Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Married To A Fink - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married To A Fink (51691 Views)

Married To An Atheist***Jessica Duru / A Husband's Secret (married To A Cheetah) / Story Titled: Married To The Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fijumokesayo:
I don't know what to say about this story, it is a fantastic job and I'm saying thank you for sharing it with us. God bless you

Amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
olukuewu:
Thanks for the update,interesting story.

cheesy
Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
bigbauer:
It gets better one update at a time. You are doing a wonderful job. Sokodobo Thanks for sharing this freely with us.

cheesy
Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2018

“ They are trying to pin the murder on me.” Amaar said, as he was led out of the police cell. “ I have been here since yesterday.”

“ Teks was there to kill you.” Jib said.

“ I guesses so.”

“ Now you gotta leave here.”

“ I don’t want my people to know. I was with Tessy at 1:00AM . what will I say? Sleeping with a girl that is not legally married to me?”

“ What have they done to you?”

“ Three slaps and a promise of torture. They said he was after me, he asked for my house so I must have known something.”

“ Okay. I called someone who can help talk to the DPO and your name will be completely out of this case.”

“ Seriously? They have been using big law terms.”

“ Big terms have big neutralizers. Okay, she is here.”

It was the first time Amaar saw the big fair complexioned woman with thin, fiery eyes: Jezebel.
She walked in majestically. All she needed was a flick of finger and Amaar was out. But it did not end there. This was the day Amaar met Jezebel

3 Likes

Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2018

Maryam came out of her car, took nimble steps into a supermarket, bought a few groceries then walked back. She opened her car door, sat under the wheel then took a sip of fresh milk. She was exhausted.
It was a long trip back to Abuja and she had driven herself. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, pictured her bed then decided to go and have a good rest before the next day which may be the final battle.

She was not sure of a total success. She did not trust him. But she hoped it would be dug out. It had been two years of fear and silence. This could be a panacea if he was smart.

She started the car engine, then cringed as she felt a cold rod touch her neck.

“ If you shout, I will shoot you.” Black said from behind. “ Now move the car according to my direction. Welcome back from a safe trip. What do you have for the boys?”

1 Like

Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2018

She had only spent five minutes in the DPO's office when he accompanied her out and it was conspicuous that he revered her.Amaar was released at once, given back his belongings and they left the police station Located at Laranto. She got under the wheel of her 2005 Ford Escape SUV, and a very dark complexioned guy sat at the passenger's side. Jib and Amaar took the backseat.

All these while, she never said a word to Amaar. Jezebel was dressed in a black jeans, black T-shirt and a black bowler hat. She had bling-bling round her neck, diamond bracelets round her wrist and a big Rolex wristwatch.

Immediately she started the car engine, she lit a cigarette ,and slot in a Cd and a song which 50 Cents featured Olivia began to blare. The CD player and speakers were so heavy that Amaar felt as if the beats were been made in his stomach.

She began to rap along

I'll take you the candy shop

I'll let you lick the lollipop

Go ahead, girl, don't you stop

Keep going 'til you hit the spot, whoa

When it got to the part of 'til you hit the spot' she hit the steering wheel and exclaimed " Whuuu!! I love them lyrics!"
Now it was Fifty's part. She was shaking her head to the rhythm, waving her hands, twisting like the rappers do. Amaar remembered his grandmother who once came into their room to find them watching rap musical video. When the old woman saw how a rapper was twisting, gesticulating, and waving his hands, she said, " Allah Sarki (O God). He is epileptic and yet he can sing."

You could have it your way, how do you want it?

You gonna back that thing or should I push it up?

Then she was silent, just shaking her head to the rhythm. Amaar was a bit uncomfortable with the speed at which she drove. What a rough driver she was. Smoking, dancing, rapping and driving all at once.

When fifty got to a part which seemed to thrill her, she joined him, raising her voice.

If you be a nympho, I be a nympho
In the hotel or in the back of the rental
On the beach or in the park, it's whatever you into
Got the magic stick, I'm the love doctor

And Amaar had a second thought about hip-hop. He was a hip-hop lover but it was obvious the lyrics had subliminal messages. It was either about sex , drugs or violence. And there was no doubt, it had negative effects on youths.
Hip hop aside. Who was this bizarre woman, dressed like this yet seemed so powerful? Jib said she was his what? Did he even mention anything about their relationship? Okay, whatever, she just saved him from a real tragic ride.

They finally arrived a storey building located at a lonely place behind Farin Gada. She drove in and parked the car while the gatekeeper locked the gate at once.
The building had eight bedroom and six rooms at the back. It looked like a girls hostel. Amaar saw girls, scantily dressed all around. They were mostly young girls between the ages of fifteen and twenty-five. Amaar was taken to a room upstairs and asked to take a bath. The room was fairly furnished and clean. He needed the bath actually after spending two days in cell.
Immediately he came out of the bathroom, he met a girl standing in the room.

" Subahanallah!" He exclaimed and ran back into the bathroom. He was naked because he did not want to use the towel he saw. He never shared towel.
The girl laughed.

" What are you hiding?" she said, " I have seen them in all colours and sizes yaro. Queen asked me to bring you clothes, shikenan. Sakarai kawai (idiot). If it was sharp guy, you could have e' kagane ai (you understand na) " She laughed and went out.

Making sure she was gone, he peeped, then ran to the door and locked it. Who were these people? He was glad to see the neat multi coloured cotton top and black straight jeans. After dressing up, there was a knock at the door.
He opened the door and found Jib standing before him with a smile.

"You look better. Come and have dinner."

Amaar followed him to a large living-room with variety of food displayed on the dining table. There was rice, sauce, chicken, mutton pepper soup, gurasa, miyan taushe , qashi, tilapia pepper soup ,and varieties of drinks.

" You look freshened up." Jezebel said with a wide smile as she came out of a bedroom. She was now wearing a pyjamas. It was a few minutes after eight o'clock in the evening.

This was the first time she was speaking with him. She joined and took a seat.

" My name is Binta." She said, "but you can call me Jezebel. Amaar wondered if she knew what Jezebel meant when she proudly asked him to call her that. If he could remember, it meant a woman who was sexually irresponsible. But on a second thought, the name seemed to suit her.

" Amaar Adam. I am pleased to meet you ma."

" Come on, dude, cut that ma off." she said , " Let us eat. I am sure you did not enjoy the nonsense they fed you there. It's not really fun to be a police guest."

" Yes."

They began to eat. Amaar was hungry and the way he consumed the food showed that.

" I guess you wonder about what is going on here, right?"

Amaar just nodded.

" Okay, let us just say, I care for the youths and I do whatever I can to give them a voice, a choice and a life. This I have been doing since my university days. This led me to SUG and Later NANS and I fought relentlessly for the right of students and youths.
These girls you see here were going through different difficulties in their lives. I chose to help them. Send them abroad and get them schooling and working Some are sent to Saudi, while some go to Italy, France, USA, and many more."

Did she think he was nipper? Was this what they called women trafficking? Sending girls abroad to prostitute and subject them to slavery. What did he get himself into?
He was right. Women trafficking was one of her many shady businesses. Jezebel also had a contact with almost all cult groups in Universities. She used them for business. Being an active member herself during her days, she knew the routes round the underworld. When she was a NANS executive, she made sure the NANS president was her underworld protégée , and acquiesce was in play. He was the figure head, while she ruled ruthlessly from behind the scene.

She would instigate students, make the protest against the authority and NANS would be called in. Then would promise to talk to the students and that meant settling some of the unscrupulous executives.
Even after leaving the university, she ruled Jezebels for one year before Comfort Arinze took over.

" Your life was in danger." She said, "and could still be in danger. Jib is one of the beneficiaries of my scholarship program. And he belongs to a group of secret vigilante group protecting students against cultists.

That was how he found you and saved you that night. But Teks was bent on killing you. You could have been in your grave by now. And it would have been a painful death because you were probably on Tessy then."

Damn! So vulgar!

" So, Jib swung in and saved you."

So it was Jib who killed Teks.

" Unfortunately it was reported and the policemen on patrol were alerted. You know the rest of the story. Jib did not abandon you. He called me and explained everything to me."

That was lie.
It all started when she was stalking Uthman who was her greatest pain in the neck. When Fateemah got admitted into University of Jos, she began watching the poor girl. Then Ameer came into the picture.
Jib was assigned to do that. He did not know that Ameer had a twin brother. He kept trailing both of them thinking it was one person, until things began to add up. He noticed a slight difference in personality. Amaar was more on the quiet side and never really mixed with girls.
When it was established that Ameer and Fateemah were in a relationship, Jezebel began to plan a way of wiping the whole family and pinning it on Ameer which she did.

She began stalking Fateemah and Ameer herself while she sent Jib on Amaar. Jib told her that Amaar was a potential material. It seemed he was after Smalls and Murphy.
She asked him to find out if they ever had a rift. Yes, Ameer or Amaar was mugged by the group. He could not find out if it was Amaar or Ameer that was mugged that day but he knew it was one of them.
So she said Amaar should be initiated. Jezebel was a matron in the cult Jib belonged to: Wings. Tessy was used as a bait. She had broken off with Teks who belonged to a rival cult. Jib had been protecting her so when he asked her to date Amaar, she obliged.

He knew Teks would find out and react. And from what he saw in Amaar, he was a stubborn guy. He would fight them but would soon realise he could not face guys like that on his own. Teks fell for the trap which got him killed.

Jib was a dab hand when it came to slaying. He had snuck after Teks, gave him a fatal knock, then used a club to hit his head and chest. Using a thin wire he called road to hell, he wound it round Teks' neck and finished the job.

Amaar needed to feel unsafe and need their protection. Then, without knowing it, he would be drawn closer until he is in and once you were in, there was no going back.....alive.

That was what they were doing now. Trying to get him sitting on the fence, not by the fence.

He may not know the details but he was sure he was at the wrong place. He just did not feel comfortable around them. He would cut all relationship with them.

" I hope you know how to keep secret." Jezebel said. " Telling this to anyone means putting the person's life at stake. Not even your twin brother."

" How did you know I have a twin brother?"

" I would not accept to help you without a little background check. The police said I should watch your behaviour. Closing or reopening the case depends on my opinion about your behaviour..."she set her thin, red eyes on him, " I hope you would be of good behaviour. When this is let out, you would not have only the police to reckon with, but the Ake boys will come all on you for killing their soldier."

" Are you blackmailing me? You know I did not do it?"

She smiled.

"Figure it out yourself. I hope you will be of good behaviour. You stand to gain a lot. Do this for your brother and your widowed mother."

Oh my God! I am trapped! Amaar bleated in his heart.
It was at that point a lady came to announce the arrival of Uwale.

" Who is Uwale? Oh...the woman who has been bugging me. Did she come along with her?"

" Yes, Your Majesty."

" Shoot them in."

" Pardon?"

" Send them in and don't go shooting them."

" Okay, Your Majesty."Five minutes later, an elderly lady came in with a young girl.

The woman should have been between fifty and fifty three. Jezebel asked them to sit down after salutation.

" I am listening." Jezebel said.

" This is the girl I was telling you about. She is an orphan. Her parents died three years ago and I have been taking care of her. Her two younger sisters are with her grandmother. I am her father's elder sister. I cannot afford to keep sponsoring her education.
The money she inherited was lost when armed robbers attacked me when I was travelling to Kano to buy goods which I sell to make gain for her. I was told that you help people. Please Hajiya, I want her to go to Saudiya and work so she can be sending what she makes home and I would help her take care of it."

Jezebel looked at her and smirked. It was obvious this woman was just using this girl. The claim of been robbed was a cockamamie. She embezzled her inherited money and now she wanted her to go and hustle for her.

"She would stay with me for six months while I study her. I am based in Abuja but I come here frequently. This house is mine and I have people to take care of. She would stay here for six months before she goes out but not Saudi....she will go to Italy." " Alhamdulillah!" the woman said happily.

" How old is she?"

" Fifteen."

Amaar who had bowed his head and not looked at them, feeling disgusted raised his head when he heard that she was only fifteen.
She looked older than her age. She was slightly chubby ,and had an expression that broke his heart. You could see pain in her large eyes which was adorned with long eyelashes and arching eyebrows. Her nose was hooked and lips tight and firm.
There was something serene and seraphic about her that sent a chill through Amaar's heart. She looked innocent, and broken. She was beautiful, and he guessed she was either shuwa'arab or Fulani. How could they subject this girl to prostitution? It was obvious she was naive and did not know what was at stake. No!

" What is her name?" Jezebel asked, impressed with her beauty.

" Ameena."

This was the day Amaar met Ameena. He changed his mind about leaving these people. The image of this innocent looking girl would hunt him for the rest of his life. He would hang on and do what ever it took to extricate her.

Ameena raised her face for the first time and their eyes met. She quickly took off her eyes but the impact lasted on Amaar for one week. That glance was the glance of the century because he made up his mind.

This was the beginning of the story of Amaar and Ameena.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To A Fink by Winnairaking100: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2018
I love ur story.oh poor ameer
Re: Married To A Fink by ashatoda: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2018
guy why is it so difficult to stop reading your stories once one start reading they are so intoxicating. I will like to know how Amaar will escape from jezebel

1 Like

Re: Married To A Fink by niffyluv(f): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2018
hmmm... Well done.
Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2018

“ My name is Danjuma , AKA Black. They say I am dark, is it true?” Black said as he sat opposite Maryam in a room somewhere around Abattoir, Garki.

Maryam said nothing. She kept muttering Ayatul khursiyu, Suratul Falaq, Ummul khitab.

“ It seems you are praying. Do yo think we don’t pray?" black smiled, “ back in my secondary school days, we had a gang. We specialized in goats and rams before we graduated to cows. Before we go out at night, for operation, we would perform 2 raka’ats and pray. And we do succeed. We pray for success. We had mallams who gave us things for protection.
I know what you are thinking. How can we pray for success when what we intended to do was a sin. Okay, back to history. When Iblis (Satan) disobeyed Allah and refused to bow before Annabi Adam, and he was cursed by Allah, he begged for a chance and he was allowed.
Did he pray for forgiveness? No. What did he pray for? He prayed for respite, to be given a long life, so he could make Allah’s servants derail from siratal mustaqim (path of righteousness) except a few and he was granted.”

“ Will that stop him from been punished? Will that stop you from Allah’s punishment if you don’t repent?”

“ So you talk? Hehehe.” He sat forward, “ I don’t care about that. The qiyama (Day of Judgement) is tomorrow but the world is today. Let me tell you this, I have plans. If I am about to die, I would recite the kalima and …..that is it.”

“ Who told you have the power to recite the kalima without Allah’s will?”

“ This is not a court and don’t ask me stupid questions. I will not be buried in the same grave with you but……” he glanced over her body, “ it wouldn’t be a bad idea to be buried with you . Like together in that tight hole.”

God! Was this guy normal?

“ Queen is on her way and that means ….today could be your last day on Earth. I hope you would behave. Why did you travel to Kano? You went to meet somebody. Who is it? Better talk to me before her majesty comes.”

Maryam was now sure it was Jezebel behind this. God! Where had she been all these while? Was she going to kill her? And what happens to Ameer? The case would be dismissed because only she found what may help him if at all it would work out.

“ I went on a personal trip.”

“ On the eve of a major case? You lawyers always call yourself learned and think everyone else is a fool, ko? You have been travelling about, going to place to place, trying to dig things up. You are lucky we found about you late but…it is not too late.”

“ Your queen has nothing to fear. Nobody knows anything about her. She is very smart.”

“ I know but we don’t trust you. Someone called her and he sounded worried about the way you were going with things. You bloody family of lawyers. What is wrong with you? I know of a family where there are six lawyers. Gani Fawehinmi has a son who is a lawyer. There is a guy who I know, he is aspiring to become a musician and plans to start professionally next year, he is called Falz the Badguy.
His father is the famous lawyer, Falana the activist and his mother is a also a lawyer. One day ,you will turn it to inheritance.”

“ I like your sense oh humour.” She said, “and your shiny black skin.’

“Ke dan Allah! My skin is shiny ko?”

“ If not for the kind of job you do, I would have invited you for a lunch.” She rolled her eye.

“ You are trying to trick me. I am not that expendable. But what is wrong with my job?’

“You just kidnapped me. That is a bad job.”

“ But……”

She took the gutsy step. Like a wild cat, she sprang on him with fingers which she transformed into claws and scratched his eyes. She had it well calculated.
He lost balance and the gun he was holding fell off his hand, and he covered his eyes with his hand, moaning in pains. His eyes!
She got off him but he sent a blind kick which blundered into her side. She hit her back on the floor and it hurt. She gave a short cry but when she thought of Jezebel, she managed to get up at once. Black was still covering his eyes. She had really injured him. She hesitated then picked his gun. She did not know where she was.
At a point when they were coming there, he asked her to pull up, then he put her in the boot,turned and brought her to Garki.
She ran out and realized it was an uncompleted building. Her car was parked in the compound. It was an estate under construction. She ran to the car, opened the door and slid in. Damn! The car keys.

She got out of the car and ran back. She did not want Jezebel to meet her here. She had heard a lot about her to scare the hell out of her. She met black still moaning in pains. She could not risk going close to him.

“ The car keys!” she said with an authority in her voice that brooked no joke.

“ Get out!” He barked, “ they will soon be here and you will pay for this!”

“ I guess you won’t be alive then. I swear, I will shoot you and get the keys off your filthy dead body.”

“You are a fuckin* lawyer. You can’t do that.”

“ Be my guest!”

She pulled the trigger and the gun almost fell off her hand. She had never fired a shot and did not know the impact felt like that. If he could open his eyes, he would have seen how bad a shooter she was. But it worked. He flinched and removed the keys from his pocket.

“ Throw it here!”

He obeyed. She picked the keys and ran out. If Jezebel caught her. Phew!
She was shivering as she got under the wheel, started the car engine with a shaky hand then reversed with an incredible speed.
She had to leave. Damn! Her first case! Advocating was a job for the brave. In the line of duty, you step on toes, learn secrets, and prone to many hazards. But with God, you overcome all hurdles. She would never be deterred. She had made up her mind. She would fight it to the last.

She drove the car at a high speed on a dust road that met the highway. She nearly hit a coming SUV with a woman behind the wheel. The woman glared at her and cursed before she drove on. Just a few yards away, she guessed that she just drove past Jezebel. Subahallah! She pressed her leg on the accelerator. She only decelerated when she climbed the highway. Then she set the car in a slower motion. Watching her back frequently to avoid a trail.

Alhamdulillah! She escaped.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To A Fink by tijehi(f): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2018
Thank God she escaped.

Well done Sokodobo
Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2018

“ Come here!” Saratu shouted.

Ameena walked back to the older lady and stood expectantly.

“ Why are you always wearing a veil? Don’t you see how we dress? From which village were you brought?”

Ameena said nothing.

“ Talk to me. You act as if we too are not Muslims. Always reciting the Qur’an, praying and covering your body. Munafiqa(hypocrite)! We know your types. Remove that veil!”

“ But I don’t feel comfortable dressing the way you people dress in public.” Ameena said.

“ Oh!” Another girl, Lubabatu exclaimed. “ So this house is a public place, right?”

“ I don’t mean it that way. But men do come in here and …..”

“Shut up!” Saratu shouted.

“ Men! You are scared of men. Well, I don’t blame you. This is your second month and you have not been baptized. Very soon, you would be the one flaunting…” she started swaying her hips, pushing her buttocks backwards and her chest forward, “ you will be begging with your eyes for attention because babes must what?”

“ Live large.” The other girls answered and they clapped.

“ I can’t wait to leave this country ni kam.” Said Lubabatu. “ By the time I come back and start cruising Hummer enh!”

“ I said pull off that veil!”Lubabatu said, “ and you would learn how to cat walk today. You have a nice shape and you must flaunt it. That is your asset, your power to rule over men, control them and make them bow. That is your capital, girl. Wake up.”

Ameena was sick of this! This was not what she bargained for. She never wanted any of this. But she felt it was better than living with her horrible aunty. At least living abroad, working and schooling would help her and plan to help her siblings.
But she was having a second thought. She did not like the setting. From Hajiya Binta to her girls. Why did Gogo Uwale decide to take her through this? Oh. How could she handle this for the next four months?

“ I am sorry, I can’t.” she said almost in tears.

Saratu jerked her, and Lubabatu tried to pull off the veil. She struggled, begging them to leave her alone.

“ Stop it!”

Everybody went silent and calm. That was the voice of the queen. Most of them were stubborn girls but when it came to Jezebel, they mellowed.
She stood by the door, a big wrap of hasheesh between her fingers.

“ Come with me, Ameena.”

Sobbing, the girl followed her. She took her to her living room.

“ Have you ever done it?” she asked her.

Ameena bowed her head.

“ Done what?”

“ That thing girls do with a man.”

“ I have never been married.” She replied feeling embarrassed.

Jezebel chuckled then busrt into laughter.

“ Jib did you hear that?”

Jib exhaled a thick cloud of smoke then grinned.

“ Yarinya ce(she id a little girl) .”

“ A’ina? When I was like her, boy, I knew what’s up.” She said proudly. “ She is fifteen.”

Ameena still had her head bowed. She was sick of this.

“ You will get married someday but you are here for a purpose. You are here to make money…..and school. You are too naïve for my liking. I don’t know why I accepted you. Was it your beauty? But it is sometimes like that from the start. Jib, you remember when Lami first came?”

Jib nodded.

“She would cry when we ask her to meet a man but today……even me dey fear that girl. Phew!” she regarded Ameena, “ You are going to that room with Jib. You need to be babtised.”

Ameena did not know what they meant by baptism. She only knew what it meant as used by Christians. But asking her to go into a room with Jib or whatever he was called was sticky.

“ To do what?”

“Are you asking me?” That was the scariest voice Ameena had ever heard. The intensity of the voice hit her brain and stomach. She was now quivering and her eyes full of tears.

“ Please, I want to go home. I don’t want to go abroad again.”

“ You are wrong there girl. The woman who brought you knew what she was doing. Jib! Go and baptize her.”

“Please, Hajiya! I don’t want to do this!”

“ I swear nothing will make me change my mind. And if you piss me off, I will show you the other side of me.”

She was now crying. Jib was happy. He had been eyeing her since she came. She was one of the not beautiful girls there and fresh. He had fantasized and it seemed his dreams would come true today.

“ Please this can’t happen.”

Amaar who had been sitting in silence said. He had been boiling inside, feeling his hands clenched in anger.

“ What did you say?”

“ This should not happen.” He said sternly.

Jezebel loved it when he was like this. She wished he was as spoilt as she wanted. He never smoked, drank or took drugs. He never had women. Tessy said nothing happened between them and the stupid girl started falling in love with him.
Amaar had stopped seeing her. She would spoil him, get him dirty because he had the potential of been a rugged fearless soldier and his handsomeness was a big advantage to business.

Then the idea dropped into her evil mind.

“ It must happen Amaar and there is only one option….”she looked into his eyes, “ If Jib would not have her, then you would have her and that means….through out the night. She is a virgo intacta and I want her really drilled. You know me Amaar, if you don’t do it, I swear nothing would stop Jib from doing it.”

Ameena was crying. No doubt she was going to be raped. Suicide? No! That was straight way to hell. This devil was not going to change her mind. She had noticed how Amaar had been looking at her, and trying to get closer but she had been pushing away with taciturnity and lackadaisical approach . She did not want to get close to anyone there.

She felt there was no single responsible person there. But he seemed to be a better devil. He never mixed with the rest, or give attention to the girls that try to talk to him. He seemed to be disgusted with them. But why was he with them?

“ I will do it.” Amaar finally said and turned and started walking out. Ameena began to follow him, still crying to the room set for them.

“ I will check.” Jezebel said after them. “ No tricks.”

They entered the room and the door closed and a clicking sound told them the door was locked. That was the day Jib began to hate Amaar.

5 Likes

Re: Married To A Fink by Kamelot77(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
NYC one
Re: Married To A Fink by MrsEvakinqz(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nice
Re: Married To A Fink by excelmerry: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
All dis while I thought Ameer has been seeing all d action, didn't know Amaar has had it rough too. The twins don suffer sha... yet in the face of it all, they remained morally upright. kudos to the ones who imparted such good values in them. Amazing work SokoDobo...
Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2018

Maryam alighted her car at the court parking lot and saw them come out of a big SUV. This woman had guts. She had the effrontery to come to the court after what happened. She had thought of reporting to the police but changed her mind.
She knew they would have been out of there before she got any police team there and it was going to be her word against theirs. She did not even tell her parents.

Seeing Jezebel dressed in rose patterned atamfa, followed by a short stocky man made her felt chilly and the devil was smiling at her. What did she have up her sleeve? What? Was she walking up to her? Security…but she could not harm her here.

“ The sagacious and ambidextrous lawyer.” Jezebel said with a roguish grin, “ I am pleased to meet you. My name is Binta, a big fan of yours.”

“ It’s been a long time, Jezebel.” Amaar said from behind. She turned to see his hard sapphire eyes piercing through her with hot grudge. As he looked at her, he remembered the night………..

Jezebel turned the door knob, pushed the door and walked into the room. Her thin red eyes travelled to the bed and frowned. The bed sheet was to clean for her liking. But she had come to press her hears to the door and heard the shaking sound and her cries at night.
She did this twice and was sure Amaar was doing a good job. She could not travel out as a virgo intacta, she needed to be ready for the heavy task ahead. This business needed skills, endurance and thrills and she hoped Amaar could lead her through the learning processes.

She also noticed slight change in the way she walked that morning. A little limping. Hmm…Amaar must be a bad soul.
Soon, she would be looking for it herself. Hmmm…taste of forbidden fruit was sweet. She remembered her first time, she cried and regretted. And for days she ran away from the guy but after a second one, and a third, the feeling of remorse vanished.
But the sight of the clean bed sheet broke her heart. She wanted to see it crumpled and insalubrious.
She looked round the room, moved to the closet then pulled the door. She saw a bed sheet folded and hidden. She brought it out and unfolded it then smiled.
Blood stain!
Very good!
The girl has been baptized. Now, what is left is for Amaar is to give her more experience. Okay, she did not know how skillful Amaar was. Should she try him?

No! He seemed to be stubborn. She would save that for his twin brother when the time came. Time? Yes, time to kill his fiancee and her entire family members.
A better idea. She would give him porn movies to improve on his skills. She wanted the little girl to be real dirty. The business was dirty so the participants must be dirty.
She left the room then went into her room. There was a man waiting for her.

At that time, Amaar was treating his lacerated hand. He made sure the cut was where would not be conspicuous. Besides, it was just a small cut.

Last night, as they entered the room, he locked the door and he saw fear on the girls face. She was crying bitterly. He told her to hush and listen. Jezebel needed a doze of her game. Then he set the plan.
It was simple. He cut his hand and produced a blood stained bed sheet. And he kept bouncing on the bed and told the girl to pretend to be crying in pain. Then he taught her how to limp slightly.

“ When you wake up, avoid everybody’s eye. Pretend to be ashamed because everyone knows what happened. Cry when alone but knowing someone will come and see you then pretend to wipe your tears like you did not want to be seen crying.
They would be watching you and if you fail and she finds out that nothing happened, I guess you saw how Jib was looking at you. And this may keep happening but I would not need to cut my hand again.

Amaar and Ameena continued this guile for a while, giving the impression that they were dating. Jezebel loved this because she could imagine the pain Amaar would feel when he woke up one day to find her gone out of the country.

Then the day came when they would go to Shere hills. Unknown to Amaar, she had planned to get him initiated into the cult which they claimed was a secret vigilante group.

Shere hills were a range of undulating hills and rock formations on the Jos plateau, in Jos city. The highest peak reached 6,001 feet above sea level.
The arrangements were made and twenty members were to attend the initiation ceremony. Amaar was not aware of the plans.
He was told that they were going for a vigilante meeting. And there was information that seven Ake boys were having a ritual somewhere before going on the yearly massacre galore. It was a sanguinary act perpetuated by cultist where they went on shooting spree, killing innocent citizens and causing terror.

That information was true and when Amaar was told to climb a hill which he did, he peeked and saw seven of them sitting round a black stone, smoking and probably planning the ritual. It was at the top of the hill he received a call.

“ It is Tessy. Please don’t break the call.”

“What is wrong?”

“I am sorry I lied to you. But I swear I developed feelings for you…”

“We have been over this, Tessy. I am not angry with you.”

“Listen. I never told you the truth. I am under Jib’s protection and I know he killed Teks.”

“ I know he killed Teks but never knew you had something with him.’

“That is why you must listen to me. I was set up to lure you in. You are at Shere hill right?”

“ Yes.”

“Two things are going on there. Seven chosen Ake boys will be going on a shooting spree so the are preparing. They would kill not less than a hundred innocent souls. Then you are to be initiated and you know you would be beating severely during initiation. Jib plans to kill you then. He would make it look like you engaged in a battle with the Ake boys because Smalls and Murphy are there.
He beefs you. He said you took something of his. You stopped him from having it and Queen gave it to you. You must find a way and escape. I guess they sent you up the hill to peek. And they know Smalls and Murphy are part of the group. They know you are after them. They would kill them, kill you and frame you up. Then Jib would tell Jezebel it was your fault. They got a photograph of you going up.”

“ Why are you telling me this?”

“I said I fell in love with you …before giving my life to Christ. I am sick of this life. I am born again and the spirit burns in me now. I need to go.”

The line went dead. Amaar knew about the shooting spree and also knew it was a cult activity. He imagined the innocent people they were going to kill moving around without the slightest idea of what awaited them.

Amaar peeked again and saw the seven all lined up in a strange ritual. He saw a heavy rock close to the edge of the cliff. There was no way he could push it. Then he checked carefully. It was not attached to the rock beneath. The ground was parallel.
He checked and saw stones in front of the rock. He needed a slope, create an inclined angle. Then he began to remove the stones, making sure the ground sloped. This done, he peeked again. Yes, the direction was perfect.

He went behind the rock and tried to push it. It was too heavy. He looked at the rock, added a few stones underneath, thought of the people about to be killed then pushed, his biceps, triceps all rippled, veins bulged and a low roar escaped his mouth as he rolled the rock, the small stones which reduced friction and helped by the inclined angle.

The rock left the cliff, down it went and the first person it crushed was Murphy before it rolled on the rest as the lined up performing their strange rituals.
He quickly began to remove the stones he used to make the inclined angle and threw them down. Making sure the ground was leveled, he took another way and went down the hill. As he got down, knowing Jib and his group would be waiting for him, he walked deeper down the hills while the only thought on his mind was how to get Ameena away from that house. Unknown to him, Ameena was already out of the house. She was just running, further away from the house without a slight idea of where to run to. She had no one to run to, or anywhere to go but leaving the house was better than anything.
She did not know that Amaar was going to risk his life trying to find her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2018

The courtroom was set, the judge was seated and the jury all in position. This was the last shot. Maryam prayed before she took her seat. She turned round and realized that Jezebel was not in the courtroom.
Did she change her mind?
The battle began and Okorie seemed to be having an upper hand. He even called for the striking out of the appeal case due to lack of evidence.

Then Maryam took the final stage. The moment she had been waiting for. The reason for her trip to Kano, Kebbi and Ibadan.
He was called to the witness box. He was the last person Ameer expected to see. He got into the witness box, and stood.

“ Can we know who you are, sir?”

Maryam asked.

“ My name is……….”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To A Fink by laraemi(f): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Well done, you are too much keep it up the sky is your limit
Re: Married To A Fink by excelmerry: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
SokoDobo this update is too short oo
Re: Married To A Fink by olukuewu(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Thanks for giving me something to chew everyday.
Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
TEN

Amaar hesitated as he stood before the big bronze gate. Getting this girl out of here was going to be a Gordian knot. He did not know what Jib may have told her, or if he wanted for crushing those murderers.
Should he walk away? But Ameena was still in there, in midst of those devils. What would happen if he left her there? He had stayed there basically because of her. He would have a rest of mind if he left here. He had to take the risk.
He went in. God! How this house disgusted him. He ignored the girls and climbed upstairs.

“Mtwwwss! Lubabatu hissed, “ This guy feels too big. I don’t blame him. Hin don dey arrange that small girl.”

“ When did you start hating him?” Saratu asked with a smirk.

“ Have you not been told that there is a thin membrane between love and hate. Now, I hate him and the girl will suffer. Let Queen go back to Abuja.”

“ When are we leaving ?”

“Next month.”

“ O’boy! Those oyibos go hear whin!”

They laughed.
Amaar met Jezebel sitting on a rocking chair, a cigar between her fingers. With her were two men. Jib and a very dark looking man. Was this the man she called black?

“I have been waiting for you.” She said calmly. “Sit down.”

She wore a white skinny pant and singlet. She kept rocking the chair, looking up and puffing smoke.

Jib did not act as if he saw Amaar. He just sat, his big face set in grimace. The second man was sipping a bottle of dry gin. Amaar had never seen any of them perform ablution or pray. What kind of life were they living?

“ Where have you been?” she asked, still looking upwards.

“ I went to school.”

“But you were asked to go for a meeting. You climbed up and never came back. You left them waiting.”

“I never knew I was part of the quorum.” Amaar said.

“ Are you trying to be sarcastic? Do you know what I can do to you right now? Kasanni kuwa?” She retorted.

“ I climbed up and saw some people up there. They were trying to push a rock. They saw me and chased me.”

“ Go on….”she said, “ A nice start.”

“I ran down the hills and left the hummocks.”

“ Who were the people you saw?”

“ I don’t know them. They were guys though. Six of them.”

“ Did you know that seven people were killed there?”

“ No.”

Jib chuckled.

“ He killed them and he was not alone.” He said.

“What are you talking about?” Amaar made a face.

“ You know what we are talking about. Who are you? Which cabal do you role with? You are a humint!”

“Relax Jib.” Jezebel said. “ Don’t let Pu*** block your head. There are girls all around here so what is the Ameena stuff all about. Okay, you want a virgin ko?”

“It’s not about that!”

“Than let me be in control. He would talk to us.” She now faced Amaar. “ You belong to a secret gang. You have been tailing and marking Smalls and Murphy because they obtained your brother. You now organized their demise. You could not have done that alone. You belong, babane. Talk to me. Into which setting? This is Queen Jezebel, ruler of the coast, from beyond to the front, no shege for jungle! God punish awon ota! Who dem be? I paint my house in blood and cross it with skulls and bones.
Lucifer is freedom, banging is no fornication but emancipation of body and soul, so mallam and pastor park aside. The brain is not made to be light to upload into kaya, ganja.gbana,coki-coki and feel the breeze and sharpen your mind. No dulling, omoooh!
Gboom! Fire the bastard in the groin and bgim! Any obstacle is a goner. Oyyyoh! Bagudu baja dabaya. Qaryan karamin nyan-nyan .
Any jagbajantis is a barger. Tell me , which confra you dey represent? The mazaje you were in cahoots with that arranged the seven into crushing mode”

This lady was a devil. Amaar could not understand most of the occult incarnations which she just chanted. It seemed she was more dangerous than he thought.

“ I do not belong….”

But his words were cut short by a sudden slam of fist on his jaw. He dropped like a log of wood dropped for a truck.
Jib went after him again, his face as grim as a lion’s, the eyes now radiating grudge, he kicked him on the ribs.

“ Do you know who you are dealing with?” Jib said. “ Tell us who helped you tear those blankets.”

“ I did not do it!” Amaar said amid pains.

“ Stop !” Jezebel said. “ Let me talk to him.”

Amaar was still on the floor, feeling pains.

“ Where is Ameena?”

“Why are you asking me….?”

Jib made a move to hit him but Jezebel stopped him.

“ She ran away and she could not have done this without help. Who is the most suitable person to do this? You. You think we don’t know that you have a soft spot for her?”

“ Shege (bastard) ba !” Jib said, “ Paedophile!”

“ Jib kenen!” Jezebel laughed, “but when I asked you to baptize her, you were shaking like a slowpoke. Now that you did not get it, it has become paedophilia.”

“No, Queen. That was an order. In the line of duty.”

“Na ji (I have heard). Now, Amaar, tell me where the girl is…..if you want to leave here alive.”

“ You can do whatever you wish but…..I don’t know where she is.”

“ If I leave you to Jib, it won’t be nice . Tell me now.”

“I don’t know.”

“ I give you forty hour hours to find her.” She said, “if you fail to produce her, then…..Teks’ ghost will hunt you. Remember, I was told to report your behaviour. I will make sure you go back and tried for murder. Try me.”

She nodded.

“ Now get out my house and make sure you get her back within forty eight hours.”

Amaar stood up and gave Jib a glare. He would not forget what just happened. The smack and kick…a debt.

As he walked out of the house, he wondered where on earth he was going to find the girl. Ameena, why did you leave without telling me? He lamented.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To A Fink by olukuewu(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Like am missing something, thanks for the update.
Re: Married To A Fink by tijehi(f): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Soko dobo, please come and continue ooooo
Re: Married To A Fink by gennysq(f): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2018
I love d twists n turns.... its so exhilarating.... Dis story is tha bomb wink
Re: Married To A Fink by excelmerry: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2018
Nice.. really enjoying the story..
Re: Married To A Fink by SokoDobo: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2018

“ My name is Ameer. Ameer Ahmadu.” He said confidently. “ I work with Assurance Bank, Kano branch.”

“Thank you, Mr Ameer.” Maryam went on, “what was your relationship with the deceased?”

“ He was my uncle. My father’s younger brother.”

“My lord, the text message which was sent to my client was incomplete. But the complete message is with this gentleman. Late Mr. Uthman had mentioned that my client did not kill them intentionally. Uthman stated that it was not his fault. He got to realise it late. This was the doing of his late boss, Mallam Hamisu Barau and Hajiya Binta who was popularly known as Jezebel. My client did not know the beverage was poisoned. It was a set-up.”

When Okorie got up to cross examine Ameer Ahmadu, he wore that intimidating smile of his.

“ I appreciate your coming, Mr Ameer Ahmadu. you claim to have the full text of your late uncle. Did you get it from his phone via Bluetooth? I mean, how is it possible when the phone was found in his hand and taken as exhibit?”

“ He sent it to me.”

“ How? I mean why? Are you the real Ameer who allegedly killed him?”

“Objection my lord!” Maryam remonstrated.

“Objection overruled.” Said the judge.

“Thank you my lord. Yes, Mr Ameer Ahmadu. Tell us more about the so-called SMS.”

“I was in my room around after ten when I got a message alert from my uncle. When I opened the message, I saw what he wrote. I quote: The beverage you sent to us just killed us but it is not your fault. They used you. It is a set-up and I fell for it. It is Jezebel and my boss. I suspected him. Now I am dying. We are all dying. TeeTee XOB.”

“ Hmmm..”Okorie gave Ameer a searching glance, “ do you still have this message?”

“ I do and the lawyer has it as presented as evidence.”

“ How come the police did not find this complete version on his phone? The only version was the one sent to Ameer Adam. How do we believe that this is not an attempted perjury?”

“ I don’t know anything about that, my lord. This is all I know.”

“ Who did you report this to?”

Damn! Ameer was now feeling jittery. She assured him that he would not be in trouble. This lawyer was confusing him. Were lawyers thought how to distort a witness' sense of balance, make him confused and mix words?

“ I did not report to anyone.”

There was a little murmurings in the courtroom and this got Ameer Ahmadu regretting why he came.

“ You saw a text message from your uncle, saying you killed them with a beverage and you did not find it strange to report this bizarre message. It is two years now and this is the first time you are saying it this out. My Lord, “ He turned away from Ameer Ahmadu, “ it obvious that this man is not telling the truth. Whatever he claims to have in his phone, which was not found on the phone of the deceased, does not prove that the accused is not guilty of the offences neither does it prove that there is a certain Jewel….oh, Jezebel sorry who is behind all of these. Thank you, my lord.”

Maryam came up and looked a bit shaken. This expression she wore made her mother felt cold. But who felt more cold than Ameer Adam’s mother who could see her son getting hanged if she lost the case?

“ Ameer Ahmadu, You did not show the message to anyone because you were scared, am I right?”

“Yes, my lord.”

“Why were you scared?”

“ I know I did not give any beverage to them. I was not even in Abuja then because it was during holidays.. I was in Jigawa. But there was a little misunderstanding then, between me and his daughter who I hoped to marry before Ameer came and …snatched her away..”

There was laughter as he said it with a grimace.

“ So I was scared if anyone saw the message, I may be misconceived. When I heard that they were all dead, I became more scared. Then We heard that Ameer Adam was arrested for the murder. I now realized that the message was for him.
I then knew he did not kill them intentionally but I felt this message was not an evidence to prove his innocence.”

“Thank you. My lord,” she turned away from Ameer Ahamadu and faced the judge, “ Uthman had realized they were poisoned after consuming the beverage. This beverage was introduced to him by his boss.”

“ Objection my lord. Ameer Adam bought the beverage from a hawker.”

“ Objection overruled. Go on, Barrister Kankiya.”

“Thank you, my lord. Mr Uthman had his suspicions about his boss. He knew Jezebel had inside men, those who protect her at all cost. But he never knew the charade about wiping a family over an estate was a target to wipe out his family.
The perpetrators had it carefully planned. So when he discovered that they were dying, he sent a message. I saw the phone. And Ameer Ahmadu’s name was stored as A-m-e-e-r. The only capital letter is A while Ameer Adam was stored as A-M-E-E-R. All capital letters.
So after typing the message, he mistakenly sent it to Ameer Ahmadu. He realized this then typed another message to Ameer Adam. This was a dying man, probably in pains and agitation of death. Forwarding the message may have not crossed his mind.

In Mr Uthman’s phone, there was a message sent to Ameer Ahmadu but with no contents. It was sent a few minutes before the one sent to Ameer Adam. This aroused my suspicion and I began to investigate until I found Ameer Ahmadu.
It is worthy of note that all the evidence against my client look staged and the coincidences are…surreal. Who was the photographer who took the shots of Amaar climbing the hill? And why? Who was the photographer who took the shots of Ameer Adam as he went into Safyan’s house and why?

It all shows that it is a set-up. We should also look into some of the witnesses that died. The man who hawked and sold the poisoned Beverage died that same day: accident. Mallam Hamisu Barau was also killed that day.It was obvious it would be traced to him that he gave an order for the mysterious file to be retrieved illegally claiming it was covert operation. He died the same day in his guest house. They claimed his gatekeeper tried to rob him. Hmm.

The mastermind mind behind this is Hajiya Binta Yahuza. Mr Uthman had a file that exposed her criminal activities which also involves some top men in this country. She tried to get this file but failed. Mr Uthman hid the file under a code which made it impossible for her agents to find.
So she befriended Hamisu, and used him to get the file. Hamisu never made Uthman’s report officially known. While my client thought he was working undercover, they were setting him up.”

“ Barrister, do you have evidence to support this?” Asked the judge.

The court went in silence. Her next words determined the fate of the poor guy in the dock.

Tension.

Prayers.

“ Yes, my lord.” She said, “ and I got it from the text message sent to Ameer Ahmadu. The last words were Teetee xob. It was a puzzle. Ameer used to call his fiancée, Uthman’s daughter Teetee. Uthman sent a message to Ameer. The x-o-b meant box. So, I deduced Teetee’s box.
With the help of the family members, I got to her box and searched. Uthman hid the documents there. I have as evidence the duplicates of all the documents in the file Hajiya Binta was looking for. Uthman was a hero to the last.

He had a duplicate. He also kept all the reports he made to Hamisu, and recorded their conversations ,including video footages that substantiated that Ameer Adam was acting undercover under the auspices of the DSS director. I present to the court these items.”

Boom!

Okorie bowed his head in defeat. He did not need to wait for the jury to know that the case has been lost.

Maryam’s mother bowed her head as tears rolled down her cheeks. She could not believe her daughter did it. I am proud of you, daughter!
Amaar could feel his heart beating rapidly. So he would live to witness the day Jezebel was exposed.

The untouchable Jezebel. How could he forget what she made them go through? She had given him forty-eight hours to find Ameena. That was a hell of a thing………

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To A Fink by Born2Breed(f): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
SokoDobo:

The untouchable Jezebel. How could he forget what she made them go through? She had given him forty-eight hours to find Ameena. That was a hell of a thing………

Please don't stop, this is weekend. Give us something to hold body.

Two or three more post.

Re: Married To A Fink by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
SokoDobo, girman kujeranka

Love this story
Re: Married To A Fink by smokeydrinky: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Wow
Re: Married To A Fink by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Omg, I've not read a story this good and captivating in ages!!!
Re: Married To A Fink by tijehi(f): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
Sokodobo, biko, abeg, ejo give us more updates.... Puleeeeezzzz
Re: Married To A Fink by excelmerry: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2018
God ooo. SokoDobo pls don't starve us for long oo. See as I dey happy for fiction story..chai..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / Secrets And Scandals / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.