Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep (6769 Views)

This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep / Why Girls Above 25 Don’t Feel Wet Before Sexx / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by kingPhidel(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Twoclans:

Kikikikikikikikiki

You are wrong darlyn ,I am 50 and above angry
lol. Say the truth sweetheart, you @30 ain't death sentence na! Nice meeting you online though.
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2018
very true my brother. you have brain o
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Op, so late last night when some were planning and mapping out business strategy for the new week this was what you're busy thinking?

Let me remind you this is the last week of August. Just 4months to the end of 2018. Can I humbly ask - what have you achieved so far this year?
u go far na. Ask am wetin u don achieve just dis august

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Gaspardd(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
fineboynl:
you all are stupid, they are looking for already made, what they do with their youth age eh? fucking around and playing with boys.?

the have nothing to offer and most of them still sleep with their old boy friend and that won't stop even if you marry them. marry a girl not later that 25 at most 28

I didnt read all what you typed, but i feel your brain stopped growing at age 4.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2018
Op am sure women 30+ will now be praying 4 u to get sense coz e b like say ur sense don..........(hahahahaha)
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by ADRIAN88(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, if it is just as easy to fukc these babes, as it is for these babe to fukc these men, then i am sorry to say that they are one and the same... thus if you call these foolish women useless, then i am sorry to say that these men also are useless/foolish (whether society thinks differently or not).

now if you believes these useless men aint useless when mounting useless women, then we can have a sensible discussion on the issue.

Eskis me! Are you in anyway a direct descendant of King Solomon??

Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Gerrard59(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2018
fineboynl:
you all are stupid, they are looking for already made, what they do with their youth age eh? fucking around and playing with boys.?

the have nothing to offer and most of them still sleep with their old boy friend and that won't stop even if you marry them. marry a girl not later that 25 at most 28

I cannot blame you entirely for the rubbish you've written. Rather, it's the lack of qualified psychiatrists that is to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Fineboynl

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by MicroSweet(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
chiommy123:
There maybe women like that but certainly we still have women with integrity.
wink Certainly! But you need not respond to this Skunk.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by chiommy123(f): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
MicroSweet:
wink Certainly! But you need not respond to this Skunk.
the guy was generalizing so I needed to draw his attention to some real facts
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by ekdee: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
And you think that you must be uselessly irresponsible before you can have sex? It's really disgusting that all you want to do is to lie to them and end up breaking their hearts just to fulfill your greediness.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by ehmmy11(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
The op is one sick guy grin grin but I like your kind of sick tongue tongue.......
Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Redhot111(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
fineboynl:
these set of girls are in the Church, because of their clocking age they joined choir and other attending service.
you can find them in other places though.

as a gentle man who knows are to dress well with some good impression, this set of girls are very easy to talk to. and they are very quick to ask what you do for a living, just to examine if to consider you or not to waste further time with you as time is not on their side anymore. they don't pay much attention to your future. they are after now and what you can do for them to remove the shame they are currently facing, they call you their helper. you must be comfortable and ready to settle down in the next 6 months to 1 year from the question they throw at you. they are good in calculation and every bit of time they spent with you they are calculating and if you form a nice guy or gentleman you will never see their pant.

only players sleep and useless them. just tell them lie and packaging. show impression that you want to marry and settle down as soon as possible, if possible promise to marry. go to her house to see her parents. if they still insists marriage before sex, just threatened them they are hiding something from you and you are no longer interested they will be the one throwing their body to you. Bleep them anyhow like never before. get blow.job and even mess their anus join. then dump their ass and onto the next one.

Dumb post. And the worst is that some fellows clicked the like button on this useless post

2 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by cronsberg: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
ekdee:
And you think that you must be uselessly irresponsible before you can have sex? It's really disgusting that all you want to do is to lie to them and end up breaking their hearts just to fulfill your greediness.
Listen here yo! First of all, there is nothing useless or irresponsible about the art of decieving women into having sex. And secondly, wanting to have sex isn't greediness at all, and its women that make it in such a way that you have to lie to them to get access between their legs. You keep being truthful to women, you never get sex. But you lie and lie and lie, you get sex, and since we want sex, we lie to achieve it. Its women that made it that way

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by farem: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
GengisKhan:

This kind of advice can lead someone to hell o...
The adviser already arrived there! Anyone may choose to meet him there.

1 Like

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by farem: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Op, so late last night when some were planning and mapping out business strategy for the new week this was what you're busy thinking?

Let me remind you this is the last week of August. Just 4months to the end of 2018. Can I humbly ask - what have you achieved so far this year?

You're just commenting on his first and only 'achievement ' for the year!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep by Shugavee(f): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Twoclans:
Data is really cheap .

Abeg make I carry my wahala dey go.
my dear I am right behind you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady / Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.