Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

How To Put Your Man In The Mood Over Best Dirty Talks (lovepanky) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Put Your Man In The Mood Over Best Dirty Talks (lovepanky) (8373 Views)

Do You Like Dirty Talks / 5 Dirty Talks To Turn Your Girl On / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Put Your Man In The Mood Over Best Dirty Talks (lovepanky) by solution1page1: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
treat well in this method
Re: How To Put Your Man In The Mood Over Best Dirty Talks (lovepanky) by solution1page1: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
I couldn't play this
Re: How To Put Your Man In The Mood Over Best Dirty Talks (lovepanky) by solution1page1: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
badamosticali
Re: How To Put Your Man In The Mood Over Best Dirty Talks (lovepanky) by ekenerr: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
hello
Re: How To Put Your Man In The Mood Over Best Dirty Talks (lovepanky) by BabbanBura(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
zinnydan:
thankgod you know

Virgin? Na u be the virgin?
Re: How To Put Your Man In The Mood Over Best Dirty Talks (lovepanky) by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Mumin247:
Sorry am posting this here, I am
yet to know how to create new
topics. there's this my colleague at
work i used to make moves on.
though she already has a kid but
no longer with her bf. she's very young. we used to flirt when i just
got employed newly. she likes me
and even get jealous when she
sees me flirting with other girls.
we'v kissd, hug and romance b4.
we nearly had sex. then she started playing d jealousy games
on me by flirt'n with guys and if
she's call'n a guy on phone. atimes
i think she fakes phone calls. then i
stopped making moves on her and
forget her sharply cus i hate kid games. lol. she later got tired of
her games. now what she does is,
she likes to talk and yab about
what i wear. like if am wearing a
shade, she'd say look at what he's
putting on, hahaha. same thing to cloths and am sure she used to
like anything i wear. and whenever
our co worker yab me at work, she
laugh louder than if it was
someone else. maybe she might
even find it funny and will not laugh. what does this mean?

Give her the silent treatment. She'll run mad. Thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips / What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? / Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.