war came about, wetin be dis

He is Yoruba. Where did you get chwuemeka from?
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by Ivorianaija(f): 4:48am On Aug 28, 2018
1Sharon:

He is Yoruba. Where did you get chwuemeka from?

did I mention that he is half igbo half yoruba?
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by Tamarapetty(f): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2018
Pweshboi is wayy better cheesy
Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ivorianaija:

did I mention that he is half igbo half yoruba?

Is he?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka by Ivorianaija(f): 3:59am On Aug 29, 2018
1Sharon:

Is he?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) / Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? / overated!! NEXT!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.