Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" (38295 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

You that is not brainwashed, oya show us your impact if not to devote your life into criticism.
is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by eddy4lyf: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Oyedepo is nothing but a big con man!, he belongs to a satanic cult with his boss adeboye who are crooks flaying the gullible populace who're looking for prosperity and not the kingdom..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Jaqenhghar: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Going by your avoidance of simple question I conclude you know Oyedepo owns no business but you just hateful.
Really? Hateful? I asked you a qurstion you didnt answer you are here asking me questions and trying to throw red herrings. He has every right to own businesses but lying and saying a money making venture is NOT a money making venture is what puzzles me. You are defending the man saying the school is not a money making venture then what do you call a body (in this case an institution) in which people PAY to access services ? Will that not be classified as a money making venture? Or is the education free?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Psoul(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dalam0n:

Keep using mythological writings to support a snake oil salesman.

You that is not supporting any, how has ur life bn?
Abeg shift...Antichrist
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by emmie14: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
God does.

Hahahaha. He the own of the universe and varsities
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Dalam0n: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Psoul:

You that is not supporting any, how has ur life bn?
Abeg shift...Antichrist

My life has been good, at least I don't make a living by lying to people are receiving money for it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by CodeTemplar: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Really? Hateful? I asked you a qurstion you didnt answer you are here asking me questions and trying to throw red herrings. He has every right to own businesses but lying and saying a money making venture is NOT a money making venture is what puzzles me. You are defending the man saying the school is not a money making venture then what do you call a body (in this case an institution) in which people PAY to access services ? Will that not be classified as a money making venture? Or is the education free?
Stop speculating. He owns no profit making schools. Covenant was charging 250k when FG was spending over 400k on biological science student. Now if Oyedepo was making profit from Covenant Uni he wouldn't be able to provide far better services than UI and OAU. You need to go to Covenant Uni and see things for yourself before talking ignorantly here. Get relevant fact and make logical deductions before talking more trash.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Jaqenhghar: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Stop speculating. He owns no profit making schools. Covenant was charging 250k when FG was spending over 400k on biological science student. Now if Oyedepo was making profit from Covenant Uni he wouldn't be able to provide far better services than UI and OAU. You need to go to Covenant Uni and see things for yourself before talking ignorantly here. Get relevant fact and make logical deductions before talking more trash.
You havent answered my questions but launched into rants. Na so una dey take fail exam. Does he educate people in his schools free? Even of it is 1 kobo he charges he still collects money for services rendered. Im not interested on the quality of education or what they study... or which is better between Covenant or OAU. I asked a simple questiin you are giving me epistles and in your rants you have answered me. Yes they charge money for services. Have a nice day
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Psoul(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dalam0n:

My life has been good, at least I don't make a living by lying to people are receiving money for it.

...and to you, the trash u said up here is evidence of ur good life.
Bros, come, let me advise as somebody I love.
Pls go and get a life and stop fighting Christ if u want to live and have a good life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by CodeTemplar: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

You havent answered my questions but launched into rants. Na so una dey take fail exam. Does he educate people in his schools free? Even of it is 1 kobo he charges he still collects money for services rendered. Im not interested on the quality of education or what they study... or which is better between Covenant or OAU. I asked a simple questiin you are giving me epistles and in your rants you have answered me. Yes they charge money for services. Have a nice day
He gives scholarship to those he can and allows extra slots for those who can afford the set standard school fees. That doesnt mean he makes profit. So to your question, yes he runs it as even a subsidized venture and he subsidizes it more than FG does UI or OAU.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Dalam0n: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Psoul:

...and to you, the trash u said up here is evidence of ur good life.
Bros, come, let me advise as somebody I love.
Pls go and get a life and stop fighting Christ if u want to live and have a good life.

So Oyedepo the snake oil sales man is Christ abI? Clap for yourself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Pro2makx(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Bros...you added more than stupidity to yours! You just explained how you have been brainwashed.

You mean how your brain was emptied for akamu? Obviously that skull is empty. Read more bro, you should stop sounding like a jammed tape that way.
Easiest sign to sense a poverty ridden generation. You are therefore delivered from this intellectual madness. Amen!! to that
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Treepower2000: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
nattyGENT:
he should have just shut his gutter. Why didnt he run an evangelization outfit like Jehovah's witnesses without tithes collection and offerings let's see how far he would've gone. Men milking vulnerable men since the departure of REAL missionaries Africa. May be he is high on cocaine
A lot of them even get high before mouthing the microphone. The day one said we have to contribute for his permanent site according to our monthly salary I kuku dust my behind and left the place. Me wey neva even get temporary place go come contribute for mega permanent site. on top of offering and tithe.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by wonlasewonimi: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pro2makx:

You mean how your brain was emptied for akamu? Obviously that skull is empty. Read more bro, you should stop sounding like a jammed tape that way.
Easiest sign to sense a poverty ridden generation. You are therefore delivered from this intellectual madness. Amen!! to that

Go back and read the gibberish you wrote up there and give yourself a knock on that your big head like a speed boat. You bellend!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Jaqenhghar: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:

He gives scholarship to those he can and allows extra slots for those who can afford the set standard school fees. That doesnt mean he makes profit. So to your question, yes he runs it as even a subsidized venture and he subsidizes it more than FG does UI or OAU.
Oga nothing you are saying here is new. My uncle na senior man for una church so I hear all these including the unpleasant ones. I wanted to clarify something and you helped me. Thank you and good night
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by calculator123(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Akmukoro:
some people are calling others brainless even when they don't understand what they are talking about. The reason why bishop is so great is because of his teachings which have transformed so many lives. if u don't understand that then u don't know him or u are simply a satanic agent on a satanic mission which will definitely fail
really? there are still people who hear his said preaching and are still broke..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by CodeTemplar: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Oga nothing you are saying here is new. My uncle na senior man for una church so I hear all these including the unpleasant ones. I wanted to clarify something and you helped me. Thank you and good night
lol...clarifying what you claimed u already know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
??
Please speak English.

The schools in question can be charities.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by calculator123(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
H2Ossss:

52k? only and you're complaining... coman see other schools pf such standard in lagos.. when you pay like 500k or 600k... you will know Bishop is trying
the same 52k is more than twice the minimum wage yet bishop is trying. trying how?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by H2Ossss(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
calculator123:

the same 52k is more than twice the minimum wage yet bishop is trying. trying how?

My advice is... before you comment.. analyze... understand.. and don't speak blindly.. how much does loyola Jesuit college... a secondary school.. catholic owned... charge? it is far far more than what is charged by covenant university... I hope I made little sense there...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by lexy2014: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Did they tell you God called them? Aproko!
So because they didn't tell me that means God didn't call them? Or is it everybody that calls d name of God that will enter d kingdom? (Matthew 7:21-23)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by lexy2014: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Do lecturer work there for free? Does the school get regular water supply or power supply for free? Does the schools acquire lands for free? Does the school maintain structure and equipment with free labour or materials?

You think Oyedepo is wasteful man who succumbs to emotional blackmail from people like you. Take that talk to the govt that sponsors UI and OAU heavily.
I don't no if oyedepo is a wasteful man or whether he succumbs 2 blackmail from people like me. Whether he does that or not, how am I supposed to no? So where does d money used in providing electricity and water 4 Covenant come from?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by sirlop(m): 3:37am On Aug 28, 2018
Dalam0n:

Hahaha
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Psoul(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2018
Dalam0n:

Unfortunately, ur condition is pathetic.
When these ur eyes u thought are open finally open, u will cry and regret u were not as blind as u are now.
For now, enjoy the silliness that comes with this ur kind of blindness.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Dalam0n: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Psoul:

Unfortunately, ur condition is pathetic.
When these ur eyes u thought are open finally open, u will cry and regret u were not as blind as u are now.
For now, enjoy the silliness that comes with this ur kind of blindness.

You are so blind that you can not differentiate BTW Oyedepo a snake oil sales man and Jesus. Yet you claim that it me that is blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by calculator123(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2018
LordReed:

The schools in question can be charities.
how can the said school be charity yet happens to be one of the most expensive in the country. Does that make sense to you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by calculator123(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2018
H2Ossss:

My advice is... before you comment.. analyze... understand.. and don't speak blindly.. how much does loyola Jesuit college... a secondary school.. catholic owned... charge? it is far far more than what is charged by covenant university... I hope I made little sense there...
No you didn't, Loyola Jesuit college was set up for profit making and they didn't deny. covenant and co were set up for profit making yet the owner dey deny..Is that what Christianity teaches? to be liars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by LordReed(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2018
calculator123:

how can the said school be charity yet happens to be one of the most expensive in the country. Does that make sense to you?

It's expensive because it is being run as a business.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Austinoiz(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
The Alpha/Omega,the unchangeable changer is waiting to rewrite ur story, remove the garment of sorrow nd give u d garment of honor(many color) to distinguish U,deliver u from the bottomless Pit nd PITY anf make u outstanding tru the PREACHING OF WORD OF FAITH.. Even the good book says believe in God,u'll be establish.Believe in His prophet and U'll PROSPER.Mind u,nobody force u to give offering/ pay tithes. Those who Exercise their covenant right REAP..

Can you save us this lengthy junk of yours and address my questions?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by Seun(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dalam0n:
Why else will you invest money into any business when you already have a thriving business of selling snake oil?
Funny enough, they literally sell anointing oil.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" by CodeTemplar: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Seun:
Funny enough, they literally sell anointing oil.
I don't understand what this snake oil is all about?
Could it be the anointing oil you guys are referring to?
Cc: Dalam0n

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christ's Return Is Imminent / Pastor Emmanuel Iren: I Find My Wife Very Sexy When She Is Praying / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.