Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,365 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (50388 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by GistersNG: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nigerians are very creative! Man do press-up as his fiancée sleeps on top of him cute pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more here >>> http://gistmore.com/man-press-fiancee-sleeps-top-cute-pre-wedding-photos

3 Likes

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Aspiregreat: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
Op what's actually creative about this? The first and second picture looks like the lady is having all the fun.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by GistersNG: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
cool
Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Stupidity in the name of trying to impress a woman.

This isn't creative at all. People who used other positions/styles are the real MVP's.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hanseel1:
Stupidity in the name of trying to impress a woman.
That is what little kids will call it, so we are not surprise.
By the time you are 19, perhaps you'll understand better Elder001.

Meanwhile, Happy married life beautiful couple joor.
That is a real strong man.
Not small Elder001 grin cheesy

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70667589:

That is what little kids will call it, so we are not surprise.
By the time you are 19, perhaps you'll understand better Elder001.

Meanwhile, Happy married life beautiful couple joor.
That is a real strong man.
Not small Elder001 grin cheesy

Are you normal?

Only kids and mentally unstable people stalk others. You've been following me about quoting every comment I make.

CC Mynd44,dominique,lalasticlala,farano,roctation,oam4jay

6 Likes

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hahahaha cheesy wink
Relationship experts o.
You know we were ignoring you always prior now, not until you bring curses into it.
Next time, you won't start what you can't finish little Elder001.
Pepper dem G...! wink
cheesy grin wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by crownson(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
More grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by fvck(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
cool

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
I don't want a pre wedding nonsense when I get married.
Future husband, take note.
Don't bring that drama anywhere close to me undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Truths22(m): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lady didn't even let down all her weight on him and dude was struggling to pic up himself from the ground in the second pic and someone says this is creative angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Exwizard: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
How much I like potable ladies
U can always throw them anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by KenModi(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dry! But for the third pic undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Brains1990(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
A dumbass Biafran dog
Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
use eniola badmus to do pressup grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by SolutionMee: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Very childish

You can never see Buhari and Aisha doing something like that

Shame undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by thaoriginator: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Brains1990:
A dumbass Biafran dog
shockedshockedshocked

Tribaleast!

3 Likes

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Uchenaija: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pictures don't lie...When a lady is in love you can tell. cheesy

HML to you guys!
Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by OneCorner: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ugly guy. grin
See head like d1ck grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by demolinka(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
The 2nd pic...why d guy do face like say e wan mess 'THE POWER MESS'

1 Like

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by brodalikeme(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Continue, na press up go kill you!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
lefulefu:
use eniola badmus to do pressup grin

He even looks like someone that is struggling already and the lady didn't put all her weight on him.

Just for cameras he wants to kill himself thinking it's creative grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Iczyjay: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
See d man sef won cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I don't want a pre wedding nonsense when I get married.
Future husband, take note.
Don't bring that drama anywhere close to me undecided

He was trying to impress his fiance, wouldn't you want that? cheesy grin
Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Iczyjay:
See d man sef won cry cry cry
lol
Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Brains1990(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
thaoriginator:
shockedshockedshocked

Tribaleast!
I hope you are not also a Biafran idiotic motherfuvka
Re: Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Creative ke? undecidedThe man is suffering under the weight of the woman and at the same time smiling sheepishly all in the name of pre wedding photoshoots.I am sure after this, he will be in dire need of pain reliever to assuage back pain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.