Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,508 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Critically Ill Bride Failed To See Her Wedding Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Critically Ill Bride Failed To See Her Wedding Date (327 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critically Ill Bride Failed To See Her Wedding Date by fpnews123: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
The corridors of the Cancer Hospital of Henan Province in central China city of Zhengzhou were filled with people anxiously waiting for a special wedding last Sunday. Yang Feng, 27, had planned to hold a wedding ceremony with his critically ill girlfriend in the hospital ward. However, the ceremony failed to take place as the bride’s health condition deteriorated before the planned ceremony and later she was announced dead.

SOURCE: http://news.freepopulation.com/2018/08/15/sad-critically-ill-bride-failed-see/

Re: Critically Ill Bride Failed To See Her Wedding Date by Bluezy13(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Unreasonable human beings.

They knew she will die yet they chose to wed her. Reality has taken its course and they now want the genaral public to pity and sympathize with them.

Even if it was her dying wish, what happens to the groom peradventure they wedded before she died
He becomes a widow.

Unfortunately, I don't throw my sympathy anyhow.
Give them yours if you have to spare but don't mention me unreasonably.

(1) (Reply)

For Serious Minded People Only: If U Want To Settle Down With Your Future Patner / How To Stop Fighting With Your Boyfriend / 7 Ways To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.