Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Motivator7 Is Better Than All Of You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Motivator7 Is Better Than All Of You (234 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Motivator7 Is Better Than All Of You by Kema95: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nairaland is a forum aimed at promoting meaningful interaction but sadly the majority of users use this forum for purposeless browsing, insulting people who posted useful news and propagating their twisted ideologies. Great Nigeria has indeed gone down the drain.

I searched for just one person with at least an iota of sense and I...... Well I believe I found him. The rest of you........ Well you people are nothing but apes who somehow managed to procure Android phones.

Motivator7 is a man committed to inspiring and gingering countless people to take control of their lives be dedicated and devoted to achieving their given goals in life.............. wink

The rest of you are simply aimless wanderers with no specific job so you waste your time reading useless information, posting Savage replies in the name of being witty, and engaging in pointless arguments.

I will help your miserable lives with one of his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Obo16n43O0

I rest my case.............

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For Health Advice On Health Disease Visit Jaracare / Hello Fellow Nairalanders / Mother Names Her Triplets 'avanza' After Giving Birth Inside A Toyota Avanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.