Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? (17981 Views)

What's The Light Situation In Your Area? / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by bakry86: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Light situation is very bad in Saki West LG in Oyo State.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Welrez(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
DannyJ19:
PHED are really bad

Nung-Oku ibesikpo residents are been neglected despite the excess amount charged.

My brother, I tire o, Afaha Nsit no light for one week now!
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Omololu001: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
revolt:
[/b]Lagos.. ipaja..omo the light na die. 2 days on one day off . And the day on days ...the lights erratic and terrible. Perhaps 3hrs or 4hra out of 24hrs.[b]

You yourself, read wetin you write and tell me you understand it
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by shugabasbn: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Here in Sabon-birni Sokoto state we are using NEPA poles n transformer to dry clothes. Hope you know what I mean by that?
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Bartwale(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Here in Under-G lautech in Ogbomosho, we get about 12-14 hours of power.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by kifeyous(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
5hrs light in ondo town...3hrs during day time and 10pm - 12am
and if there is heavy rainfall na 3days off be that...BEDC biggest scam
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
Antcolony:
Those up there saying they get supply for 16,17 n 15 hours daily r we not in the same Nigeria? Here around new layout behind Liafa hotel katsina state we dnt get up to 5hours supply per day,after any heavy rainfall we dnt get supply at all.
hahahahahaha.......if u go some of there houses u go c candle wey don melt sef

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lokoja
Some parts like Lokongoma phase 1, Zango, GRA get from 20-22 hours a day
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Kayusonline(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
We do have light for 18hr before but people of darkness in our community petition them that the light is too much they didn't want to much light we are now using 8hr Oke Isagun community ipaja Lagos.
May God help us ooooooooo
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by romenna: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
No lite in agege pen cinema since Friday nyt
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by revolt(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Omololu001:

You yourself, read wetin you write and tell me you understand it
my phone's battery is so low the battery is 5% so it's don.. I can't really type queens English.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nokio1: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
opp Jos wildlife park 23hours
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by otokx(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
mabaz:
Igwe close First artillery portharcourt,rivers state. 11pm to 6am (4days on 3days off) as you can see, poor is an understatement.

Try Aluu, you will give glory to God.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by mzMerci(f): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yakuba, Ilorin, Kwara state, Light comes on from 12pm till 8.30pm, somtimes 9pm...EVERYDAY..for almost 2 months now..
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by God2man(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Generally speaking, I guess the situation is improving.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by remi1444: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=mommaJ post=70656131][/quote]It is a taboo in my place for an elder to compliment a teen as "sir" ma...**bow**. if you do, please mention me and drop the handle i can be helpful to retweet.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Irawo ajegunle ikorodu
Light is like 19hrs oo
If dem take light,e no go reach 30 min before dem bring am back
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by farem: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Very Bad

Tell us where you stay before this trash. I enjoy 24 hours light supply in my area mostly at ketu, Lagos.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by ikorodureporta: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ikorodu....abt 10hrs daily. Despite being a 'rural' area, my bill is 5-6k monthly
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by sunshineyellow: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Upper mission Benin... 30days still counting no interruption ....
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by bitatrut80: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]nonsense,
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Ikpongiton: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
panshekara in kano,above average and metered
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by pagorino(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Reporting from odokekere, ikorodu Lagos... Abet help me beg nepa make dem take light, den don abandon the light for our area. grin
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by mrkia(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
Alekunwodo Osogbo 20-21 hours

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Teesharp(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
So it a thing of joy to celebrate power supply, when countries not up to ours here has steady supply. God help my country
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
owunabastard:
What is the secret of this light improvement? Is it part of APC 2019 election campaign or just genuine? If it is the latter, glory be to God
This is raining season, it's normal of course. But here in Saki, it's 4hours of power supply in two days interval.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Hamdan30: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Welrez:
My brother, I tire o, Afaha Nsit no light for one week now!

grin grin Udom is correct yet...
Akpabio's govt did so well yet....
PDP!!!
Power to the people!!

Lived in Uyo for a from 2014-2017.at ewet offot. Power supply was poor then with frequent black outs that's could last days. Sad that has not changed.

PW Kubwa, Abuja. Pathetic power supply. Average of 8hours a day with black outs often. Exorbitant bills from the crudest estimated billing you'll ever hear of. N13k per month on the average for a 3 bedroom flat.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Gwarimpa abuja 247 light. Only take it wen its emergency and return it within few mins
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Olumeme: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Asquare84:
my area is gbagbalape in aso c, nyanya abuja light has improved to like 24 hours in a day without a blink, bill 3500 a month um meter it will be share among four flat so in a month i pay like 800 or less

Oga fear God ooo, it's not up to 24hrs, I have a friend around that side, and it's said to be around 15hrs or so.
Though it's a very good one Sha compared to other states
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Olumeme: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
Garki II Abuja, up to 16hrs
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by aji2000(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
My own case, the house I moved to has a huge outstanding bill, even though they have being disconnected for years, we still get billed. The nepa official is insisting that we have to pay the bill before we can be connected. Area NNPC DEPOT ejigbo. The PHCN marketer acts like a tout and is so abusive and rude.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by micholalo(m): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2018
chloride6:

That our area no die...
Bucknor, Isheri, Jakande

u grab, its as if we are not part of Lagos at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iswap’s Ability To Launch Rockets In Borno Disturbing - IGP Baba / UAE Leader, Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Congratulates, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Bill To Eradicate Age-induced Discrimination In Employment Passes Second Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.