Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? (2206 Views)

Daar Communication Share Certificate! / Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! / Impending IPO Of Dangote Sugar Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? by Fiyin007: 3:08am On Apr 01, 2007
Please does anyone know when the company will release their share cert? they talked about releasing the electronic version but how soon will that be?
Re: When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? by egoldman(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2007
read somewhere they have started releasing the certs ,but i cant confirm it .
Re: When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? by ebony9ja(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2007
The share certificates are ready. I called the registrars yesterday (zenith registrars) to confirm my allotments and was told certificates are ready for collection.  There is a little snag in the process. No allotments were credited to CSCS account as specified in the form. All allotments came in certificate form.
You may get your certificate using the following methods:

1. collect the certificate( in person) on personal recognition and identification.

2. wait for them to post the certficate to you.

3. mandate your stockbroker to collect on your behalf ( you must write a letter with your authentic signature to use this method)

Shares were alloted in full for 45000 units and below.

I was not allotted my full subscription. so if you ask for 45000 units or less, congrats.

Another good news.

Expect another dividend by end of April 2007. Dangote told shareholders during the AGM last tuesday to expect another dividend in two weeks. it is quarterly dividend all the way ,  I dont expect the interest to wane in the shortest time. expecially with the expectation of another dividend in two weeks.

If you subscribed to the IPO and you want to know details of allotment please call,

Zenith Registrars Limited
1, Prince Ade Odedina Street
Victoria Island Extension
Lagos, Nigeria

Tel: 234-1-2708930-4
Re: When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? by tundysho(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2007
Mr Ebony9ja.thanks alot for the informatiom,i have actually been trying to seek answers to this question for some time now,i really apreciate your contributions.i read in he dailies that the offer was over subscribed by 40% and they have returned the excess to the prospecting share olders i applied for just 2000 units and i thought they have rejected my application thats why i havent seen the share certificate,any way thanks for the infor mation,i will call the registrars on tuesday to confirm the readiness if my share certificate.Pls do you have any information on the share cetificates of the public offer intercontinentan bank did recently.I will be waiting for your reply soonest,thanks
Re: When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? by omooba72(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2007
@Ebony9ja, thanks so much for your information about Dangote Sugars, could you please tell us how much dividend was paid per shares during the first annual general meeting held recently . thanks grin
Re: When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? by dele9000(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2007
how do we go about collecting the dangote share certificate in person?
Re: When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? by ebony9ja(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2007
@Tundysho.
I am pretty sure you were allotted your 2000 units. You can go there in person to collect the certificate. just go with a means of identification, pen and paper in case they ask you to commit yourself in writing for the certificate. Dont forget to ask for your dividend warrant too.
yes, the offer was 0versubscribed by approx 40%.

I dont have any info on intercontinental PO.

@omooba72
DSR paid N1.15 . expect another dividend in two weeks.

@dele9000
You can go there in person to collect the certificate. just go with a means of identification, pen and paper in case they ask you to commit yourself in writing for the certificate.
Re: When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? by omooba72(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2007
@Ebony9ja, Thanks so much for this beautiful information , hmmm thank God i invested in Dangote Sugar . grin
Re: When Will Dangote Sugar Release Their Share Certificate? by Alaby(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2008
pls i bought a share in Dangote sugar refinery up to this moment i have not been given certificate. pls i need help. my email is alabi_abolaji@yahoo.com.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

MMM FOREVER!; An Unending Scam Story / Keep Your Full-time Job And Earn #5000 Daily Forever / Mime Ng Ltd Importation Class Via (WhatsApp )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.