Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? (17944 Views)

What's The Light Situation In Your Area? / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by hyuga(m): 2:14am On Aug 28, 2018
Ojokoro Estate 12 hours
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by ehinorlive: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2018
ago-iwoye ogun state, 1hour light in in a full month
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by okwabayi(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2018
I don't understand this thread. It appears on this forum's front page quarterly. What does this person want with our electricity situation?
OP, my 'light situation' is different from yours, you hear?
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by CHIGIM: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2018
which cain mumu talk be this, admit it the light has improve, for once leave politics, in my area we have 18hrs of light everyday,
Butterflyleo:

This is a lie. FG is not working. In fact the national grid does not get to the SE. We have been in darkness for 6 months non stop tongue

Wailer like you so you admit that you are benefiting from the improvement brought about by this government
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Butterflyleo: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2018
CHIGIM:
which cain mumu talk be this, admit it the light has improve, for once leave politics, in my area we have 18hrs of light everyday,

I was being sarcastic to that guy who has never seen anything good about this FG yet said he cannot lie that light has improved.

He was my focus
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Frankicent(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
at leat 17 to 18/hours daily..agege,lagos..bill ranges from 3 to 4k

oga were in agege?
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by JusticeSeeker: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Excellent. An average of 23 hours per day.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Olatoman(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lagos, Onipan; Ajegunle.
4.30am to 8am
5pm to 9pm

So just 7 Hours 30 minutes.
*Used to be 9am to 9pm
11pm to 5am

Abeokuta: Obantoko axis.

4 Hours in a Week.
Mostly brought midnight for 2 Hours, then 2 days after at timing they desire.

Conclusion: Light in Obantoko can be improved upon since other areas in Abeokuta experience more hours.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by revolt(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
frowland:

That's Ayobo man. That place in known for serious power problem. one day on and one day off some years ago and even the on days is nothing to write home about.
well isnt tht part of nigeria. So why r u here claiming this administration has succeeded in power
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by citadels(f): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
From kwale Delta State no light since May 30 I came here for my NYSC
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by frowland(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
revolt:
well isnt tht part of nigeria. So why r u here claiming this administration has succeeded in power

Where did I post that "this administration has succeeded in power"? Even at that, Ayobo should go sort themselves out. In the US and other top developed nations, there are remote areas without light. Ayobo isn't the first and neither will be the last. Enjoy your darkness over there. Call anyone you know around Baruwa right now if there is light. Oh! you don't even have light to charge your phone. What a pity. .
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by revolt(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
frowland:

Where did I post that "this administration has succeeded in power"? Even at that, Ayobo should go sort themselves out. In the US and other top developed nations, there are remote areas without light. Ayobo isn't the first and neither will be the last. Enjoy your darkness over there. Call anyone you know around Baruwa right now if there is light. Oh! you don't even have light to charge your phone. What a pity. .
wow now I know you def not worth the time. Power is statutorily an fg issue, if you know the meaning of that statement.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by RALPHOW(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kuje 22hours
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by mommaJ(f): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
remi1444:
It is a taboo in my place for an elder to compliment a teen as "sir" ma...**bow**. if you do, please mention me and drop the handle i can be helpful to retweet.
Awww,how nice. Where i come from its really not a big deal . You have my respect...will definitely mention you when its done. Thank you!
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Direct123(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Light in my area ojodu berger Axis is 22hours out of 24hours a day....
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by bakila: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is a lie. FG is not working. In fact the national grid does not get to the SE. We have been in darkness for 6 months non stop tongue

Wailer like you so you admit that you are benefiting from the improvement brought about by this government
The question.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by CHIGIM: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
sorry bro I misunderstood, one love
Butterflyleo:

I was being sarcastic to that guy who has never seen anything good about this FG yet said he cannot lie that light has improved.

He was my focus

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NLC Reacts As FG Suspends Fuel Subsidy Removal / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate / 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.