Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep (6857 Views)

Many Ladies In Their 30's Are Unmarried Now, What's The Cause? / This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by fineboynl(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
these set of girls are in the Church, because of their clocking age they joined choir and other attending service.
you can find them in other places though.

as a gentle man who knows are to dress well with some good impression, this set of girls are very easy to talk to. and they are very quick to ask what you do for a living, just to examine if to consider you or not to waste further time with you as time is not on their side anymore. they don't pay much attention to your future. they are after now and what you can do for them to remove the shame they are currently facing, they call you their helper. you must be comfortable and ready to settle down in the next 6 months to 1 year from the question they throw at you. they are good in calculation and every bit of time they spent with you they are calculating and if you form a nice guy or gentleman you will never see their pant.

only players sleep and useless them. just tell them lie and packaging. show impression that you want to marry and settle down as soon as possible, if possible promise to marry. go to her house to see her parents. if they still insists marriage before sex, just threatened them they are hiding something from you and you are no longer interested they will be the one throwing their body to you. Bleep them anyhow like never before. get blow.job and even mess their anus join. then dump their ass and onto the next one.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Stevengerd(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Op made sense, True Or False?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Tonnexy: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Op you are probably a kid or you are not getting enough sex. Why must I do all these nonsense, just to have sex, when there are more than enough I bleep without even trying

24 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by koolswagking(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hiding what exactly??

HIV??
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Now answer yourself honestly, do I have sense?

8 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by milemimi93(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Op be careful ooo
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by GengisKhan(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2018
fineboynl:
these set of girls are in the Church, because of their clocking age they joined choir and other attending service.

as a gentle man who knows are to dress well with some good impression, this set of girls are very easy to talk to. and they are very quick to ask what you do for a living, just to examine if to consider you or not to waste further time with you as time is not on their side anymore. they don't pay much attention to your future. they are after now and what you can do for them to remove the shame they are currently facing, they call you their helper. you must be comfortable and ready to settle down in the next 6 months to 1 year from the question they throw at you. they are good in calculation and every bit of time they spent with you they are calculating and if you form a nice guy or gentleman you will never see their pant.

only players sleep and useless them. just tell them lie and packaging. show impression that you want to marry and settle down as soon as possible, if possible promise to marry. go to her house to see her parents. if they still insists marriage before sex, just threatened them they are hiding something from you and you are no longer interested they will be the one throwing their body to you. Bleep them anyhow like never before. get blow.job and even mess their anus join. then dump their ass and onto the next one.

This kind of advice can lead someone to hell o...

6 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2018
fineboynl:

bro, if it is just as easy to fukc these babes, as it is for these babe to fukc these men, then i am sorry to say that they are one and the same... thus if you call these foolish women useless, then i am sorry to say that these men also are useless/foolish (whether society thinks differently or not).

now if you believes these useless men aint useless when mounting useless women, then we can have a sensible discussion on the issue.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by sweetilicious(f): 12:35am On Aug 27, 2018
fineboynl:

Lol Op.Just like that?Am not 30 but I won't ever get desperate just to satisfy people and their pressure. Marriage is not wedding day.I 'd marry right.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Are we really doing this?

5 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 27, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by dnapstar(m): 3:26am On Aug 27, 2018
What were you thinking OP? I just pray your sister or daughter won't be a victim of your writeup.
Next time, think before you type...

11 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Twoclans(f): 4:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Data is really cheap .

Abeg make I carry my wahala dey go.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by 1stNumeroUno: 5:47am On Aug 27, 2018
Op, so late last night when some were planning and mapping out business strategy for the new week this was what you're busy thinking?

Let me remind you this is the last week of August. Just 4months to the end of 2018. Can I humbly ask - what have you achieved so far this year?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by emerged01(m): 5:54am On Aug 27, 2018
In the name of sex? Chai! Your wife to be Na so dem go useless am before you carry am. Wicked soul!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Hisduchess(f): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2018
the op doesn't have sense true or false?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by naijacentric(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Mumu
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by ednut1(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2018
Ladies shud stop being desperate its disgusting and stupids. Bt op self dull. U wan mk dem commit suicide or pour u hot water

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by MufasaRebirth: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Op you make sense, but they are so desperate to the point that they can do anything to stay glued to you lol

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2018
Very lame advise. I would not advise anyone to take this. Did something similar to this recently and I almost got burnt!!
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by kingPhidel(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2018
Twoclans:
Data is really cheap .

Abeg make I carry my wahala dey go.
30 and above spotted here! kiss
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Solomonudofia(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Girls and sex

14-18 years........... The just wan see how it feels to be deflowered

18-20 years............ Wanna hang out with the rich guys but of same age or little older than them.

20-23 years............. Looking for the ideal man( but sister sorry they don't exist)

24-28 years............... Ready to accept who is ready, just to be married like others

29-35 years................. Any man Na man

35 above..................... Sex is a commitment ( if them catch u here or put ur matter for matter... Bro you must Mary her or you see watin pass you)

Check out this blog www.wizyhow..com for your relationship tips and more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by fineboynl(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2018
you all are stupid, they are looking for already made, what they do with their youth age eh? fucking around and playing with boys.?

the have nothing to offer and most of them still sleep with their old boy friend and that won't stop even if you marry them. marry a girl not later that 25 at most 28

2 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by sylvez(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Stevengerd:
Op made sense, True Or False?

You and op do not have sense
I repeat, you and op do not have sense

2 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2018
fineboynl:
you all are stupid, they are looking for already made, what they do with their youth age eh? fucking around and playing with boys.?

the have nothing to offer and most of them still sleep with their old boy friend and that won't stop even if you marry them. marry a girl not later that 25 at most 28
gals of any age wud sleep with old bf. Some gals over 30 were dumped by guys for selfish reasons after long dating. Is it thier fault I no e gal whose bf went to marry side chick as d gal still dey maintain sex till wedding day rule. Truth is most guys cannot handle dem. She most likely has a car has money. So not easy to control. Na y dem go marry gal wey dey 400l or still serving. And those ones dey bleep fire

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Twoclans(f): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2018
kingPhidel:
30 and above spotted here! kiss

Kikikikikikikikiki

You are wrong darlyn ,I am 50 and above angry

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Stevengerd(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2018
sylvez:

You and op do not have sense
I repeat, you and op do not have sense
Son, remember ur fada never made sense
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by chiommy123(f): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2018
There maybe women like that but certainly we still have women with integrity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. / What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only / Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.