Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Have Over 55 Sex Styles To Unleash On Women – Popular Prophet Declares - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Over 55 Sex Styles To Unleash On Women – Popular Prophet Declares (411 Views)

2023: There Will Be No Elections – Nigerian Prophet Declares / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Over 55 Sex Styles To Unleash On Women – Popular Prophet Declares by Sparkben: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
The Founder and Leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministries, Nicholas Osei, popularly known as Prophet Kumchacha, has revealed that he has mastered over 55 sex styles to satisfy women.

Speaking in an interview with Accra-based Hitz Fm, the pastor noted that God had blessed him with an exceptional strength that makes satisfying any woman he meets in bed very easy.

Kumchacha was speaking on the need for Christian men and women to be romantic in bed.

Read more: https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/08/i-have-over-55-sex-styles-to-unleash-on.html

Re: I Have Over 55 Sex Styles To Unleash On Women – Popular Prophet Declares by enilove(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Only those seeking to go to hell would remain in that church after this kind if confession.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Differentiate My Mind From My Desires? / How To Watch The Experience Lagos 2018 Concert Live Stream Online / Understanding Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.