Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! (1438 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Inanslove(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Amen or God forbid
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by timwudz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Inanslove:
Amen or God forbid
Life is doing you

1 Like

Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by milemimi93(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Amen and so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Inanslove(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:
Amen and so shall it be.
I'm happy for you!
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by milemimi93(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Inanslove:
I'm happy for you!
Happy for you too.
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by milemimi93(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:
embarassed
how far nah, how is your end happy Sunday
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
And the people dating more than one person? cheesy cheesy

They can't say anything.
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by milemimi93(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
jessca048:
how far nah, how is your end happy Sunday
I'm fine.. Happy new week. May God bless your H this week.
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Jokerman(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Amen.....
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Inanslove:
Amen or God forbid

grin No comment lipsrsealed
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm fine.. Happy new week. May God bless your H this week.
amen pastor Mimi and yours too
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Inanslove(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

They can't say anything.

Looool mention d person's name u want to stick with
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Inanslove(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
I'm single and searching......and with no doubt I wish she's a Nairalander........
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by HeWrites(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:
Amen and so shall it be.

But you said you're not in a relationship and will never be

milemimi93:

Bro no girl das reset my brain.

I'm not in any relationship and never will.

I chose to let tins go.

Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Inanslove:
I'm single and searching......and with no doubt
I wish she's a Nairalander........

I'm single too. The ladies should start rushing us nah. What are they waiting for?
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by 360great(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Seems you are guilty also shocked shocked shocked
PrimadonnaO:

They can't say anything.
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by milemimi93(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
HeWrites:

But you said you're not in a relationship and will never be

Someone made a prayer and I said amen to those who are in relationship.

Just like a pastor saying tomorrow your delayed salary will be paid and someone who doesn't have a job joins the people who have to say amen..

Do you get it?

Bro I ain't in no relationship and never will.
Anyone who advises me to be in one will be my archenemy.

1 Like

Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by HeWrites(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:

Someone made a prayer and I say amen to those who are in relationship.

Just like a pastor saying tomorrow your delayed salary will be paid and someone who doesn't have a job joins the people who have to say amen..

Do you get it?

Bro I ain't in no relationship and never will.
Anyone who advises me to be in one will be my archenemy.

Yes, I do.

First time I'd be hearing the emboldened part.
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by gonkin(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Still solo
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Alejoc(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

They can't say anything.

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Alejoc(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Inanslove:
I'm single and searching......and with no doubt
I wish she's a Nairalander........

Love is coming your way..... Claim it now! grin
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by IamPlato(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2018

I Dont Know How To React To This Prayer
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by milemimi93(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
HeWrites:

Yes, I do.

First time I'd be hearing the emboldened part.

Bro I've finally understand that certain things are not meant for everybody.

If sh!t isn't meant for you, no matter how hard you try you won't get it right.

Few days ago I was forced to hug and kiss a woman passionately as part of my rehab programs.

Bro it really took a bullet in my heart for me to do that. The phobia is still there.

Yesterday I was asked to sleep in the same bed with a lady. I swear I wasn't comfortable.
I couldn't sleep with my eyes closed. The fear is still there.

My coach wants to make sure before I leave the rehab I have an intimacy or a close relationship with women and see life in a different angle but bro sh!t is not easy.

They have me get a massage from random women every morning as part of my programs .

But bro I don't feel a sh!t towards women.
My mind was numb.
I'm not meant for women or relationship and that's my fate.

I see whoever advises me to date a woman as my worst enemy and I will keep million distance from such person.

My relationship with a woman should stop at 'Hello how are you?' nothing beyond that.

The truth is, I don't love women and I've tried to love them but can't. So how can I go into a relationship with someone I don't love? It's impossible.

That's my fate I guess.

1 Like

Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by HeWrites(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:

Bro I've finally understand that certain things are not meant for everybody.

If sh!t isn't meant for you, no matter how hard you try you won't get it right.

Few days ago I was forced to hug and kiss a woman passionately as part of my rehab programs.

Bro it really took a bullet in my heart for me to do that. The phobia is still there.

Yesterday I was asked to sleep in the same bed with a lady. I swear I wasn't comfortable.
I couldn't sleep with my eyes closed. The fear is still there.

My coach wants to make sure before I leave the rehab I have an intimacy or a close relationship with women and see life in a different angle but bro sh!t is not easy.

They have me get a massage from random women every morning as part of my programs .

But bro I don't feel a sh!t towards women.
My mind was numb.
I'm not meant for women or relationship and that's my fate.

I see whoever advises me to date a woman as my worst enemy and I will keep million distance from such person.

My relationship with a woman should stop at 'Hello how are you?' nothing beyond that.

The truth is, I don't love women and I've tried to love them but can't. So how can I go into a relationship with someone I don't love? It's impossible.

That's my fate I guess.

You've been hurt by a lady before?

I also vow not to ever be in a relationship but it seems the case is different
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by milemimi93(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
HeWrites:

You've been hurt by a lady before?

I also vow not to ever be in a relationship but it seems the case is different

Bro have you read my thread on 'WHY I KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND?" if you ain't, check the thread @mimimile93 and read.

Everything on that thread is just a tip of what I've been through in the hands of women.

If am to write everything I've gone through because of women, it will take me a whole month to write.

Bro I've dated different ladies from different tribes and religions but none was good.

I won't say women are bad people. I'd just take it as "I ain't meant for them".
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by HeWrites(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:

Bro have you read my thread on 'WHY I KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND?" if you ain't, check the thread @mimimile93 and read.

Everything on that thread is just a tip of what I've been through in the hands of women.

If am to write everything I've gone through because of women, it will take me a whole month to write.

Bro I've dated different ladies from different tribes and religions but none was good.

I won't say women are bad people. I'd just take it as "I ain't meant for them".

It's not easy to find true love.
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by milemimi93(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
HeWrites:

It's not easy to find true love .
There's no such thing as true love.
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by HeWrites(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:

There's no such thing as true love.
What do we call it then?
Re: You Shall Marry The Person You're Dating Right Now!! by Newboss(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
So you are in rehab? angry

Little wonder.angry

A little Spanish fly in your diet would do the magic angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Calls Off Her Engagement After Her Fiance Told Her She Is Intimidating / What's A PENIS Worth? / After 9years Of Courtship, We Tied The Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.