Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio (15524 Views)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
How do I pay 1k when it's showing 3k?
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Angel with triple s.. just so you know I did transfer to your account 1000naira.. I don't know how I clicked order n it was showing 6k shocked shocked shocked
Please do confirm. Can't wait to finish this movie.
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Gmartins:
Angel with triple s.. just so you know I did transfer to your account 1000naira.. I don't know how I clicked order n it was showing 6k shocked shocked shocked
Please send a receipt of the transaction to my email.
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hello Angels, we have come to the end of the first part of the trilogy.
The second and third parts are all available. Just contact me. Trust me, this story is very interesting.
I hope you had a nice time!

Good morning angels, I hope you enjoyed this episode.

Meanwhile the Wilavega Trilogy consists of three books, with "The Inheritance" is the first.
If you're interested in getting all three books for just one thousand...follow this link...

https://www.davinadiaries.com/product/wilavega-trilogy-three-book-limited-time-sale/ or contact me through my ...
aishayasmina@yahoo.com
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by emmytemmy: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2018
dear Angelss,tnx for d update.does dt means u won't complete the story here unless we buy bah
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Arom21(f): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wow wow wow...
You nailed it.
You did your thing the unique you always do.
Well-done and keep up the good work
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by steph270(f): 2:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Gmartins:
Have you bought the book?
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by steph270(f): 2:17am On Oct 16, 2018
@Angelsss please are we getting Indigo part 3 on davinadiaries?
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2018
steph270:
@Angelsss please are we getting Indigo part 3 on davinadiaries?

Sure, patience

1 Like

Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
steph270:
Have you bought the book?

Yes.
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Arom21(f): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Weldone Rose, how will I get the book.
Don't understand the grammar on the link.
Get the three books at the price of 1.3000 shocked
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Arom21:
Weldone Rose, how will I get the book.
Don't understand the grammar on the link.
Get the three books at the price of 1.3000 shocked

please email me...
aishsyasmina@yahoo.com. I'll help you through.
Re: The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Yea I think you should

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka Reacts To Media Distortions Of His 2014 Experience With Cancer / 5 Reasons Love Scenes Are Important In Storytelling / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.