Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Guys I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Your Help (735 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Evening all, been i while i posted on this forum.
i once created a thread about the heartbreak i passed through https://www.nairaland.com/4488985/guys-need?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7985900776
you guys should pardon me, not a good writer.
all suggestions are welcome.

its been a couple of months now, and i can say av gotten over most of the hard feelings, but what still pains me right now is i found out she actually cheated on me with someone else but thats by the way..

have this girl i met earlier before i knew my ex some years back, once told me she loves me but we dint get to date her bc of her schooling, dint speak with her for almst a 6 months, had to move on and dated my ex though she found out i was dating someone else wen she got back but she dint give up sticking around, after all this, i still see her getting much closer to me each day.

Yesterday we spoke, she told me all this while, she has been single not because she cant date some1 else but bc she Realy loves me and can wait as long as possible for me to change my mind towards her.

my problem right now is this, my past experience won't just let me, am not the type that can date some1 witout loving or caring , if i eventually accept her, am likely to fall again just like i did before, really confused now, don't know what best to do
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by SUPERPACK: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
go and buy a sex doll and stop disturbing us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Your Help by dingbang(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
SUPERPACK:
grin grin I love you bro. No homo cheesy
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
SUPERPACK:
you could have just passed rather than making such comments..

Thanks anyway
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by donbachi(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
You know what you are doing,but you don't know what is doing you.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
donbachi:
You know what you are doing,but you don't know what is doing you.
dont grab
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by thanki410(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Date her, nothing there in to lose... She could be that spice your life need now
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
thanki410:
Date her, nothing there in to lose...
She could be that spice your life need now
have that in mind but i have my fears
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by thanki410(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
zerro:

stop thinking too much...
Let whatever happens teach you a lesson and not stop you from doing what isn't wrong, if you understand me...
Its ok to be afraid but it is wise to be brave...
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by chiommy123(f): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
They said you should stop loving too much. Love with your head not your heart
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by donbachi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
zerro:

dont grab
if you are compatible with her and convinced,that she is the one for you..go ahead.if not let her go.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by troublemakea(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
zerro:
and what are the fears of dating someone who loves you
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
thanki410:

stop thinking too much...
Let whatever happens teach you a lesson and not stop you from doing what isn't wrong, if you understand me...
Its ok to be afraid but it is wise to be brave...
tanks alot
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
troublemakea:

and what are the fears of dating someone who loves you

future disappointment,, i dont trust ladies
Re: Guys I Need Your Help by zerro(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
chiommy123:
They said you should stop loving too much. Love with your head not your heart
hard 4me

(1) (Reply)

Russian Businessman Offers Model 116,000,000 Million Naira For One Night (pics) / A Boy Was Caught Raping A 8yrs Girl In Zambia...✓✓✓watch Videos** / My World Has Crumbled-husband Betrayed Me & My Best Friend Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.