Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture (7501 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice / How To Regrow D Hymen Be A Virgin To Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hi Nairalanders, I'm new here and I'm looking for a virgin to marry.

If you know any girl who is a virgin, kindly mention her moniker. If you're a girl and you're a virgin, raise your hand.

Note: If you're a virgin girl and you want to see the size of my dìck to know if it's too big or too small for you, kindly request for a picture of it by dropping a comment below.
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Picture deleted, but you can use this opportunity to download our Lasticle book on how to naturally and permanently cure prem.ature eja.culation.

DOWNLOAD: www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

So, where are the female virgins here?

Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Dalexicographer(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
iLegendd:
Picture deleted.

So, where are the female virgins here?
They ain't on NairaLand grin
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dalexicographer:

I know one girl that's a virgin but I hear she dey use cucumber
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by SaucyBenks(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
I knew a virgin here on nairaland but she may have lost it by now...
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mtcheeew...as if you sef na virgin

1 Like

Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Someone told me there are lots of virgins here. I think someone of them are still watching Barça and ManU match. They'll soon arrive.
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
SaucyBenks:
I knew a virgin here on nairaland but she may have lost it by now...
No, I don't think so. What is her moniker.
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I know one girl that's a virgin but I hear she dey use cucumber
Is she related to Chidimma? What is her moniker?
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Damentia:
Mtcheeew...as if you sef na virgin
Hmm. Are you a virgin or not? I need a virgin with her hymen intact.
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
iLegendd:
Is she related to Chidimma? What is her moniker?

You gats promise me say you nor go fvck am if I give you her moniker, I nor go like make one girl dey embarass me say na me make you fvck am because of the moniker wey I give am
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iTearHerToto: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nonsense and Wasted men looking for virgins angry

3 Likes

Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Someone cannor look for virgin again, how you dey feel sef say them don priq priq priq your wife before you marry am, ma guy e nor dey feel good
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
You re looking a virgin to use for ritual abi

2 Likes

Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

You gats promise me say you nor go fvck am if I give you her moniker, I nor go like make one girl dey embarass me say na me make you fvck am because of the moniker wey I give am
No. I no go fùck am. I no even sabi fùck self. The two of us will just stay as virgins. We'll only fùck when we want to have a baby. tongue

My genotype is compatible with all women, so what's her moniker? wink
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
LadyBeee:
You re looking a virgin to use for ritual abi
I pray.
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
iTearHerToto:
cheesy cheesy Your moniker is funny.
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
iLegendd:
No. I no go fùck am. I no even sabi fùck self. The two of us will just stay as virgins. We'll only fùck when we want to have a baby. tongue

My genotype is compatible with all women, so what's her moniker? wink

I nor trust you, you go fvck am
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I nor trust you, you go fvck am
No. My dìck is too small. It won't even reach her G-spòt let alone her A-spot, O-spot, and deep spot. Since I have a tiny dìck, I'm insecure about it, so there won't be sex. wink Oya, her moniker or I call SARS on you. angry

Seun, why did you change G-pòt to center of gravity? Are you Einstein? Please, stop it.

1 Like

Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
iLegendd:
No. My dìck is too small. It won't even reach her G-spòt let alone her A-spot, O-spot, and deep spot. Since I have a tiny dìck, I'm insecure about it, so there won't be sex. wink Oya, her moniker or I call SARS on you. angry

Seun, why did you change G-pòt to center of gravity? Are you Einstein? Please, stop it.

I know you very well for nairaland, I hear people talk say you get big dicck, I can't let you wound somebody in the puzzy on my behalf, she's going to blame me for the injury and I'm going to lose the respect she dey always show me
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Asquare84(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
This I legend guy is not tired about women and there private part, first he said he is an author the only book he write is how to have sex with woman, I wounded how his parents wasted money in training him in school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by SaucyBenks(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
iLegendd:
No, I don't think so. What is her moniker.
mhis.tahrah
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Who will marry d one u disvirgined?? Or r u even a virgin??
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
Asquare84:
This I legend guy is not tired about women and there private part, first he said he is an author the only book he write is how to have sex with woman, I wounded how his parents wasted money in training him in school
Lol
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2019
Asquare84:
grin

1 Like

Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by kollinzgee(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Asquare84:

so women and sex are no longer part of life ,gosh i hate Nigerian mentality hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Tony142: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
iLegendd:
cheesy cheesy Your moniker is funny.

grin
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Tony142: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
kollinzgee:

so women and sex are no longer part of life ,gosh i hate Nigerian mentality hypocrites!

Boss, No mind the idiot
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by Tony142: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lol, funny boss, anyway I fit find for u Sha, if u need, how many virgin did u need ? charge 35k per virgin, but as na u I go give u for free

But how I am sure they can handle your d*ck? because I hear say na 24hrs u dey last for bed oo cheesy grin
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Asquare84:
Next time when you talk to me don't mention parents. I can be violent. Last warning.
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
blissgregory:
Who will marry d one u disvirgined?? Or r u even a virgin??
I'm a virgin joor. Are you one?
Re: GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

I know you very well for nairaland, I hear people talk say you get big dicck, I can't let you wound somebody in the puzzy on my behalf, she's going to blame me for the injury and I'm going to lose the respect she dey always show me
Don't mind them, they're lying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then / N@ked Woman Seen On House Roof In Benin / Apart From Religious Reasons, Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.