Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? (2400 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Ps3...
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2018
None.

Babybunny I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how I created a thread to seek for pity and also point out those threads I've created to complain about women.

Thanks in advance.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by ImaIma1(f): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2018
DissTroy:
A birthday party some years ago.

Not a party like, well, you know music-blaring-from-giant-loudspeakers-with-a-hundred-people-grinding-to-the-melody kind of party but it was a subdued one.

She'd days before chatted me up on WhatsApp to find out my schedule was for the weekdays and since it was midweek, it was a little predictable - busy all day till dusk.

Fast-forward to the day, she called me up by 4.30am to sing me a happy birthday song.

By 5.30pm, she called to find out where I was. I told her I was nearly home and she came to my apartment while I was bathing. She came in with gifts everything you'd need for a small birthday party. She suggested we go out but I was a little exhausted to spend time outside so she begun the 'party' - party for two.

She brought enough to host a birthday get-together of 5 or so but it was just the two of us and it lasted all through the night.

It wasn't necessarily the cost of it all but the gesture - the heart she put into it and the element of surprise; I mean, she's a NIGERIAN GIRL.

What's more, she was a student in her second year in the university then and wasn't exactly from a rich home. She taught English Language and Literature during the weekends and in an Evening School. It was all her money.

She's probably the only girl I have ever and would ever truly love that deeply and I wish her the very best of what life has got to offer. She taught me even with meagre income, with needs of her own which need to be met, there are still a few NIGERIAN GIRLS who are self-reflecting, beautiful, intelligent and self-less with the men they are in relationships with.

She's one of the reasons I never criticize and lump all Nigerian girls as one.

Lovely!! Thank God one guy on NL believes that not all girls are the same.

I remember taking my bf on an art exhibition(he liked that kind of thing) and a picnic afterwards on his birthday years back.

I cooked, got drinks, cake...everything.It was a romantic outing.

For my husband's last birthday, i made a special dinner and I spread a white bedsheet on the bedroom floor and arranged the dinner with scented candles and dried flower petals.

He gotback from work and was blown away...

I love romance kiss
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by michkosi(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2018
a pillow sheet
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Lady? by Emarvel(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
On my birthday, she bought me a Rolex wrist watch, a T-shirt, took me out for lunch, prepared my favorite soup in the evening, all these one day........ Petty things every other days, I pray God bless our union.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Goes Totally naked In A Bathtub / Bed Wetting At 25,30,35 Years Of Age? / My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.