Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice (14833 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by AmazingELixir: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Biko haram preparing for another round of ransom payment...the country is in deep shit with this terrorists

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by danhans(m): 12:05am On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari and all their ministers are wicked,can the sleep with their two eyes closed if it is their daughter.........pls compassionate nigerians help
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by akinsmyk(m): 1:13am On Aug 28, 2018
jonathanOz:
The government's obvious silence on Leah's predicament is sickening. Won't be surprised if Buhari delays her release until few weeks to election

Exactly my mind. Boko Haram is political, some powers are behind it. APC or PDP is one of their huge financier but looks more of APC
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by EmirAbj: 1:42am On Aug 28, 2018
I don't see anything bad renouncing xtianity and become a Muslim, Islam is a good religion, the religion God created not man made religion
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by somziency: 2:31am On Aug 28, 2018
All paparazzi to score cheap points.

Please release the innocent girl.

I fervently pray nothing has been done to her.

IGP should also find out the source of that audio.

All I see is politics.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by deji17: 2:39am On Aug 28, 2018
PDP should release this girl and stop the drama. Either way PDP will lose.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70669856:
Thank God.
We cannot wait for the GOOD NEWS of this great Matyr of a girl getting United with her family once again.

So shall it be in Jesus NAME.

Haba!

Martyr ke?

Martyr means someone that's murdered for the sake of Christ.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by israelmao(m): 4:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Lord, please save Leah because she knows your name and because she didn't deny your name even in the face of death.Lord, don't forget your word that says,"Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by israelmao(m): 4:29am On Aug 28, 2018
EmirAbj:
I don't see anything bad renouncing xtianity and become a Muslim, Islam is a good religion, the religion God created not man made religion

By their fruits we shall know them.Tell me any Muslim that any Christian has forced to become Christian against his or her wish?Then where lies the peace and where lies the other?

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by jyz200(m): 4:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Caseless:
I pity her.

All she needed to do was to renounce her religion, get released and when she's back home, she can return to her religion.
She could have easily beaten those bastards and escape them by doing as they said so she could come out with her colleagues. Now, boko haram wan use her ransom buy weapons to fight us.

The girl de dere de form something wey I nor know.
her faith strong
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by jyz200(m): 4:58am On Aug 28, 2018
93Miles:
Leah hold ur peace. This administration is working hard to make sure u reunite back with ur family in good condition.

We love love.
PMB loves u
God loves u.

Sai baba
I wish she is any of ur family member
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by charmingfrank(m): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Bokoharams are demanding for something, hence the release of her audio in other to get sympathy from the general public and here there fore put more pressure on the government. Hmmmm, let's see how this will play out.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by dododawa1: 5:21am On Aug 28, 2018
In Nigeria, everything is politics

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by Odetokun3(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2018
adisabarber:
If FG really paid for the girls to be released, why is Leah still being held?
BECAUSE of more payments bro
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by Joevics(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Caseless:
I pity her.

All she needed to do was to renounce her religion, get released and when she's back home, she can return to her religion.
She could have easily beaten those bastards and escape them by doing as they said so she could come out with her colleagues. Now, boko haram wan use her ransom buy weapons to fight us.

The girl de dere de form something wey I nor know.

You should be ashamed being a muslim , and not say rubbish. How many Muslims have been kidnapped and asked to convert to other religions?

The girl has a freedom to religion affiliation.

You guys don't have shame. Instead of you to condemn what your fellow Muslims are doing, you are saying nonesense.

Religion of piss.

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by Liamm(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Buhari is a terrorist

Only fellow terrorists supports him
sounds more like "this idiot is lifeless"

@meme
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by Firebomber: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2018
EmirAbj:

Lolz, i guess you are reffering to Allah here.

Lolz, so naa by force to join Islam now,

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by 93Miles: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2018
jyz200:
I wish she is any of ur family member
Leah is my cousin.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by brownlord: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2018
The girl will be released from where she is kept few months or weeks to election. This js pure game people

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by Eagleword14(f): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
May God Almighty whom she has strongly professed set confusion in d midst of her abductors and set her free
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by EmirAbj: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz, i guess you are reffering to Allah here.

Lolz, so naa by force to join Islam now,

you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

What's this one saying, is Allah not God in English or I should enlighten you more?
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by Firebomber: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
EmirAbj:

What's this one saying, is Allah not God in English or I should enlighten you more?

Lolz, i guess you should enlight your Malaysia brothers and sister.
https://www.reuters.com/article/malaysia-court-allah/malaysian-court-rules-use-of-allah-exclusive-to-muslims-idINDEE99D00M20131014

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-24516181

Lolz, so go and tell your Malaysia mumuslim that Allah is the same as God.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by EmirAbj: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz, i guess you should enlight your Malaysia brothers and sister.
https://www.reuters.com/article/malaysia-court-allah/malaysian-court-rules-use-of-allah-exclusive-to-muslims-idINDEE99D00M20131014

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-24516181

Lolz, so go and tell your Malaysia mumuslim that Allah is the same as God.

Shey Na Malaysia We Dey, Wallahi You Need Medical Attention ASAP grin
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by Firebomber: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
EmirAbj:

Shey Na Malaysia We Dey, Wallahi You Need Medical Attention ASAP grin

Lolz. And you dumb still use Arab to call your god in Nigeria as if Nigeria is an Arab country,

what a slowpoke.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by EmirAbj: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. And you dumb still use Arab to call your god in Nigeria as if Nigeria is an Arab country,

what a slowpoke.

Shey English na Your Great Grand Fathers Language?? Duns grin Or Na Your fathers wey don die for your village brought xtianity to Nigeria ko? Mumu
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by Firebomber: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
EmirAbj:

Shey English na Your Great Grand Fathers Language?? Duns grin

Oops, last i check your useless god(Allah) only understand Arabic. I guess he is not the one that create your forefather.

You cannot be a Muslim ans still be sane
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by EmirAbj: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Firebomber:

Oops, last i check your useless god(Allah) only understand Arabic. I guess he is not the one that create your forefather.

You cannot be a Muslim ans still be sane

See where your stupidity landed you, shey English language was the language Moses even Jesus your god received to collate your different bibles?? grin
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by kabrudrapist: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Aspiregreat:
Where are we heading as a nation? it only took 17 days for Thailand navy seals to rescue 12 Thai boys trapped in a cave.it has been months since she was taken but the government have done nothing to bring her back .My prayers are with you little angel, We expect your safe return.
Re: Leah Sharibu: Parents Confirm Voice by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Eagleword14:
May God Almighty whom she has strongly professed set confusion in d midst of her abductors and set her free

Amen. I equally pray the same - something kinda similar to 2 Kings 7: 6-7.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK To Buhari: Sack Your Service Chiefs, Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered / Gunmen Invade Ebonyi Community, Kidnap Many, Injure Others / Voters Can Collect PVCs Till February 13– INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.