Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Beneath My Heart - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beneath My Heart (141165 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Unbreak My Heart - Romance Novel / Please help review: Beneath The Rubbles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneath My Heart by bigfancee(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
som women cn b devlish ehnn
luk at wat saima had cause nadia into
see lori tryin to b wid ha father tooo

buh dnt tel mi dis x 4d day bro cux i jst got mah pop corn n pure warra on mah deck so cum n update ooooo

1 Like

Re: Beneath My Heart by teebee22(f): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
nastynic:

I'm not going to have an online Banter with you bu hey! What has my dad Got to do with this?

If you have a Glimpse of what I went through in the hands of a woman then you would be in a better position to factor my last comment
But I'm Cool tho
My dad would always say "Jnr! Always remember that everyone has a right, approach and perspective they see things From"

Happy Sunday
Am sorry if it offended u. I didn't mean to. just wanted u to have a rethink. but let's not derail this beautiful story. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Beneath My Heart by Dera25(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
I love this story I must confess
Re: Beneath My Heart by SokoDobo: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
TWENTY-TWO

This did not come as a surprise to Addy as she pointed a gun at him. Not after what he saw her father doing.
Professor Ken stick had put on the screen, and began, “there was a lot of casualties during the world war. Millions of lives were lost, casualties and people lost their loved ones. You can see some of the videos……”

Addy could see some footages of the World War 2. He saw Adolf Hitler, speaking violently. He could see him standing, with the NAZI flag, while thousands of soldiers matched past him.

“ The war period witnessed scientific inventions boom. A few of the inventions that were brought by World war 2 are computers. It was the innovation of the government Code and Cipher School at Bletchley Park and Colossus. It was originally invented as a way to speed up the cracking of the Enigma codes.
Colossus was the first of many computers which have gradually shrunk in size and can be used in everyday life today. This also led to having our smart phones and the rest.
Luther Simjian, a man from Armenia migrated to America. He went on to have over two hundred inventions. In 1939, he started work on the first working ATM, but it wasn’t until 1960 he managed to convince a New York City bank to install several machines in one of their branches.
Other inventions include Superglue, Medical penicillin, space technologies, Nescafe , radar, ballpoint pen, jet engines, and photocopying machines. And most of the most virulent weapons of mass destruction were invented.

At 8:16 am in 1945, an American B-29 bomber, The Enola Gay ,dropped the first atom bomb, over the city of Hiroshima. So, after the war, a few men decided to put a stop to this.”

While Kenstick spoke, the videos of the things he talked about displayed in a manner that amazed Addy.

“ War is inevitable. Conflicts must happen and there must be war. What could they do to make the world a better place? These men came together to form BOE. They have been in constant researches and inventions on all fields of life; medicine, science and technology, banking, entertainment and many more.
And the idea of Evolution was born. They kept it a secret, and many scientist were given parts of the projects. Mr Mason was quick-witted enough to find a way of knowing what it was all about. He was able to extract information from the EBMs and got a 97 per cent clear idea of the project.
It was nonsense. Mr Mason made it sensible. I don’t think I can talk more about that.”

“We will show him.” Mason said. “Come with us, Sir Adnan.”

They went out of the hall, the curious eyes still on Addy as they went out.

Yes! The master was around and the project was coming to life.

“I would like to show you our little coffee and beer bar.” Mason said. “ Come in.”

They went into a bar where some men were having drinks. Addy was amazed to find that the coffee makers and waiters were all drones. No single human was there except the customers.

“This is a test of what we have in stock for the world. The most foolish idea is to think what you see in movies is just fiction. Subliminal messages boy. Science is deeper than you think. Who knew drones existed years ago? We thought it was just a science fiction world of movies. We see what drones do today, they play table tennis, bricklaying, and lot’s more.
The attendants were robots made in the form of men, dressed in waiter’s uniform.

“ The waiters have sensors that tells them when someone new comes in. And when a drone goes to serve him, the other receives a signal that the person is being attended to.
A drone came before them.

“ Three cups of coffee, please.” Mason said.

The drone bowed but did not move.
Mason smiled and removed some dollar bills and placed them on an opening. Immediately he did this, there was a display of the amount of money on a screen on the drone’s arm. It said, “thank you” and left.

Addy saw how the machines made the coffee and marveled. They were served coffee.

“This is no big deal.” Mason said. “This is not very new. Just a spot that gave us a better idea. We want more. Let us go to the next phase: The Evolution.
That was gotten from Aadila, Addy’s mother. She made a synthetic organ which has the ability allow water pass over its thin walls, dissolve the oxygen and moves into blood to the body cells.

What Addy saw almost made him scream.

He saw over twenty thousand jumbo incubators, connected to complicated machines. There was a supercomputer, about two hundred feet long, at a side.
There were over two hundred men in there, doing one thing or the other.
What was this?

Mason looked at it proudly.

"We have witnessed a lot transplants. Heart transplant, arm transplants, and now, head transplant is on its way.
I do not have to tell you what the Bastions Evolution is all about. What matters is what we have. Come in... "

They walked in to the laboratory which was almost a half a kilometre long.

"The Evolution is all about an evolution of new species of man and robots. A bio-drone."

Addy now felt sick. He could see what look like men, and women, naked inside the incubators.

"What you see are not dead men. They are undergoing a metabolic transformation which will give rise to a more improved specie of man.
They would have incredible intelligence. Their respiratory system is being worked on, to have a gill like structure so they can breath under water .
This enables breathing under water. The skin has up to seven layers of ectoderminal layers. The epidermis and dermis are enhanced by certain chemicals to make it thicker, tougher to withstand certain harsh conditions.
Something has been done about exhaustion. During vigorous exercise, the core body temperature increases and the circulatory system is unable to transport the heat away from the core at the same rate as it been generated.
There is a synthetic chemical induced that makes it possible to avoid this. They would be able to run for ten days without getting tired……” he kept on explaining the enhanced abilities of the evolutionary beings until he said, “then the big one: the brains. They have to be super intelligent. This is where you come in…… We have not been able to deduce the formula of an induced hormone to make the brains super active.
But there is an option. Come with me…..”

Addy found this so spooky and bizarre. Were these men crazy? Playing with natural laws?

He was led to a dormitory with plenty children. They were playing, some were on computer games and they all looked happy. They environment was beautiful. Addy saw over five hundred children.

“ The result of a research by Dr Quinn shows that the children’s brain when crushed and passed through a chemical process, can give the result we want. Their brains will be like yours. Do not get me wrong. These children were not kidnapped. They are our products.
We pay men and women to have sex and give birth. Each child here cost about a million dollars. We have helped a lot of street urchins with this. Pick a slot, get her pregnant, she gives birth and get seven hundred thousand dollars and the guy gets three.
And the men and women you see in the incubators are useless to the society. We pick them up from the street and now going to make them important to the world. We call it incubator because it is a new being that would emerge.”

“Why do we need them?”

“Many things are involved. We are sending a good number of them to space. We are working on Mars. They would be better than machines and they are made to withstand harsh conditions ordinary man cannot. These men would be the new generation soldiers. They are not as vulnerable as the ordinary soldiers we have. These men would be bought by nations, but the source would remain a secret. Some would be programmed computer analyst, FBI agents. They are programmed so there will no Edward Snowden, the American computer professional and CIA employee who copied and leaked classified information. These men of ours will be completely trustworthy.

With men like this, the world would witness a rapid technological transformation. This is a multi-billion dollars industry.”

"How do we extract it from the children?”

“The brains would be crushed.” He said with no scintilla of feeling. This was the most coldblooded man Addy had ever seen. “ But that won’t be necessary if you can find the substitute.”

Addy nodded.

Adnan had to come into this. These children must be saved. These men were crazy. Science freaks! Crazy!
Just looking at the children broke his heart . They looked happy, playing around, unaware that there were all made to be killed. Oh no!
Mason studied him. Hope he did not have Abba’s ideology in him. There was no space for compassion here.

“ I think I can get it.” He said praying Adnan could get in touch. He also began to think of a way of escape.

Thinking of this, Addy now saw how dangerous it was to have Lori pointing a gun at him now. He escaped miraculously from them but now, it seemed it was all in vain.

"So, your father sent you to me.”

“Yes, get out of the car with your hands in the air. I am watching you.”

Addy obeyed. She came out through the driver’s door still pointing the gun at him.

“ I know what is going through your head, Addy.” She said. “ Telling you I am Mason’s daughter must have made you aware of the danger of being with me. I am not a model. It was all a plan. My father sent me to you.

They have the policy of continuity and intermarriage. He wanted me to get married to you. He was going to use you as a stooge, being TCO. And I will be there to get all the information he wanted from the main body. But all that changed when the issue of the test came up. He was afraid you would be stripped off the position because you were not the real Adnan.

He asked me to leave you. I obeyed him but my heart disobeyed him. I fell in love with you. When we came to the states, and I saw you heading for the test, I felt something in me. I ran to tell you not to go in…..he would abduct you.”

“Why?”

“ I knew you were going to pass the test.”

“How. You knew I was not Adnan.”

“ I have bugged you, Addy. I know you were in touch with the real Adnan. I know he planned to get to you through transmitter. He made you pass the test. But went in without listening to me. I was not surprised when you were taken away. He was going to show you his crazy ideas, believing you are Adnan and Adnan was Addy.
And when he discovers that you are not Adnan….he will kill you straight. I had lost hope of seeing you again. I pointed a gun at you so I could explain. You may have been thinking otherwise, and maybe thinking of attacking me. I did not tell him the things I discovered. I know who the real Adnan is and if he finds out…phew!”

Addy was shocked.

“ There is something else.” She said.

“What?”

Lori lowered the gun.

“ Let us get a place to stay. I have a lot to tell you. We must get in touch with Adnan. Those children must be saved and this madness stopped.”

“Okay. I want to know what is the ‘something else’”

She smiled.

“ I saw the old man. He is alive.”

“Which old man?”

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beneath My Heart by Toeyean1507(f): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Are u a scientist, sir?

1 Like

Re: Beneath My Heart by nastynic(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
The puzzle pieces are beginning to fall in Place

Kudos Bruh
You Rock!
More Cash to your account ey
Re: Beneath My Heart by nastynic(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
teebee22:
Am sorry if it offended u. I didn't mean to. just wanted u to have a rethink. but let's not derail this beautiful story. Shalom.

I'm Good
Thanks for Caring..
I'll have that rethink
when I see The right one
Change is Constant
Re: Beneath My Heart by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Please Mr Sokodobo, are you African at all?

From what I read I've established one fact - you're not a Nigerian

If you are then, you're just unbelievable!
Re: Beneath My Heart by SokoDobo: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pinkberry5:
Please Mr Sokodobo, are you African at all?

From what I read I've established one fact - you're not a Nigerian

If you are then, you're just unbelievable!

LOL. Original Northern Naija boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneath My Heart by SokoDobo: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Toeyean1507:
Are u a scientist, sir?

Yes

3 Likes

Re: Beneath My Heart by tijehi(f): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
SokoDobo:

Yes

You are beginning to scare me...
Re: Beneath My Heart by SokoDobo: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
tijehi:

You are beginning to scare me...
Scare you? Why?
Re: Beneath My Heart by tijehi(f): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2018
SokoDobo:

Scare you? Why?

Lol.... Not in a bad way o, just my figure of speech meaning that your story is superb.

Okay maybe I should have said I doff my hat for you.
Re: Beneath My Heart by bigfancee(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2018
egi nupe soko wu bai fahimta yaweh.....
Jst getiin tew knw u n ur story n i folow up buh neva regret it thou cux u alwayz kip somtin gud.....
Ezhi babo wo don dai.....in latin bro
Re: Beneath My Heart by Toeyean1507(f): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2018
SokoDobo:

Yes
I thought as much. Well done,sir
Re: Beneath My Heart by misspearlz: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2018
SokoDobo:

LOL. Original Northern Naija boy
smiley
Re: Beneath My Heart by Ann2012(f): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Well done OP

This story is superb
Re: Beneath My Heart by teebee22(f): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2018
this chapter is damn interesting.
Re: Beneath My Heart by Favouritetega(f): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy
superb... Nadia should not die oo
Re: Beneath My Heart by Kingjames(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
nastynic:

I'm not going to have an online Banter with you bu hey! What has my dad Got to do with this?

If you have a Glimpse of what I went through in the hands of a woman then you would be in a better position to factor my last comment
But I'm Cool tho
My dad would always say "Jnr! Always remember that everyone has a right, approach and perspective they see things From"

Happy Sunday
Sa'ima bent down, as if arranging her clothes, showing him her back, then stood up again, "Wherever you take her to, she still remains your wife and I am her rival.” She said.” Maybe I have not found my man and home. I need you to divorce me now. I am leaving.”
No!
“ I can’t do that! I just can’t.”

1 Like

Re: Beneath My Heart by Born2Breed(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kingjames:
Sa'ima bent down, as if arranging her clothes, showing him her back, then stood up again, "Wherever you take her to, she still remains your wife and I am her rival.” She said.” Maybe I have not found my man and home. I need you to divorce me now. I am leaving.”
No!
“ I can’t do that! I just can’t.”

Lol....does it mean Nadia is not sexy at all.
Re: Beneath My Heart by SokoDobo: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
It was a few minutes to four o’clock when Nadia packed up her files, arranged them on the table, carried her bag and walked out of her office.
It has been two months since she separated with Lawal and was now working with Adnan’s construction firm. She felt free off Lawal but the pains of what she went through, and psychological trauma of being divorced just a few months after her wedding was painful.
Naairah was there for her. She made sure she tried to make her happy, and kept telling her to let go. Lawal had not called her for once. She guessed he must be enjoying his married life with his wife. Good for them.
She was about leaving the office when her secretary knocked and came in.

“ I am sorry, ma’am ,the representative of Batool Engineering firm is around.”

Nadia grimaced.

“Like right now. We have a lot to cover and I was about to leave. They are not serious. I can’t see the person.”

“ He was expecting this and kept begging me. I am sorry, ma’am can you just explain this to him yourself. I feel uncomfortable the way he was begging me.”

Nadia studied her. The man must have laid on the floor for her.

“Okay, shoot him in.”

“Thank you ma’am.” She said and went out.

Nadia did not bother to go back to her seat. She wanted him to know that she was about leaving.
There was a knock before he came in.
Nadia immediately felt a jolt as their eyes met. His black eyes was buccaneering with a wave of authority which still had that brio and mildness that was appealing. His face was clean shaven except a goatee and low moustache which gave him a swanky look.
He wore a skin cut, giving him a bossy look but his smile made it paradoxical as it sent her judgement into conflicts.
He was corporately dressed in white blazers over black trousers. He looked corporate, matured, handsome and appealing. These she noticed but with the phobia of men she had now, the feelings just went down the drain and she felt almost contemptuous towards him.

“ I am truly sorry, ma’am.” He said after dropping his folder on the floor, then joined his palms and raised them to his chest. “ I know I deserve to be flogged for this. I am sorry. But I have the whip with me, should I give it to you?”

Nadia was forced to smile.

“ I am not trained to lash old men.”

“ I am old really. Counting thirty is no small do.”

“Okay, come and sit down. As you can see, I was on my way home.” she said. “ We can’t go through those files today.”

“Yes, I will be glad if we can file in at least. My boss is not always in a good mood.”

She went back to her seat, sat down and wove him to a chair.

“ So, thank you ma’am…”

“Please call me Nadia. I don’t feel comfortable with this ma’am of a thing.”

“Okay, Miss Nadia.”

Miss Nadia! She was back to that!

“So, let me see the proposal.”

He opened the folder, rummaged through and brought out a file.

"Actually I am not the officer you were talking to so I was just put on this.” He said . “ I noticed some things that needed to be changed. I had just a few hours to get an approval and then start from zilch.
The proposal is based on supplying you raw materials at a more affordable price. We do not import them. Our chemical engineers have improved the materials, and they are so environmental friendly. The irony of it is that you import some of this raw materials while the fundamental raw materials are gotten from us.
And the PQR chemical undergoes some reactions as it is being transported through such a long distance and then processed to the raw material you use then imported . This reduces quality. We extract and produce in Zamfara and just move it down here.
I have some samples for your lab technicians for verification. I congratulate you in advance for finding the best suppliers of your CCM raw materials at a cheaper rate, faster rate, and better quality. “

“ What did you study, I am sorry for asking? You are doing marketing and talking chemicals.”

“ I talk chemicals because I market chemicals but I am a marketer. I studied Marketing and Supply in ABU Zaria.”

“ You did not introduce yourself.”

“ Ohhh, that is what happens when you are a late for a proposal and the manager is about to leave. I was flummoxed. I am Jamil Isa, Marketing manager, Batool Nigeria Limited.”

Nadia looked at the proposal.“Okay, I think I will talk to the chairman. He is a lab man himself. If your products is good, I think you will definitely get the job. We are trying to encourage local products. It is pains me personally that with all the resources we have ,we end up importing almost everything.”

“You are right. I was mad when a friend suggested importing Indian gurasa (local bread). What is kano there for?”

Nadia chuckled.

“Which one is Indian gurasa?” she looked at her wristwatch. “ I think we are done for today. I will look into the details and call you when I am done.”

“Yes, let me give you my card.” He gave her a card.

He got on his feet.

“ I called the a nurse who told me you were discharged that day. And you were back three days later and certified fully recovered.”

“ Wait! What are you talking about?”

“You ran into my car two months ago and got hurt.”

“Was it you? Oh my God!” She was now confused. “But why the mystery? Why were you hiding?”

“I recognized you immediately I came in. What a small world but I did not want to tell you about that. Did not want it to affect our business relationship.”

“It is not about now. You slept at the hospital and left in the morn without telling anyone. You did not even leave a contact. I ought to repair your car and pay you back your money.”

“That was exactly why I left .I did not want to be paid back and I have a good panel beater and painter. Though I repaired it, sold it then got another one.”

“I caused you a lot of loss. Only god knows how much you must have lost in selling it.”

“What if I lost my life? I had every reason to thank God. But I only left when I was told you were okay.”

“I am speechless. A nurse said you had to lie to your wife ..”

Jamil smiled .

“ I am not married. “ He said. “ I have never been married but I am hoping to do that soon. I was talking to my mum. If I had told her I was involved in an accident, she would not bother to hear the rest of the explanation that it was minor so I lied to her. And your phone was locked. There was no one to stay with you. They might demand for something, something the hospital will not do for you.
So I stayed back. Fortunately your sister or something called at dawn and when they came, I left to prepare for office.”

“Prepare for office?”

“You don’t know my boss.” He grinned. “ I am not going to ask you what happened that night. I am sorry for thinking you were drunk or high at first. When I saw you, I knew I was wrong about you. But I felt something must have caused it. You just ran into me. You were driving absentmindedly. Please do not drive out late alone.”

“ I don’t usually do that. I don’t know what to say to you. You are a very kind man.”

"Don’t be deceived. I am bad. A bad guy. Look at me..” He said and frowned. “Can you see the dangerous side of me?”

Nadia laughed. Wait! This was meant to be a formal meeting. Okay, the formal time was over . This was not the guy with a proposal but the guy who saved her life and slept at the hospital for her. But he was acting as if she had known him for long.

“ Bad guys would not do what you did. You had the chance to take me and my car away.”

“ I should have thought of that. Please don’t make me regret.”

She chuckled.

“ Mr Jamil, I have no words to express how appreciative I am. I have been thinking about it for long. All I wanted was to know the person who did that for me and fate brought you to my office. Thank you. Only Allah can reward you. May He reward you and make aljannah your final abode.”

“Ameen and same to you.” He said. “You were about leaving . I have taken up much of your time. I will be expecting your golden call. I hope the lab result will be good. I am confident it would be insha Allah.”

Nadia found herself getting speechless. She just met him and she was already feeling at ease with him.
No,Nadia! A voice said inside her. They are always good from the start. Lawal was good too. Do not fall into the hands of a man again. You are just been appreciative and liking his personality.

“Have a nice day.” She said. He smiled, nodded, gave her a look that pierced into her heart before he left. He closed the door gently behind him. She had been eager to leave before he came. Now, she felt too weak.

She did not know why she began to cry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneath My Heart by SokoDobo: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Twenty Three

Lawal sat in his office quietly. He was confused. He was not sure of what he was feeling. He had to admit that he was missing some aspects of Nadia.
The other day he had gone home and met Sa'ima sleeping. He left her sleeping, came back to meet her sleeping. From morning till evening. She said she was weak. He got her a job, she said she just got married and may soon get pregnant. So she suggested to be given a monthly allowance instead. She said she wanted to have time to take care of him.

“Are you getting me a job so we can share responsibilities? Like I earn ,you earn, we take care of the home together?” She had said.

“No. I just want you to have something doing. You went to school for a reason. You should build yourself.”

“Who said I am not built?” The matter ended on bed.

The other day, he had been telling her about his plights in the office. She did not seem interested . If it was Nadia, she would have listened showed concern and advised him. He and Nadia used to share, plan and talk about the future.
Sa'ima only pulled him to her body after he finished talking and the matter ended in bed.
Another day, he got angry with her. She slept too much. He had no problem with her sleeping but for seven hours, doing nothing? And she would sleep at night, pray only when the sun was out.

"I know you are a ahli sunnah”she told him, “and cooking, and house choirs is not our responsibility. You ought to give me cooked food. They said feed her not buy and she cooks. I want us to follow strict Islamic rules. I won’t be cooking for you. But I will give you food…” The matter ended on bed.

He decided to take a decisive action. He returned home with a stern face. He was going to deal with her. He refused to eat what the house help cooked. He did not talk to her.

“ I have had enough. If you don’t want to change, then I am going to report you Mama…..”

She began to tickle him.

"Haba sweety.”

“Do you think I am a fool? Stop it”

Her hands went on his chest and the fingers went on him.

“I said…said…stop it.”

“Honeyyyyy, You know how much I love you. Please smile. If you don’t smile, the world would crash on me.”

“I won’t……..ke…ke…..”

Her hands was going below

“Honey……”

“ I said- said-said said….you ,you….”His lips widened and from a big smile he began laughing.The matter ended in bed.
Now as he sat in his office, he realized that he was missing Nadia. What got into him? Nadia was still in iddah. All he needed was to take her back. He was going to do that then get Saima another house.

Oh Nadia. I love you.

That day he went home to meet her sleeping. Then he saw a bottle of Codeine close to her. What?
When she woke up, he confronted her. She said she had a cough. The matter ended in bed.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beneath My Heart by Olawale118(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
lol...Lawal is done for. Good story SokoDobo.
Re: Beneath My Heart by izaray(f): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Finally caught up

The way every matter b/w Lawal and Sa'ima is always ending in bed ehn. She must be a baddo in bedmatic cheesy

Sokodobo thanks boss mi you're too much, after u and u jare!

5 Likes

Re: Beneath My Heart by teebee22(f): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
this sa'ima is a baaadd girl fa. confusing lawal anyhow. op thanks for the updates.

1 Like

Re: Beneath My Heart by Ann2012(f): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sa'ima is a pro in bed grin, Lawal is done for

Thanks for the update
Re: Beneath My Heart by Born2Breed(f): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
If you are enjoying this story,then you should nominate the writer for the monthly 5k award.

https://www.nairaland.com/4762830/nomination-october-5k-awards/3
Re: Beneath My Heart by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lawal, enjoy your new marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: Beneath My Heart by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
I love Sokodobo's efforts but honestly, i wish i could get an extra update this afternoon :-(

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneath My Heart by SokoDobo: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Pinkberry5:
I love Sokodobo's efforts but honestly, i wish i could get an extra update this afternoon :-(

Worry not. you will get it tonight

2 Likes

Re: Beneath My Heart by excelmerry: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
All this matter wey just dey end for bed. Sa'ima Sa'ima, tiri gbosa for u.. soon Lawal go see bed they run.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Mask Hunter / Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.