Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips (8466 Views)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Ladies Be Careful: How I Fell For A Surgeon Who Used And Dumped Me / Surgeon Who Damaged Girl's Body Blames Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
According to the Omohtee who is a popular social media influencer and socialite in Lagos, she paid the doctor over one million naira for the procedure yet she still had major complications. She emphatically warned other ladies never to patronize the doctor.
Despite Omohtee’s revelation and warning to other girls, it is shocking to see some ladies saying that they would still patronize the surgeon because they love her work. Most of them expressed their loyalty by encouraging the doctor that this ‘phase of allegations’ would pass. Some of them even emphasized that she is still the best doctor in Lagos. On the other hand, the doctor has been tackled by other women; some of them even suggested that she should be arrested.
Read what some of the ladies who supported the doctor on Instagram wrote below:

@bellasmart57 wrote, “Please forget about all these ungrateful idiots, they can never bring you down.....but God pass them, people should learn how to keep their mouth shut else the wrath of God will befall on them some day# great work.”

@kamandyempire wrote, “She's still the best doctor in Lagos for me.”

@jazminecakesandevents wrote, “Chai some girls are from the other side of the world, baby girl please go and rest.. Dr anu, don’t mind her, she just wants drama.”

@annetteudokop wrote, “Think I like what I see, this has become a free advert, because I didn’t even know about you before now, just look into her case again as it may require a little attention for correction. How do I consult for a surgery, I am interested.”

@am_janeolui wrote, “Ignore her...she wants to trend. Your handwork is top notch, please be safe out there.”

@prettyplicious wrote, “Like seriously?? Waist that we are looking for.”

@jugyzozo wrote, “But he did a good job on her. Even though I dont support plastic surgery.”

@kwinmores_kitchen wrote, “Omg,i'm just seeing this............werey le lomi, just to trend anyways I want my waist to be more tiny and I love you DR ANU.”

@izacamlee wrote, “Pls let me have your number am interested.”

@etsy_cute wrote, “Just ignore doc, may God continue to bless the work of thy hands.”

@barbie_urban wrote, “This one is not normal. mtchewww. Dr Anu you are the best body sculptor in NIGERIA.”

@everythingsplashng wrote, “Dr Anu me I love your job; she just announce you to a lot of people who didn’t know you .it is well.”

@egodtommy wrote, “Please don't feel bad doctor, this too shall pass.”

@newrubies wrote, “The body wey me dey dream of, you can't satisfy anyone in this life.”

@everythingsplashng wrote, “Dr Anu me I love your job; she just announce you to a lot of people who didn’t know you .it is well.”

@iam_chidarlyn wrote, “You are gifted. Ignore things like this please. It will turn out for your good.”

@dr_zinnie wrote, “She actually made you more popular @med_contour , see the silver lining.”

1 Share

Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Duru9(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fake life

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Most of this girls are just destroying God gifted for free when they grow old and one part of there body is now failing them that is when they will know

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by bluemansion: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Who sent her?
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
she got exactly what she deserves for trying to change the body she was born with, with these crazy procedures! now she has the audacity to try to blame the doctors, as if these procedures are 100% safe. smh!

if/when the procedure would have been successful, none of these biitches are shouting the doc's name, and instead they pretend their hips are natural....

EVEN RICH PEOPLE DIE FROM THESE PROCEDURES ... ask Kanye's mum!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by CrudeSon: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stunt
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Unik3030: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
she got exactly what she deserves for trying to change the body she was born with, with these crazy procedures! now she has the audacity to try to blame the doctors, as if these procedures are 100% safe. smh!

if/when the procedure would have been successful, none of these biitches are shouting the doc's name, and instead they pretend their hips are natural....

EVEN RICH PEOPLE DIE FROM THESE PROCEDURES ... ask Kanye's mum!
bro just imagine,this is d kinda girl some guys are planning to satisfy.
Even God didn't satisfy her,then how can a mere mortal satisfy this one

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by stanliwise(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
How are our so called medical Associations doing about this?
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Grandamante: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
People should not detest cosmetic surgery. If u have been with a flat or a big bum bum all your life and u want to experience what having a big or a flat bum bum feels like and u can afford it why not. Do it. U have dark or fair skin and you re curious to experience the other, or it doesn't feel good to you anymore. If you can modify it and you can afford to modify it, don't let anyone discourage u. Go ahead and modify. Life is too short. Explore. If u can renovate your house you can also renovate your body. That your body is the temple of God is the more reason u should if u could always beautify, renovate and upgrade your body. Your should not leave God's temple in your care to rust and decay away.It should always be refurbished with the latests in town. That God created you perfectly should not be an excuse. He also created the universe perfectly and we have been modifying it, redecorating it, upgrading it, building new structures and eliminating unneeded ones since time immemorial. Men have refused to beautify their body that is why they had, have and will still pay a premium to be with women who have constantly upgraded their god-given body. Jesus said to Martha; why are you stressing urself over many things, why only few things are important."

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Grandamante: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
I'm on the Instagram page and i weep at what i see. Our gals are taxing men and saving 1 to 3m naira for these procedures. They are not investing in anything except fake body
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Amotekun777: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
cool
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by sonofanarchy(m): 12:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Grandamante:
People should not detest cosmetic surgery. If u have been with a flat or a big bum bum all your life and u want to experience what having a big or a flat bum bum feels like and u can afford it why not. Do it. U have dark or fair skin and you re curious to experience the other, or it doesn't feel good to you anymore. If you can modify it and you can afford to modify it, don't let anyone discourage u. Go ahead and modify. Life is too short. Explore. If u can renovate your house you can also renovate your body. That your body is the temple of God is the more reason u should if u could always beautify, renovate and upgrade your body. Your should not leave God's temple in your care to rust and decay away.It should always be refurbished with the latests in town. That God created you perfectly should not be an excuse. He also created the universe perfectly and we have been modifying it, redecorating it, upgrading it, building new structures and eliminating unneeded ones since time immemorial. Men have refused to beautify their body that is why they had, have and will still pay a premium to be with women who have constantly upgraded their god-given body. Jesus said to Martha; why are you stressing urself over many things, why only few things are important."
this one na demonic advice

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:47am On Apr 12, 2020
sonofanarchy:
grin grin grin Guy your life don finally enter express road

E don happen grin Motor don jam am.
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Grandamante:

Based on wetin, na why you write this long epistle, na you go read your thing yourself, no be me.

Wetin happen sef?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by sonofanarchy(m): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

E don happen grin Motor don jam am.
I don talk e don happen grin
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Kekereekun123:
I'm on the Instagram page and i weep at what i see. Our gals are taxing men and saving 1 to 3m naira for these procedures. They are not investing in anything except fake body

Is it you they are taxing or are the people they are tasking complaining. If you don't have anything meaningful to add, shut the fvck up. What have you invested in. At least they are investing on their bodies grin
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by sonofanarchy(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Badekale8456:
writing be your business? I dey do boys too o
God punish you. Go nyash your papa
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Badekale8456:
writing be your business? I dey do boys too o

Go and fvck your father first
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:58am On Apr 12, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I don talk e don happen grin

Him family don come carry him dead body. grin
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by sonofanarchy(m): 1:00am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Him family don come carry him dead body. grin
the family don trowey the dead body for lagoon grin
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:06am On Apr 12, 2020
sonofanarchy:
the family don trowey the dead body for lagoon grin

Fish for lagoon don chop him dead body grin
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Onyenna(m): 1:24am On Apr 12, 2020
STUNT 101

Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Grandamante:

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by radicalboy: 3:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Na wa oo shocked

See my signature to earn money
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by deltateam: 3:41am On Apr 12, 2020
stanliwise:
How are our so called medical Associations doing about this?

Why blame a body for the act of 1 man.

Besides cosmetic surgery is legal and come with possible complications.

Many women have died from it. Ask Obasanjo.
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Hypnotise: 5:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Kekereekun123:
It's a shame my friend. They enjoy the attention and end up cheating with numerous men for more money.
Re: Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Hypnotise:

It's a shame my friend. They enjoy the attention and end up cheating with numerous men for more money.
see the girl whose ass is leaking o. 2.5m to 3m wasted

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How I'm Spending My Evening ... PHOTO / I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos / Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.