Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) (4851 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / The Ideal Body Count For Men And Women Before Marriage. / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Gaspardd(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
I'm assuming the ideal age an educated lady should get married is 29, that said, her dìck intake range should be within 18 - 29. Thats giving her 11yrs of freedom before she finally gets married to her man.

Now to the analysis
Lets say for a modest, homely well cultured lady, she meets 2 guys in a yr, in 11yrs
Thats 2*11=22guys in her whole life time.
And thats if she didnt cheat on her spouse which is most likely impossible.

So according to that analysis, a well cultured girl shld have met with atleast 22guys in her life time. Anything below that is just purely pathetic and damn i seriously shake my head for such fellow.

It can be above tho, lets say she meets 4 guys in a yr which is still ok, then thats 44guys in her whole life time.

Anything beyond 44 is just plain stupid but below 22 is not only stupid but pathetic as well, and pple like that should face a mirror and cry.

Legend
Guy = No of guys that have dìcked her wink wink
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
they have started again.
ladies this,ladies that. go get a life.
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Gaspardd(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
QueenSekxy:
they have started again.

ladies this,ladies that.
go get a life.

You look like u re not a day older than 17, you body count shld be a big fat zero, but i can bet it with my tongue that u re way way above that.
I just wonder what it will be at 29

1 Like

Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
22 or 44 guys with how many d1ck intake.
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by prodigiousman(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
See as u analyze woman matter lol grin
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
go get a life! look at what a human with full brain sat down today to analyze and we wonder why the country is in this shape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Headlesschicken(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin dix dude won't kill me,buh on a serious note anything more than 1 should be plain adultery,and that one should be yuh husband,buh our society dix days seems to encourage women to think that dey are equal to men, forgetting that d consequences for them are much more greater and worse...
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin dix dude won't kill me,buh on a serious note anything more than 1 should be plain adultery,and that one should be yuh husband,buh our society dix days seems to encourage women to think that dey are equal to men, forgetting that d consequences for them are much more greater and worse...
see this one.
which consequences are you talking about?
so,you sleep with 100 ladies and applaud yourself,a lady does the same it becomes a consequences.
black men with fish brain.

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Gaspardd(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
jessca048:
go get a life! look at what a human with full brain sat down today to analyze and we wonder why the country is in this shape.

You re too salty, pple like u still single at age 40 will end up accusing there innocent grandmothers that they diabolically replaced their ugly head with that of a goat.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Headlesschicken(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
undecided You mustn't quote me
QueenSekxy:

see this one.
which consequences are you talking about?
so,you sleep with 100 ladies and applaud yourself,a lady does the same it becomes a consequences.
black men with fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Bluezy13(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
22 or 44 guys with how many d1ck intake.

Let's say each guy had sex with her 3 consecutive times, that will give 44*3 = 132 times of sex in 11 years.

Assuming out of the 44 guys, with 132 times of sex, each guy had a maximum of 3 rounds per sex, that will give 132*3 = 264 rounds of sex in 11years.

Now, if the 44 guys with 132 times of sex and 264 rounds of sex, had a maximum of 120 strokes/thrust per sex, that will amount to a total of 264 x 120 = 31680 strokes/thrusts per round of sex.

So the girl had an average of 31680 strokes of d!cks in 11 years.

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
This thread is senseless.

Insult me and die grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Gaspardd:

You re too salty, pple like u still single at age 40 will end up accusing there innocent grandmothers that they diabolically replaced their ugly head with that of a goat.
but am not lying am saying the truth you need to have your brain replaced with a new one if this is all you can think of
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by QueenSekxy(f): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided You mustn't quote me
undecided
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Gaspardd(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
jessca048:
but am not lying am saying the truth you need to have your brain replaced with a new one if this is all you can think of

So all you think of 24/7 is how to move this country forward? undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Different4rmu(f): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
You actually sat down to analyze this? You try o, it's part of the Laziness Buhari talked about. Kudos dear, don't channel your sense to something more profiting.

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Gaspardd(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

Let's say each guy had sex with her 3 consecutive times, that will give 44*3 = 132 times of sex in 11 years.

Assuming out of the 44 guys, with 132 times of sex, each guy had a maximum of 3 rounds per sex, that will give 132*3 = 264 rounds of sex in 11years.

Now, if the 44 guys with 132 times of sex and 264 rounds of sex, had a maximum of 120 strokes/thrust per sex, that will amount to a total of 264 x 120 = 31680 strokes/thrusts per round of sex.

So the girl had an average of 31680 strokes of a d!cks in 11 years.

Good analysis, thanks for developing it from where i stopped.
Only sn very intelligent can do this

1 Like

Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by ikeno(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
is the 2 guys in a year directly proportional to d amount of d*cks she collects or inversely?
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Raydans: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
31,680 thrust. Lmaoo. That is no longer a pucci. That is an oil rig
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Gaspardd(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Different4rmu:
You actually sat down to analyze this? You try o, it's part of the Laziness Buhari talked about. Kudos dear, don't channel your sense to something more profiting.

Too much negativity in ur post, i gave u a like just to add a positive energy to it
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Gaspardd(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Raydans:
31,680 thrust. Lmaoo. That is no longer a pucci. That is an oil rig

Alright, go marry ur sweet girl with 0 thrust and be happy.. Fúckin pedo undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dis mata weak me aswear

Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Raydans: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Gaspardd:

Alright, go marry ur sweet girl with 0 thrust and be happy.. Fúckin pedo undecided undecided
Who is dragging with this one now
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Wilfredpat22(f): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
IN a year we NIgerian ladies can banng 13-19 guys. Now multiply that by 8 years. It’s not easy sir. It is the economy that is making us open our legs

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Gaspardd(m): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
IN a year we NIgerian ladies can banng 13-19 guys. Now multiply that by 8 years. It’s not easy sir. It is the economy that is making us open our legs

Multiplying by 11yrs instead makes it 143 - 209 guys, wow, so much wow.
I guess my analysis was just the ideal number, while realistically its wrong considering on diff factors.

But hey i'm assuming u re speakin for urself tho
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by falconey(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by SexyCeline(f): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
9ja guys again
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by banre(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

hmmmmm, mama the mama
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lwkm for dis thread
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by JuanDeDios: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hahahahaha. The Romance section is hilarious men!
Re: Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) by rman: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
This cracked me up big time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See analysis! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowd Gather To Watch Naked Busty Lady Dance Naked In Public. (video) / Ladies Which State Prepares The Sweetest Abacha? Anambra,enugu Or Imo! YUMMY / Omg,she Had No Teeth And I Kissed Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.