Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good (2406 Views)

Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by MadeINchenzen2: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
To be appearing too desperate to get a ladies attention, Glorifying a lady and singing her praise of beauty even before she says a word to you can be dangerous if you really want her.

Ladies loves attention and that's the bait smart non-simp guys use to get what they want.

When a lady gets all the attention she needs from a guy, she stops finding him attractive... she's got all the attention she wants from him, now she want further attention but from someone else.

If you really want her then be ready to let her go... if you want a lady to find you attractive then use the withdrawal method... u don't go about chasing after her like you are hunting for grasscutters.

After U've given her little attention, it's time you withdraw from her...keep it that way until she makes the next move, and if she doesn't make any move... move on !!! Your self esteem is more important than love !!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Magnoliaa(f): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Story fun awon ara orun ati anjonus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by FirmTR(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Real matter.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by MadeINchenzen2: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:
If am wrong then tell me I am wrong in Englishcheesy
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by donbachi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
"Non-simp"
Fear dey catch u to mention alpha male and redpiller?
Make una allow girls to rest.if u can get one,due to ur hate for dem.bro,make una leave us alone wey choose to love dem.we done accept the simp male thing in good faith.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by dhiqson(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Kilon tun so baii undecided
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by MadeINchenzen2: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
donbachi:
"Non-simp"
Make una allow girls to rest.if u can get one,due to ur hate for dem.bro,make una leave us alone wey choose to love dem.we done accept the simp male thing in good faith.
That's y ur babe will introduce her sugar daddy to you as her father and you'll prostate to greet him nicely... and then he gives you 1000 naira to use for transportation. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Rastaramsey(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Real niggars don't have time for girls grin grin

The hustle is the no 1 priority...

I no fi remember when I call my bae last....

No be say I de form alpha male or one thing one thing, he no just worth am....
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Magnoliaa(f): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
donbachi:
"Non-simp"

Leave you alone to rest ke? It is impossicant. You simps give alfa mails sleepless nights inspite of all their superiority rants. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by MadeINchenzen2: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Leave you alone to rest ke? It is impossicant. You simps give alfa mails sleepless nights inspite of all their superiority rants. cheesy
lol
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Boogyman557: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

I de COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN..

RIDE on MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Amb1045(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
The strategy works in most cases. grin grin cool
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
OP, unfortunately, SIMPS will never learn from what you just wrote up there!!

However, real niggas like us don't do relationships and dating. As a real nigga the only thing we do is to bang their pussy and move on. No stress, no drama, just bang and move on

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Sammy101111(m): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Na real guy code this op talk

No matter how rich you are
You will end up needing a woman
But don't be fooled by love
This ladies once they see you finish
They will be looking for something more

That is the reason i cant let a lady get to attached to me even if i have a gf i cant let her be coming to my place or coming too close.
I will give her real attitude of ( am not tripping )
No she will know i no send person
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by MadeINchenzen2: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sammy101111:
Na real guy code this op talk

No matter how rich you are
You will end up needing a woman
But don't be fooled by love
This ladies once they see you finish
They will be looking for something more

That is the reason i cant let a lady get to attached to me even if i have a gf i cant let her be coming to my place or coming too close.
I will give her real attitude of ( am not tripping )
No she will know i no send person
cheesy
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
You are spitting hardcore sense. "Intermittent attention giving" is the way to go. angry
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by StoicAdvisor: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
The issue here is not the presence of attention or a lack of it thereof, but of the value the attention giver possess. No one will gladfully reject someone of value, as it acts against their self interest. So while a man should give attention in a reasonable way (as with every other things), also work on your value.

Your value keeps her, not the breadcrumbing, and sparingly distribution of attention. Do you honestly think that a lady will stay with a basic man just because he sparingly sprinkle attention? He probably won't even be on her romance list in the first place. Your sophistication keeps her, while consequent overfeeding of attention will holds no consequences whatsoever.
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Eben91: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
donbachi:
"Non-simp"
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Shortyy(f): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
It's 2022 and Nairaland Urchins are still preaching about red pill and alpha mail grin y'all don't get tired? No one cares about these your ranting, use this energy and go make money and take care of yourselves. Honestly no single person cares!
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Shortyy:
It's 2022 and Nairaland Urchins are still preaching about red pill and alpha mail grin y'all don't get tired? No one cares about these your ranting, use this energy and go make money and take care of yourselves. Honestly no single person cares!

Shortayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! cheesy
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Shortyy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shortayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! cheesy

Sup baby girrrrrrrrrrl kiss
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Magnoliaa(f): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
Shortyy:
Sup baby girrrrrrrrrrl kiss
cheesy cheesy I'm gooood. Where've you been?!!
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by czarr(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Shortyy:
You obviously care too much, girls who don't care won't respond.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Shortyy(f): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

cheesy cheesy I'm gooood. Where've you been?!!

Went off for a while, work was choking me
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by bigcee(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2022
Shortyy:

Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Magnoliaa(f): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2022
Shortyy:
Went off for a while, work was choking me

Awww. Sorry about that. kiss
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Emu4u2c: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2022
I be dey form alpha male till I see One of my hard guy simp for my very eyes.....

OMO you gats simp sometimes o
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Sonnobax15(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
To be appearing too desperate to get a ladies attention, Glorifying a lady and singing her praise of beauty even before she says a word to you can be dangerous if you really want her.

Ladies loves attention and that's the bait smart non-simp guys use to get what they want.

When a lady gets all the attention she needs from a guy, she stops finding him attractive... she's got all the attention she wants from him, now she want further attention but from someone else.

If you really want her then be ready to let her go... if you want a lady to find you attractive then use the withdrawal method... u don't go about chasing after her like you are hunting for grasscutters.

After U've given her little attention, it's time you withdraw from her...keep it that way until she makes the next move, and if she doesn't make any move... move on !!! Your self esteem is more important than love !!!
. Op,I swear you just made my day....
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Shortyy(f): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awww. Sorry about that. kiss

Thanks luv.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by MadeINchenzen2: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Shortyy:

Thanks luv.
hehe
Re: Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good by Clint02(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
semid4lyfe is the lineup out?
I can't comment in the Sports or SE thread cuz I was placed on ban there. I tried posting a topic, reason for the ban. I don't know if you can help lift it.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept Her Back? / Do You Have Sex When Pregnant? / When A Girl Likes You, She Will Start Doing These 6 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.