Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos (35711 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by BabaRamota1980: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
See fresh babe with fresh kpomo Like my own..... Chai grin grin

Yes! I feel like rushing your kpomo grin
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Simbrixton(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Cute
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by segebase(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Macopol01:
AFOJA grin

UGLY COUPLEs

guess ur mum n dad is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by loverboys: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Wow...this is super cool cool cool
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Ifelover(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
dignity33:
IF IS SOMETHING CONCERNED IGBOS NOW YOU WILL SEE HOW YORUBA PEOPLE WILL USELESS THE THREAD BY POSTING NONSENSE AFTER THEY CLAIM IGBO HATE THEM WHILE THEY ARE THE ONE THAT HATRED RUN FROM THERE VAIN.
keep crying from thread to thread, descendant of Judas Ischariot, sons of perdition from the east wink

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Nightmareo07: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
agbonkamen:

Oya come my house Make I lick the cl*t abeg tongue
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by buchilino(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
MAY GOD GIVE DEM GRACE, SO DAT D DRUM WOULDN'T STOP AFTER THE WEDDING.
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Macopol01:
AFOJA grin

UGLY COUPLEs

Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Treasure17(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
OneCorner:
See teeth like hoe Ugly couple

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Treasure17(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
Macopol01:
AFOJA grin
UGLY COUPLEs

Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by ChiefSweetus: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Damn! That chic fine AF!
If you ever divorce, lemme know boo kiss
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by DaddyNimo(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
MrGist:
Yoruba man playing drum for his wife-to-be as she dances in pre-wedding photoshoot. Check out their traditional attires!

See more more >>> http://gistmore.com/yoruba-man-plays-drum-fiancee-dances-pre-wedding-photos

I hate pre wedding pic, I still don't understand the purpose of it.
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Nehyooh(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Omo Yoruba Atata !
God bless your union

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by justtoodark: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
nice....
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by CSTR1005: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
See his teeth like shovel.
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Pat081: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Yeah, we stand out always grin
Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Pat081: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=Lordofthewest post=70661544][/quote] pray for good things to come ur number way
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Kwinesther: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yes he's a Yoruba man. That's olajumoke and Femi,
jumoke was my classmate in secondary school.
DidiLove1:
The kind of silly captions you come across on Nairaland! Simply because of his attire and the use of drums in the first two pictures, the conclusion is that he's a Yoruba man. What of the third picture where he's dressed in a suit. Maybe he's an Englishman after all. No?

Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Noahusirado(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
cool

Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:50am On Aug 28, 2018
makeji:
They have every reasons to envy and hate yoruba. so reach in culture and tradition.
Omo yoruba atata ni mi.
May God bless this union
Sir, it's Rich not reach**
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Proudly YORUBA

Cute couples
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by omoelerin1: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
Publicity stunts
Ojowu.

I have checked your signature, I can see reason for your hatred. But always remember this: not everybody experiences the kind of hardship you are passing through.
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by omoelerin1: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2018
DidiLove1:
The kind of silly captions you come across on Nairaland! Simply because of his attire and the use of drums in the first two pictures, the conclusion is that he's a Yoruba man. What of the third picture where he's dressed in a suit. Maybe he's an Englishman after all. No?
It pains you
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2018
omoelerin1:
Ojowu.

I have checked your signature, I can see reason for your hatred. But always remember this: not everybody experiences the kind of hardship you are passing through.
OMG... He actually called me ojowu.

Now who says i'm hating?
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by omoelerin1: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:

Now who says i'm hating?
Envy and jealousy lead to hatred.
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:

Now who says i'm hating?

Keep generating bad vibes around your life. It will not definitely help you. You have not gained anything hating.
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2018
omoelerin1:
Envy and jealousy lead to hatred.
But i'm not envying na... Nd m definitely not jealous.

I mean, what's there to be jealous of?
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by khiaa(f): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2018
I heard Yoruba men love fat women but I guess it isn't true. lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by omoelerin1: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
But i'm not envying na... Nd m definitely not jealous.

I mean, what's there to be jealous of?
alright.
thank you.
Re: Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos by CHUKWUMA1225: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Make I check am. I HAVE TRUST ISSUES.
agbonkamen:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / HELP ! My P*nties Do give Me Orgasm When Walking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.