Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old (69002 Views)

22 Year Old Lady Who Looks Like An 8 Year Old, Shares Her Struggles With Dating / 22 Year Old Lady Who Looks Like An 8 Year Old, Shares Her Struggles With Dating / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by ExAngel007(f): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Travel blogger has hit back at claims he is “creepy” for dating a 23-year-old woman who looks like an 8-year-old girl.

Dan Swygart, 26, recently began romancing reality star Shauna Rae — whose growth was stunted due to treatment she received as a child for brain cancer. Rae — who weighs 50 lbs and is 3f 10in tall— is the subject of the TLC reality series, “I Am Shauna Rae.”

Swygart recently shared several snaps with Rae on Instagram, before posting a video to the social media site vehemently defending their connection. It’s long been a struggle for Rae to date, with the pint-sized personality previously telling The Post that she’s underestimated and excluded because of her appearance.

In his clip, Swygart revealed that he reached out to Rae with flowers after seeing the first season of her show. The pair soon met in person and went on several dates together.

“It’s very important to remember that Shauna is an incredible 23-year-old woman who has a disability,” he explained. “So as you are building a connection with her, it’s important to acknowledge her disability and look past that and build it with who she is as an individual.”

Swygart continued: “As soon as you say that she can’t have a real-world connection with someone else, you dehumanize her. She is a human being. She deserves to have relationships and connections with whoever she wants.”

Swygart — who hails from the UK — appears in the second season of “I Am Shauna Rae,” where he is seen forging a connection with the pint-sized star.

But the Brit has been blasted by viewers, with someone saying he is “sick” for thinking of Rae as a legitimate love interest.

“Yes, she is 23, but she looks and talks like an eight-year-old. She also does not act like a mature woman. She is childlike,” one critic claimed

https://nypost.com/2023/01/23/im-dating-a-23-year-old-woman-who-looks-like-an-8-year-old-girl/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by JasonScoolari: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
I commend the man though... Not easy at all, especially with the heavy criticism.

Same way I commend Oluremi Tinubu for sticking with Tinubu despite his disabilities. E nor easy for her.

May their love grow from strength to strength.

359 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Shalommy(f): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chaii... Me, can't date her oo. Just looking at her, everything don weak. shocked

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
D guy na low-key paedophile, make parents no allow am near dia kids...na underage girls look dey give am erection grin cheesy

231 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by LikeAking: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Foolish man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
D guy na low-key paedophile, make parents no allow am near dia kids...na underage girls look dey give am erection grin cheesy

Only IPOB can think like this

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Sonnobax15(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
cheesy
And the likes of dem aunty siofra and jennyclay dey here dey draw close to their meno-stop small small with style shocked. May God help our resident ENP to grasp their own men ijn🙏

22 Likes

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by siofra(f): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's kinda creepy but at least it's not with a real child

She doesn't even have boobs like most dwarfs.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Berrityga: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
So this girl kpekus fit swallow the bobbo gbola?? Wow!! God create oo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

Only IPOB can think like this
are u a paedophile like him? Cos I don't understand how a kid body with no ripe breast or yansh go make a man with 100% sanity honey or erect talkless of penetrating.. undecided

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
are u a paedophile like him? Cos I don't understand how a kid body with no ripe breast or yansh go make a man with 100% sanity honey or erect talkless of penetrating.. undecided

IPOB and nzogbu nzogbu mentality.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Tzar91: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
I don't know if i should call him a pedophile but the girl is no a child

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB and nzogbu nzogbu mentality.
if una Sabi dis guy.. no let ur kids(girls) near am undecided

14 Likes

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by StrongAlphMale: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nigeria girls won't mind dating a short dawf like shatta bundle abi Wetin be that he name, kissing and sucking his Dick for as long as money is involved.

Meanwhile that "8" years old girl has a lot to offer that man far more than an average Nigerian girl

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by soundOsonic: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nothing wrong here.
She is an adult, he is an adult. So?

He isn't a pedo.
Pedo are not attracted to adults even if they are dwarf, they are attracted to kids. Even if a 12 years old is looking like a 23 years, a pedo will still lost after them.
To pedos it's not a matter about body.

So goodluck to them

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
This woman now has a boyfriend. Good for her. That guy has balls of steel. They likely live in a small town. In a city he’ll lose his life from irrational idiots jumping into conclusions. The police are the number one dummies to do such.

In the video posted online, he kept hammering on the word friendship. She’s still in the friends zone till proven otherwise.

8 Likes

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
if una Sabi dis guy.. no let ur kids(girls) near am undecided

In your mind you think you are making sense?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
siofra:
It's kinda creepy but at least it's not with a real child

She doesn't even have boobs like most dwarfs.

Two adults are in love is creepy to you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:

Demented IPOB on the lose

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tzar91:
I don't know if i should call him a pedophile but the girl is no a child

Call him a pedophile and he would sue you and the judge would throw you in jail because the woman is an adult and not a child

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

In your mind you think you are making sense?
paedophile Comot my mention undecided
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

Demented IPOB on the lose
no worry we go soon read about u soon fr front page .. when den charge u for child molestation wink

3 Likes

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
meobizy:
This woman now has a boyfriend. Good for her. That guy has balls of steel. They likely live in a small town. In a city he’ll lose his life from irrational idiots jumping into conclusions . The police are the number one dummies to do such.

One of the irrational EEDI0TS is already running his GUTTER mouth below

Nostring:

4 Likes

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by meobizy(f): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

One of the irrational EEDI0TS is already running his GUTTER mouth below

Humans giving unneeded opinions will never stop.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
no worry we go soon read about u soon fr front page .. when den charge u for child molestation wink

I go hammer and dey run things but u no go fit read about me balling and having fun because you go dey jail dey chop watery beans for false accusation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
paedophile Comot my mention undecided

JAIL dey smell for your body

1 Like

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

I go hammer and dey run things but u no go fit read about me balling and having fun because you go dey jail dey chop watery beans for false accusation
Mumu boy, u are paedophile... I repeat, your days are numbered lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

JAIL dey smell for your body
e dey smell fr ur papa body...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by stuffs2002: 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nostring:
Mumu boy, u are paedophile... I repeat, your days are numbered lipsrsealed

Nostring:
e dey smell fr ur papa body...

No worri UR DESTINI dey JAIL dey wait you

1 Like

Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by Nostring: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

No worri UR DESTINI dey JAIL dey wait you
minus one day today we go read about u.. murdafuka lipsrsealed
Re: Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old by omoiyalayi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
This is the kind of women fit for all those stupid Pedophile

So anytime they are sleeping with her they will assume they sleeping with a small child, maybe that will allow them to leave our children alone

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta / Hisbah Nabs Man, Woman Having ‘public Sex’ In Zamfara Motor Park (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.