Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason (2414 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by MrGist: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Bride disowns family and cancels her wedding 4 days beforehand over shocking reason.

Read her post below...

Source - http://gistmore.com/bride-disowns-family-cancels-wedding-4-days-beforehand-shocking-reason

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by MrGist: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2018

Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by MrGist: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
cool
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nigerians no even craze reach this level. I thought only Nigerians showed the entitled mentality....

Damnnn!!! This lady took hers to a whole new level. She just set a new standard for begging....

I meeeeeannnn who that fvck plans a wedding on other people's pocket....I mean who does that......??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by damjane(f): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
she's damn crazy, who does that? spending 15 thousand dollars on a wedding that would last few hours is madness let's not even talk about the 60 thousand dollars wow! to add insult to injury she feels shes entitled to someone else's hard earned cash, did anyone force her to get married, this is bull crap. mtcheeew.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by thorpido(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
I even thought the breakup was because of infidelity or they found out they were related or something.

She's crazy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Go and spend your 2 months in hell.
Nonsense!
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
The woman is a psychotic and entitled woman.

Spend all your savings and beg for contributions to have a "Kardashian" wedding.

Her friends deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for Patience for putting up with her.

She should just marry herself.

1 Like

Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by Bluezy13(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmm...

This lady is abnormal.
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by Demogorgon(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
That woman should be transferred to Yaba Left.
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by chiommy123(f): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thank God she displayed this early enough for the young man to talk to his legs

2 Likes

Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by Tamarapetty(f): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
This one don mad, ewu
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by YesNo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
Did i just read a joke or a real life story about a stupid guy and babe who already have a son.... but planned on spending over 15k on a fairy tale wedding.

Warrisdis
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by czarina(f): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Entitled much?
This is the stupidest shii have read my whole life! Can anyone be more stupid. You want to be a Kardashian for a day and but don't mind living in the streets the next day

1 Like

Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by franka19: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Way too bad a bitch she is. The guy is even lucky to have her go her own way. Asking and planning upon what you don't have.
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Like what did I just read?

3 Likes

Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by KingLennon(m): 2:18am On Aug 28, 2018
She wants her friends to be jealous of her grin. Women and their problems no wonder King solomon never understood any of them
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by duduade: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Nigerians no even craze reach this level. I thought only Nigerians showed the entitled mentality....

Damnnn!!! This lady took hers to a whole new level. She just set a new standard for begging....

I meeeeeannnn who that fvck plans a wedding on other people's pocket....I mean who does that......??

You try sef by reading.
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by caye(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2018
I WANT TO SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT THIS IS FAKE NEWS
I find it difficult to accept that an adult would think like this.
Till further proof.
Internet is the greatest place to lie.
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2018
duduade:

You try sef by reading.

Na oyinbo naaa...repetition dey full their words once anger and depression don set in....all I had to do was read the the middle paragraph...and the second to the last...as I already the last would contain her saying she called if the wedding which is the topic and the fist paragraph would be a pathetic intro of why the readers should be on her side..
Re: Bride Disowns Family & Cancels Her Wedding 4 Days Beforehand For This Reason by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2018
And some clueless Nigerian Men scream "White /Foreign women do not have entitlement issues" grin grin

This one pass entitlement grin

(1) (Reply)

DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / Does Palm Wine Increase Sperm Count? / Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.