Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You (1336 Views)

Ladies, Here’s Why Having Even Your Money May Not Make Your Man Respect You / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / If You Want A Good Man Respect Your Self- Man Blast Ig Twerkers,celebrities Blas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Loversminds: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Are you in a relationship where your man doesn’t treat you with enough love and respect?

You can only know your worth from a man after spending sometimes together, that is when you get to discover how much he truly loves, respect, appreciates, values you and his true personality.

It is a very sad and painful when you love and respect him so much, and doesn’t reciprocate.

Initially, he might not have an intention of acting upon your feelings, but as times goes on some external forces would set in which may make him gain more power and respect over you.

Every healthy relationships must possess love and respect, but in some case, when the man you claimed to love, respect and sacrifice all your strength for, did not appreciate you. How would you feel? This may be the issue you have been battling with.

Here are 5 secrets on how you can make your man respect you.

1. Be Independent

Men are physically strong, but are emotionally weak. Depending on him so much may weigh him down and makes him deny you respect.

One thing that easily pissed a man off is when you can’t make things happen on your own, depending so much on him would be a burden which he may never discuss with you, but he would show it through his actions. Therefore, you must show him that you can survive without him in order to earn respect.

2. Give him Space

One of the secret of how to make your man respect you is to give him space in order to renew or rekindle your relationship. You may give him a week or month space, this is done so that he would remember how he was when you were yet to be in his life, and how much value you have contributed in his life.

3. Solve problems for him

One of the factors that could makes him deny you respect is when you are too demanding and selfish. Beside that, you never help him think how life will be more comfortable, how bills will be settled, all you care for is your well-being, all these can make him put you down.

Though, men are made to be the provider, but that is why you are his wife, you must be his companion, help him solve his problems, let him know you feel his struggling, by helping him solve his problems, you tend to gain respect from him. Read more......

https://loversminds.com/5-secrets-on-how-to-make-your-man-respect-you/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by dingbang(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Front page please. This is the gospel

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by geeluck1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Very apt!

In addition to that, try to have a life of your own. Being independent and being able to sort out your own bills, have things going on that do not revolve around him.

It's good that whether or not he's by your side, you're happily getting your groove on.

You can have mutual friends, but also have your own personal buddies.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Loversminds: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Loversminds: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Very apt!

In addition to that, try to have a life of your own. Being independent and being able to sort out your own bills, have things going on that do not revolve around him.

It's good that whether or not he's by your side, you're happily getting your groove on.

You can have mutual friends, but also have your own personal buddies.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Loversminds:
Are you in a relationship where your man doesn’t treat you with enough love and respect?

You can only know your worth from a man after spending sometimes together, that is when you get to discover how much he truly loves, respect, appreciates, values you and his true personality.

It is a very sad and painful when you love and respect him so much, and doesn’t reciprocate.

Initially, he might not have an intention of acting upon your feelings, but as times goes on some external forces would set in which may make him gain more power and respect over you.

Every healthy relationships must possess love and respect, but in some case, when the man you claimed to love, respect and sacrifice all your strength for, did not appreciate you. How would you feel? This may be the issue you have been battling with.

Here are 5 secrets on how you can make your man respect you.

1. Be Independent

Men are physically strong, but are emotionally weak. Depending on him so much may weigh him down and makes him deny you respect.

One thing that easily pissed a man off is when you can’t make things happen on your own, depending so much on him would be a burden which he may never discuss with you, but he would show it through his actions. Therefore, you must show him that you can survive without him in order to earn respect.

2. Give him Space

One of the secret of how to make your man respect you is to give him space in order to renew or rekindle your relationship. You may give him a week or month space, this is done so that he would remember how he was when you were yet to be in his life, and how much value you have contributed in his life.

3. Solve problems for him

One of the factors that could makes him deny you respect is when you are too demanding and selfish. Beside that, you never help him think how life will be more comfortable, how bills will be settled, all you care for is your well-being, all these can make him put you down.

Though, men are made to be the provider, but that is why you are his wife, you must be his companion, help him solve his problems, let him know you feel his struggling, by helping him solve his problems, you tend to gain respect from him. Read more......

https://loversminds.com/5-secrets-on-how-to-make-your-man-respect-you/

in which world does a man respect an INDEPENDENT WOMAN? stop taking female desires and projecting them on men. men hate independent women. men and women are different.
SOLVE HIS PROBLEMS FOR HIM? are you high or drunk? what problems of a man can you solve? can you increase his salary for him? buy him a house? enlarge his dick? the only problems of a man you can solve are 2: help him cum on bed and help him be healthy by cooking.
stop writing garbage on the internet

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Chubhie: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
in which world does a man respect an INDEPENDENT WOMAN? stop taking female desires and projecting them on men. men hate independent women. men and women are different.
SOLVE HIS PROBLEMS FOR HIM? are you high or drunk? what problems of a man can you solve? can you increase his salary for him? buy him a house? enlarge his dick? the only problems of a man you can solve are 2: help him cum on bed and help him be healthy by cooking.
stop writing garbage on the internet
A grounded and balanced man would elect to give his woman the freedom and support she needs to attain her true highest potentials.

the only problems of a man you can solve are 2: help him cum on bed and help him be healthy by cooking.
Stop projecting your phobias and base instincts on men.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Chubhie:

A grounded and balanced man would elect to give his woman the freedom and support she needs to attain her true highest potentials.

Stop projecting your phobias and base instincts on men.
and how many grounded men do you see getting married?? smh.

you think the saying "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is an opinion??
you think the saying that "Men love sex" is from nowhere? grow up and start thinking.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Chubhie: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

and how many grounded men do you see getting married?? smh.

you think the saying "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is an opinion??
you think the saying that "Men love sex" is from nowhere? grow up and start thinking.

You've forgotten that some men are born chefs and careless if only what his woman knows is how to cook indomie. Sex is good. But then, Our whole existence on earth shouldn't revolve around it. I rather wish you grow up and quit playing peter pan.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Chubhie:

You've forgotten that some men are born chefs and careless if only what his woman knows is how to cook indomie. Sex is good. But then, Our whole existence on earth shouldn't revolve around it. I rather wish you grow up and quit playing peter pan.
you are dumb and you live in your own little make-believe world.
continue blogging your theories that will never trend or go viral coz normal people dont see the world like you. ciao
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Chubhie: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you are dumb and you live in your own little make-believe world.
continue blogging your theories that will never trend or go viral coz normal people dont see the world like you. ciao
I only wish to engage abnormal people. Lets respect our difference. Watch the door before you knock yourself out.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chubhie:

I only wish to engage abnormal people. Lets respect our difference. Watch the door before you knock yourself out.
get over yourself. who in 2018 doesnt know men haye Independent Women and love sex and food
dont be stubborn in your stupidity.
go Google "Do men love Independent Women" and get your answer. your head is empty but you pretending to know a lot. why is the marriage rate dropping? why do educated women find it hard to marry?all of these questions are down to the fact that men like women who are DEPENDENT. thats the Patriarchy in summary. dont act like you know. you just dont know a thing.

get knowledge. its free.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Chubhie: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
get over yourself. who in 2018 doesnt know men haye Independent Women and love sex and food
dont be stubborn in your stupidity.
go Google "Do men love Independent Women" and get your answer. your head is empty but you pretending to know a lot. why is the marriage rate dropping? why do educated women find it hard to marry?all of these questions are down to the fact that men like women who are DEPENDENT. thats the Patriarchy in summary. dont act like you know. you just dont know a thing.

get knowledge. its free.
I wonder why it's so difficult for you to understand that some men like independent women.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chubhie:

I wonder why it's so difficult for you to understand that some men like independent women.
dont take the 5% of men who like independent women and make it like its a thing.
Marriage in the West is crumbling just because women are independent and you're here shouting "Men love independent Women!". dont be dumb like that. men hate independent women. ask any independent woman how why she is 35 and not yet married. she will tell you men are not approaching.

thats the reality. not your wetdream you trying to push here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Chubhie: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
dont take the 5% of men who like independent women and make it like its a thing.
Marriage in the West is crumbling just because women are independent and you're here shouting "Men love independent Women!". dont be dumb like that. men hate independent women. ask any independent woman how why she is 35 and not yet married. she will tell you men are not approaching.

thats the reality. not your wetdream you trying to push here.
I'm baffled how you arrived at that 5%. Mind sharing from where you manufactured that stuff from?
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chubhie:

I'm baffled how you arrived at that 5%. Mind sharing from where you manufactured that stuff from?
i told you to go to Google but in your infinite sturbboness you're refusing to go.
just google, "Do men love independent Women". you'll find your answer.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Chubhie: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i told you to go to Google but in your infinite sturbboness you're refusing to go.
just google, "Do men love independent Women". you'll find your answer.
You should understand that this is not Oshodi-Isolo garage. Drop the insults and present facts.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chubhie:

You should understand that this is not Oshodi-Isolo garage. Drop the insults and present facts.
go to Google and get facts. i have told you what to search for. dont hide behind a finger. GO GOOGLE.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Chubhie: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
go to Google and get facts. i have told you what to search for. dont hide behind a finger. GO GOOGLE.
The burden of proof is on you.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chubhie:

The burden of proof is on you.
i have nothing to prove coz you mentioned me first. i was busy living my glorious life when you disturbed me. either way im not troubled even if you keep your whack point of view. sooner or later reality will open your eyes.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Chubhie: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i have nothing to prove coz you mentioned me first. i was busy living my glorious life when you disturbed me. either way im not troubled even if you keep your whack point of view. sooner or later reality will open your eyes.
Don't let me catch you again smuggling all men into your myopia.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chubhie:

Don't let me catch you again smuggling all men into your myopia.
dont make me laugh. female independence is rising and the rate of marriage is falling and you cant connect the dots and see whats causing what. trully you are blind as a bat. must i call you Stevie Wonder?
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Chubhie: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
dont make me laugh. female independence is rising and the rate of marriage is falling and you cant connect the dots and see whats causing what. trully you are blind as a bat. must i call you Stevie Wonder?
Maybe you have to define or redefine what you mean by marriage. At what point can a man and woman be said to be married? When they both enjoy all the dividends of marriage even while cohabiting,FWB or babymama/papa settings or until being pronounced husband and wife by a priest?
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chubhie:

Maybe you have to define or redefine what you mean by marriage. At what point can a man and woman be said to be married? When they both enjoy all the dividends of marriage even while cohabiting,FWB or babymama/papa settings or until being pronounced husband and wife by a priest?
thats the beauty of it!! men are running AWAY from women right now. do you know MGTOW? do you know The Red Pill? why do you think the West is pushing immigration? the West is now Under-Populated. men have not been making women pregnant. lol. why do you think SEX DOLLS trended dude!!!!
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Chubhie: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
thats the beauty of it!! men are running AWAY from women right now. do you know MGTOW? do you know The Red Pill? why do you think the West is pushing immigration? the West is now Under-Populated. men have not been making women pregnant. lol. why do you think SEX DOLLS trended dude!!!!
I've got Red Pill books which I consult only for peaceful research purposes.

Men ain't running away from women. Some men have some certain grade of endangered species of women that riots our blood. That elusive grade is the reason that can make some men consider marriage.

Personally, I think sex dolls trended just to hold out a mirror to the ladies that use sex as weapon against men.
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chubhie:

I've got Red Pill books which I consult only for peaceful research purposes.

Men ain't running away from women. Some men have some certain grade of endangered species of women that riots our blood. That elusive grade is the reason that can make some men consider marriage.

Personally, I think sex dolls trended just to hold out a mirror to the ladies that use sex as weapon against men.
and how did women react to sex dolls?
Re: 5 Tips On How To Make Your Man Respect You by Chubhie: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
and how did women react to sex dolls?
Like all trends, people react differently hence the actual message could be lost.

(1) (Reply)

Human Genome Project 2003 There Is No Gay Gene / Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady / Stunning: Sex Video Played In Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.