Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread - Car Talk (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread (445631 Views)

A Look At 2019 Armoured Mercedes-Maybach S560,Official Car Of President Buhari / So Buhari's Official Car Na Boi Boi Sef... / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by District475: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Luxury: TL
Looks: TL
Handling: C300
Parts: C300
MPG: C300

Really appreciate this. You don't know how much

How about reliability?
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2021
District475:

Really appreciate this. You don't know how much

How about reliability?

All cars are solid. All cars can give you unexpected, big repair bills. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by District475: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

All cars are solid. All cars can give you unexpected, big repair bills. cheesy

Hahaha. You know what they say about soup wey sweet...

Thanks, chief
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by omodollarpor: 1:23am On Mar 27, 2021
Hello Bosses.

I currently use a Corolla 03 and I want to change my car. My budget is 2m.

Can you please advice me
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by lagusboyyy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

All cars are solid.
Hope you are not including NISSAN MURANO,change your ALL to SOME.

Some cars are produced by devil to inflict pains on their users,not all cars are good,no matter how you maintain them.

3 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Hope you are not including NISSAN MURANO,change your ALL to SOME.

Some cars are produced by devil to inflict pains on their users,not all cars are good,no matter how you maintain them.

I'm obviously referring to the cars in that discussion.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by lagusboyyy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

ohooooo!!!

Thanks for clarifying yourself, but that ALL in your post, can obviously mislead folks that are not car savvy.

Happy weekend.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Debosneh31(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Please what oil would you recommend for Camry 09 tokunbo to avoid oil burn
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Deigofortune: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Pls Guy I need your advice on Car to Buy between Camry 2007 sports and Volvo S80 2010 3.2

need your expert advice in terms of:

1.Cost of Maintenance
2. Fuel Economy
3. Availability of Parts
4. Durability/Reliability/Ruggedness
5. Challenges
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by nurey(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Deigofortune:
Pls Guy I need your advice on Car to Buy between Camry 2007 sports and Volvo S80 2010 3.2

On all clarification includeing on fuel consumption and Cost of maintenance

leave the camry except you are interested in fuel economy with the 2.4L i4, the volvo S80 is a sweetheart in metallic form, parts are available though not as easy as the camry but if you treat it well, the Volvo will do you good

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Kingdemu: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2021
nurey:

leave the camry except you are interested in fuel economy with the 2.4L i4, the volvo S80 is a sweetheart in metallic form, parts are available though not as easy as the camry but if you treat it well, the Volvo will do you good
Parts are available depending on his locations though. Not a single shop sells Volvo parts where I am and not a single volvo car viewed on the road for the past year or so... I viewed one 9mnts ago. I guess he must be a visitor to the state grin

2 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Deigofortune: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Thanks for your contribution

nurey:

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Deigofortune: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Noted

Kingdemu:
Parts are available depending on his locations though. Not a single shop sells Volvo parts where I am and not a single volvo car viewed on the road for the past year or so... I viewed one 9mnts ago. I guess he must be a visitor to the state grin
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Timblogga: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Any one has an experience with 2010 E350? Based on maintenance level and everything.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by dicksonadams(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
omodollarpor:
Hello Bosses.

I currently use a Corolla 03 and I want to change my car. My budget is 2m.

Can you please advice me
How much you Wan sell the corolla
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Deigofortune: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2021
Pls who knows the Rugglity of this Car (Toyota Vios 2010) in all Clarification

1.Cost of Maintenance
2. Fuel Economy
3. Availability of Parts
5. Challenges
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by mk82(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Deigofortune:
Pls who knows the Rugglity of this Car (Toyota Vios 2010) in all Clarification

1.Cost of Maintenance
2. Fuel Economy
3. Availability of Parts
5. Challenges
Toyota Vios has a lot in common with Yaris.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Deigofortune: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
Please enlighten me more..

mk82:

Toyota Vios has a lot in common with Yaris.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by mk82(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Deigofortune:
Please enlighten me more..
It's the Asian version of the Yaris
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Dbass2020: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bosses in the house
Happy Easter ��

I’ve watched a lot of reviews of the 07-12 Lexus ES350 on YouTube and most of them advised people to buy the 10-12 model year.

-My question is why?
-was there any problem with the 07-09 model year engine wise? Cos It’s the same 2GR-FE engine so what’s the difference?
-For the bosses that have used the 07-09 model year, what’s your verdict and opinion about the car generally?
(Wanted to hear the naija perspective)

Thanks ��
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by alphabbey1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dbass2020:
Bosses in the house
Happy Easter ��

I’ve watched a lot of reviews of the 07-12 Lexus ES350 on YouTube and most of them advised people to buy the 10-12 model year.

-My question is why?
-was there any problem with the 07-09 model year engine wise? Cos It’s the same 2GR-FE engine so what’s the difference?
-For the bosses that have used the 07-09 model year, what’s your verdict and opinion about the car generally?
(Wanted to hear the naija perspective)

Thanks ��

Nothing wrong with 08 model sha coz that's what am using and it's as solid as rock....

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Bush2013: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
I need rx330. Which year of it is the best. I am a novice

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by fizcoo20(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2021
PLZ I NEED DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HONDA CIVIC 07/08(AMERICAN SPECS) & HONDA CIVIC 07/08 EUROPEAN SPECS.
IN TERMS OF MAINTAINCE .
THEIR PART.
FUEL ECONOMY.
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Vested(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2021
Anyone with pros and cons on the Dodge Magnum 2007?

Maintenance & Parts Availability most especially as well as frequency of wear and tear.

I just want to weigh my options.

Thanks in advance.

@nurey
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Louisking: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2021
is kia cerato 2007 model a good car, thinking of getting one as my first car
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2021
Louisking:
is kia cerato 2007 model a good car, thinking of getting one as my first car

Buy a Civic instead.
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Louisking: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2021
honda civic, was told the maintenance expenses for honda product will be too much for a starter
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by dadabashua1(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2021
Louisking:
honda civic, was told the maintenance expenses for honda product will be too much for a starter
most likely from someone that has not used one before,wetin expensive for civic parts now Nitori Olorun? I'm sure same person if given the opportunity will advice you buy corolla but won't tell you most corolla parts are more expensive than the civic..Nigerians sha.

8 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Louisking:

You were told wrong.

5 Likes

Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by Louisking: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2021
what year of honda civic will be recommended then ?
Re: The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread by dicksonadams(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Louisking:
what year of honda civic will be recommended then ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (259) (Reply)

How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.