Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? (2398 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
We all know Nigerian. girls always claim they are at the receiving end, it's not in their nature to give. But certain occasions call for present or when one just feel like it. Some guys what is the most expensive item ever bought for you by your girlfriend?

Note: if you give her money like a week before she bought the gift it doesn't count, she definitely use your money to buy you gift.

Lalasticlala if this thread doesn't enter front-page Mr pussyhoe will leave nairaland for Good.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by zinnydan(f): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wristwatch
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
I've never received and never given to a lady.

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by arsenalman(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
A set of 3 singlets from my last girlfriend. Lol

I don date plenty broke girls sha grin

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
tongue
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Alejoc(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
I am waiting to see lots of funny cheap stuff.... It is the intention that matters right! grin..... He who cries for equity, must do so with clean hands grin angry grin..... Keep them coming.....

I really can't remember what it will be.... Maybe a stool grin

Yes you heard me right!

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
arsenalman:
A set of 3 singlets from my last girlfriend. Lol

I don date plenty broke girls sha grin
hahahaha then you sef check yourself because birds of the same feathers flocks together

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by teehamzat(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
30,000 naira
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by deewhydoski(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Perico boxers
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by DaddyNimo(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
an iPhone 6s

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Olalan(m): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
A fellowship sister gave me a birthday card with frame.......it was my first and I do appreciate it cause I didn't do anything for her.........
For me it's not in the price of the item but the heart in giving which signifies in most times how much they care,that's what many people are missing in this age.

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by arsenalman(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
jessca048:
hahahaha then you sef check yourself because birds of the same feathers flocks together

Na. I can bodly say I'm generous and I spoil my GFs. My last girl was a student from an average home so I really didn't care if she did or didn't give me gifts. However, I think most Nigerian girls are stingy or maybe it's the economy.

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by ecstasy357(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
We all know Nigerian. girls always claim they are at the receiving end, it's not in their nature to give. But certain occasions call for present or when one just feel like it. Some guys what is the most expensive item ever bought for you by your girlfriend?

Note: if you give her money like a week before she bought the gift it doesn't count, she definitely use your money to buy you gift.

Lalasticlala if this thread doesn't enter front-page Mr pussyhoe will leave nairaland for Good.

Two T-shirts and that's because she was trying to apologize. But she is a good girl, she doesn't hold back if she has
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by concentrated: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Cornflakes
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by DissTroy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
A birthday party some years ago.

Not a party like, well, you know music-blaring-from-giant-loudspeakers-with-a-hundred-people-grinding-to-the-melody kind of party but it was a subdued one.

She'd days before chatted me up on WhatsApp to find out my schedule was for the weekdays and since it was midweek, it was a little predictable - busy all day till dusk.

Fast-forward to the day, she called me up by 4.30am to sing me a happy birthday song.

By 5.30pm, she called to find out where I was. I told her I was nearly home and she came to my apartment while I was bathing. She came in with gifts everything you'd need for a small birthday party. She suggested we go out but I was a little exhausted to spend time outside so she begun the 'party' - party for two.

She brought enough to host a birthday get-together of 5 or so but it was just the two of us and it lasted all through the night.

It wasn't necessarily the cost of it all but the gesture - the heart she put into it and the element of surprise; I mean, she's a NIGERIAN GIRL.

What's more, she was a student in her second year in the university then and wasn't exactly from a rich home. She taught English Language and Literature during the weekends and in an Evening School. It was all her money.

She's probably the only girl I have ever and would ever truly love that deeply and I wish her the very best of what life has got to offer. She taught me even with meagre income, with needs of her own which need to be met, there are still a few NIGERIAN GIRLS who are self-reflecting, beautiful, intelligent and self-less with the men they are in relationships with.

She's one of the reasons I never criticize and lump all Nigerian girls as one.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
well truth be told,, i think i have been very privilege when it comes to ladies...
I have been shown 100% love from all my girlfriends all through and sincerely,, i thank God for my life..

The most expensive gift I've ever received from a lady was a PlayStation 4 console,,

Chai!!!!! Cindy burst my brain with Love...

Nobody should ask me what happened between us..
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by stars2018: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
Two beautiful T-shirts, & it was last year & my ex now........... She was a good girl with a beautiful heart......... I wish you the best in life monica
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by durojaiye1951: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
A set of 3 singlets from my last girlfriend. LolI don date plenty broke girls sha

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by OneCorner: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I've never received and never given to a lady.
I thought u are a woman cool
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
1k sub!! Back when the boy was broke and hustling grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Jamesmatic(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
PS3
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Happiness123: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Been having this desire to have a 3 party with my girl so I need an extra guy if interested send an email to @daveobed0@gmail.com
Compulsory: protection must be used
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by boiz2men(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
DissTroy:

Not a party like, well, you know music-blaring-from-giant-loudspeakers-with-a-hundred-people-grinding-to-the-melody kind of party but it was a subdued one.

She'd days before chatted me up on WhatsApp to find out my schedule was for the weekdays and since it was midweek, it was a little predictable - busy all day till dusk.

Fast-forward to the day, she called me up by 4.30am to sing me a happy birthday song.

By 5.30pm, she called to find out where I was. I told her I was nearly home and she came to my apartment while I was bathing. She came in with gifts everything you'd need for a small birthday party. She suggested we go out but I was a little exhausted to spend time outside so she begun the 'party' - party for two.

She brought enough to host a birthday get-together of 5 or so but it was just the two of us and it lasted all through the night.

It wasn't necessarily the cost of it all but the gesture - the heart she put into it and the element of surprise; I mean, she's a NIGERIAN GIRL.

What's more, she was a student in her second year in the university then and wasn't exactly from a rich home. She taught English Language and Literature during the weekends and in an Evening School. It was all her money.

She's probably the only girl I have ever and would ever truly love that deeply and I wish her the very best of what life has got to offer. She taught me even with meagre income, with needs of her own which need to be met, there are still a few NIGERIAN GIRLS who are self-reflecting, beautiful, intelligent and self-less with the men they are in relationships with.

See as i dey read dey envy u.. Bro can you share her details wink
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
touching
she reminds me of me cheesy
DissTroy:

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Zilch embarassed

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

iPHONE 8PLUS
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by anayolity: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2018
DissTroy:

undecided Such girls are found only in PUERTO RICO!!! lucky you bro
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by doctore212(m): 1:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Sex doll cool
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by KingLennon(m): 3:45am On Aug 26, 2018
A french chateau wall clock. I never valued that gift until I checked its worth. I'll never forget her....

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by phemmyfour: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2018
A perfume, she's a giver
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by don4real18(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Last two years, on my birthday, she took me out and spent quite a lot then she also prepared my favorite dish at home.
I have never met a girl like her before

15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com / Angry Fans Blast Teenage Actress Rosemond Brown For Flaunting Bushy Pr*vate Part / Vegan: Would You Marry Or Date Someone