Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

My World Has Crumbled-husband Betrayed Me & My Best Friend Lied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My World Has Crumbled-husband Betrayed Me & My Best Friend Lied (738 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? / My Husband Betrayed Me. I Want To Move On Pls Advice Me. / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My World Has Crumbled-husband Betrayed Me & My Best Friend Lied by Beke2020: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Eromo and I have been friends since university. We became more like sisters. We shared secrets,boys,family issues,etc. Today both of us are married with children. We both live in port harcourt.

I have heard before that friends can betray you but I never ever thought Eromo can be that kind of friend. No,we have been through alot together. Especially when her father died,she lived with my family for almost a year. Eromo got married two years before me. Her husband and her are a perfect picture of a perfect family. They are also very good Christians.

Whenever I have issues with my husband,I confide in Eromo and she gives good advice or so I thought. I found out that my husband was messing around with my house help in June and I was so devastated. In fact,on close investigation,it became clear that he was probably doing this a long time before I discovered.

Like I said,I was devastated. My whole world came crumbling down. I could never imagine my husband sleeping with young girls right under my nose. The deception,the pain and embarrassment. The fact that everyone knew except me. It was just too much to bear. When I told Eromo,she was my confidant and with her advice,I.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-world-has-crumbled-husband-betrayed-me-my-best-friend-lied/

Re: My World Has Crumbled-husband Betrayed Me & My Best Friend Lied by Oreofepeters: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Your world has crumbled in deed.....
Re: My World Has Crumbled-husband Betrayed Me & My Best Friend Lied by servercodes001: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2018

Re: My World Has Crumbled-husband Betrayed Me & My Best Friend Lied by Beke2020: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sugar Mummy / What Is The “normal” Frequency Of Sexz? / Please, Differentiate Between This Two!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.