Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Letter To Single Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Single Ladies. (319 Views)

What Attracts Some Married Women To Single Guys? / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Single Ladies. by labusinessguide: 1:06am On Aug 26, 2018
This is to you girlfriend: Please help yourself by doing everything you can to keep that look of disappointment off your face. I know your age mates are all married. I know your colleagues get married every Saturday. I know we need men as much as they need us. I know your mother wakes you up every morning with, " my daughter, is there no one yet?" I know you are bothered about menopause and childbearing.

But I want you to be happy at all times. Some unmarried ladies are not attractive,not because they are not beautiful; they are not attractive because when people look at them all they see is pain and disappointment. What has happened to that positive vibe you were known for? What has happened to the face that brought hope to others? Why have you allowed yourself to age prematurely just because there is no man yet? Your look and the glory that has left your face could be all you need to get a man hooked.

Read¦ https://www.amaraofficial.com/2017/01/letter-to-single-ladies.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tips Forthe Partner With A Higher Sex Drive / How To Find Out If Your Crush Is Interested In You / Independence Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.