Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

23-year-old Lady Sells Six-week-old Baby, Use Money To Buys Mobile Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23-year-old Lady Sells Six-week-old Baby, Use Money To Buys Mobile Phone (311 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Lady Sells Six-week-old Baby, Use Money To Buys Mobile Phone by Lifelagood: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Operatives of the Edo State Police Command have begun an investigation into the alleged sale of a six-week-old baby by her a 23-year-old mother, Miracle Johnson.
The Commissioner of Police, Mr Johnson Kokumo, who confirmed the incident, described it as a serious offence.
PUNCH Metro gathered that Miracle sold the baby, Greatness, to an orphanage in Onitsha, Anambra State, for N200,000.
It was learnt that the nursing mother, who hails from Agenebode, in the Etsako East Local Government Area of the state, was paid in cash.
She was said to have used part of the proceeds to buy a mobile phone.
Miracle, a mother of two, blamed her action on frustration and the inability of her husband to take care of her and her other children.
She said she was persuaded by one Mama Joy, said to be at large, to sell the infant and give the money to her husband to start a business.
She said, “My baby was born on July 2. I sold her due to frustration. My husband was just struggling (to provide for us).
“My friend (Mama Joy) said that since my husband was not taking care of me, if I did it (sold the baby), I could give the money to my husband to start a business or buy a motorcycle.
“Two weeks later, she came back. I did not know what happened to me. So, I carried a bag, picked some things and left.
“I sold her to an orphanage in Onitsha. The orphanage bought the child for N200,000. I just bought only a phone; I did not want to buy it, but she (Mama Joy) forced me to do so,” she added.

See photos

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/08/23-year-old-lady-sells-six-week-old.html

(1) (Reply)

Times When "Body Na Wood" / What Would You Do If Ur Ex Is The Md/ceo Of The Company? Be Honest / Will Trust Replace DNA Test!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.