Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet (31346 Views)

Passenger Dies Inside Bus In Kwara / Female Doctor Dies Inside Elevator Two Weeks To Finish Her Horsemanship Program / Prospective UBTH Consultant Slumps And Dies Inside Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by BabaRamota1980: 6:20am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70673226:

Try to take a selfie with death next time you see him eyeball to eyeball, let's see what he looks like.
Tnx in advance!

grin grin
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by Gkay1(m): 6:20am On Aug 28, 2018
company don enter wahala
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22am On Aug 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin
Abi nah!
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70673226:

Try to take a selfie with death next time you see him eyeball to eyeball, let's see what he looks like.
Tnx in advance!
grin grin grin very good response to that ignorant comment, imagine staring at death face to face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin very good response to that ignorant comment, imagine staring at death face to face.
You saw that too?!
Lol cheesy wink
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by BabaRamota1980: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Immigration did right by waitingcfor police.

However, public service places like passport office ought to be trained in delivery of first aid and CPR. They could have given emergency rescue while awaiting police. In reality a call to emergency should activate three responders - Emergency Medical Service (ambulance), Police (forensic) and Fire department (rescue & extraction).

We have a long way to go in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by BabaRamota1980: 6:28am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70673704:

Abi nah!

Your comment was too funny..... Take selfie with death! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Your comment was too funny..... Take selfie with death! grin
He said he sees death eyeball to eyeball on a daily basis nah!
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by Trybes(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2018
After calling the police why didn't they also called the medics same time for any emergency.
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by enitey(f): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2018
Hope it's not Cardiac wahala o
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 28, 2018
post=70673765:

You saw that too?!
Lol cheesy wink
yea! grin what a ridiculous Assertions to make? i didn't know death has a face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:55am On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:
yea! grin what a ridiculous Assertions to make? i didn't know death has a face.
Hahaha grin wink.
We wonder too.
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by omocalabar(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
dis one booked a space and went to the toilet too
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2018
gypsey:

Do I expect Zombies with damaged cerebral lobes to understand. More people have died due to avoidable and unfortunate reasons..if I get the chance I would leave your Godforsaken country lest I'm counted among those killed by SARS or Fulani government forces
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by SmallgirlbigGod(f): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2018
Chai...it is well embarassed
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by TwentyOnePilots(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2018
Ikoyi Passport Office<=>Ikoyi Maximum Prison! lipsrsealed
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by africanusvu(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2018
And the wife agreed to wait until the police comes before opening the door when her husband life is at stake
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by Omerelu2016: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2018
RIP May God console your wife,children and loved ones. I will never die premature bcs I was not born prematured
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by olaade21: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2018
What a shithole. So they couldn’t break the door down to rescue the man. Some idiots above me think they did the right thing. Nigerians are pathetic.
If they needed evidence, why didn’t they record the event of breaking the door down to show proof of their not being complicit. Yeye people and country.

2 Likes

Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by Pataricatering(f): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2018
Nukilia:
The guy is part of the crew who want to escape from this country Heaven rest his soul...

Election is coming, we all should make the right decision. Don't vote for a dullard to keep running our country and you'll later start looking for an avenue to abandon the Nigeria Ship.. undecided A word is enough for the wise.
you have absolutely no sense of decency ! Using someone’s death as an example because of your dislikes ke of this government! So daft and insensitive!
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by Lilimax(f): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2018
ct2:
I will not die prematurely, I fulfill my good purpose on earth in Jesus name.
Amen and me too. I will live to a good old age me and my household in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by SarakiBukola: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2018
africanusvu:
And the wife agreed to wait until the police comes before opening the door when her husband life is at stake

What was the alternative?

Force them to open it at gunpoint?
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by africanusvu(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2018
SarakiBukola:

What was the alternative?

Force them to open it at gunpoint?
.force it open herself.at least it cldnt av been this bad.delay is bad.she already know her Hubby's health challenge
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by oxypress: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2018
olaade21:
What a shithole. So they couldn’t break the door down to rescue the man. Some idiots above me think they did the right thing. Nigerians are pathetic.
If they needed evidence, why didn’t they record the event of breaking the door down to show proof of their not being complicit. Yeye people and country.

Oga me you are very correct. She was sure her husband was in there, maybe he wanted passport for medical treatment abroad.
What type of instruction is that: for police to come first? So if he was just in coma or gasping inside the toilet immigration controller general will be waiting 10 minuites to 2 hours for Nigeria police to come? Is the thinking right at all.
Do they not consider reaction time of the police? This is real bad. This man could have been saved. They should set up enquiry so that approriate measures can be put in place.

2 Likes

Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by oneclickng: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2018
Disadvantages of a lifeless president.
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by ImaIma1(f): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Baawaa:
They should do autopsy to know the cause of his death

Pile keeps coming to mind
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by zeuss: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2018
Bluezy13:

They followed the detects of legality.
It is not a matter of mentality.

And you should learn to let go of sentimentality.

u r talking trash....his wife was there and i am sure she tried and cried for that door to be forced open.....the incompetent untrained superior stopd the idea......the proper thing to do is force the door open immediately he overstayed and did not respond to calls.....after all he went in alone.
he suffered a cardiac arrest and could have been saved if help was administered in a timely manner....those superiors have the typical illiterate cow mentality which you partake in, unfortunately it is exhibited by many idiots here, always eager to exercise wicked power and have successfully ushered an unfortunate man to his death.
Re: Applicant Dies Inside Ikoyi Passport Office Toilet by AroOkigbo(m): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2018
Baawaa:
They should do autopsy to know the cause of his death
In Nigeria?
Who will pay for the autopsy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / Man Dies After Consuming 1000mg Of Tramadol In Benue State / 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.