Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,866 members, 7,844,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) (29271 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
goldiam:

You are very silly for making such statement and to think you are a female gosh.....

Dear gullible Linda ikeji worshiper you and your mum are more silly than I am...ediat

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Factfinder1:

You will need the fire more than I do to kill the germs and odour in your vigina
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by Eberechi24(f): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
sotall:
See her yam leg grin grin
that swollen legs not yam legs Oga
wondering why she has swollen leg? she is pregnant and almost due for delivering
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Factfinder1:
When will this fatherless child be born so that we can rest....why making soo Much noise is she the first to be pregnant
You should know...after all you are fact finder
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
enemyofprogress:
dem don already enter dey wait for her
Lol..
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
dabrin:
From GistMore.com

Most successful african blogger and proud mother to be, Linda ikeji aka 'mama J' shares pregnancy style of outfits so far. She wrote; Pegnancy style so far!

See more photos >>> http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-shares-pregnancy-style-outfits-far-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala

You all will be surprised Linda has delivered since. She's just sharing old pictures.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613105:
The Most Sexiest Pregnant Nigerian Ever!!

Safe Delivery Pretty Lady.

She has delivered since. Mark this comment.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
Factfinder1:

You will need the fire more than I do to kill the germs and odour in your vigina
This is too much nah
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sigh

I really did think this baby was going to arrive soon after she traveled. undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by MrBen619(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Is she married?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by jonero4(m): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613119:
K K and Maria are cool in Pregnancy too.....
some men dey enjoy nice kpekus ....ahsweeh!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Marked sis!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Abeg, enough with this woman's news. The only thing I want to read is if the father comes out to claim the child.
For now she's no different from any other female whose potential child's father ran off because she was unmaintainable.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
All I see on this thread is JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY.... funny part is, it's coming from the ladies.... kikikkki..

Carry on Linda... you're soo beautiful.... wishing you safe delivery Darl....
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Factfinder1:

Dear gullible Linda ikeji worshiper you and your mum are more silly than I am...ediat

Hey Lady... you're sick...Take that to the bank...

Hold up, did I just call you a lady??... My bad
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by Divay22(f): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Baby J is about to come kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by Aquablue: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Hmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
An overrated Olosho that suddenly became pregnant! No be bad market be that?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by styless(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
She looks great

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Evil, wicked Linda Ikeji

May the judgement of GOD come upon you, sooner than later..
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by donqx: 1:33am On Aug 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by boyjo: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2018
I like the white dress one and the blue dress one where she is wearing a blue shoe.
I don`t like fitting maternity clothes on women.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) by Konquest: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
dabrin:
From GistMore.com

Most successful african blogger and proud mother to be, Linda ikeji aka 'mama J' shares pregnancy style of outfits so far. She wrote; Pegnancy style so far!

See more photos >>> http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-shares-pregnancy-style-outfits-far-photos

^^^^^
^^^^^
Women look beautiful when pregnant [most women - not all]. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid / Pero Adeniyi & Kids With Justin Bieber (Picture) / Kizz Daniel Denies Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, Vows To Sue Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.