Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) (73285 Views)

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by milemimi93(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Disrespecting the uniform that's a no no.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by valerianchikere: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
omo na iyana ipaja camp be that o..corper wee..lol
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Shortyy(f): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mtcheeeeew if people that are really serving their country come out, this one will also come out. What does he know he's doing? Spoilt kid. Iranu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
OlamideIsHere:
Welldone

If you are a heavy gambler that can stake upto 30,000 on a 100% sure single game, what'sapp me via +2349065536331. Only Heavy Gamblers, No staking below 20,000
Alabi agent looking for peoples 30k to swallow. Ode. Why not borrow 5m from the bank and stake na

5 Likes

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by lokoventurex1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Davido is not serving now. This was in 2015 in Enugu. He only came to the camp when they had taken us to the parade ground...

When we heard he was around, it was too late to take pictures with him...

What money can do ehen.....

May the Lord bless my hustle too and make us all successful.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by thatigboman: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of my days while serving in kebbi in 1995. As a rich and handsome boy I was then, it was only by the grace of God I was able to preserve my virginity till marriage. Those girls didn't allow me rest. They were all after my money.

But I doubt davido attended the orientation camp . He can't survive that kind of environment.
u are a well known pure liar. Say something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Ugik(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Baba,na so.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
i know say him one thin go different from other people.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by yourtotalneeds: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
wao hilarius
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
12345baba:
who ask u all these ones?
the gods...They are very angry and requires public show of shame as an atonement for defilement and abominations..
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by madgoat(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gosh... I really hate that frog-voiced davido angry
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by CRANEO92: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Weldon ....... patriotic OTONDO........

Do the right thing and clear what is needed to be clear in this scheme called NYSC...by showing how corp members are treated in camp ..

That if you know the right thing Sha

Kiss the truth
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Fxwarrior: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
OlamideIsHere:
Welldone

If you are a heavy gambler that can stake upto 30,000 on a 100% sure single game, what'sapp me via +2349065536331. Only Heavy Gamblers, No staking below 20,000

Heavy ke ? You don sell your television use am play cannot finish. Na make other people complete the heavy for you abi?

5 Likes

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by mixta14: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
OlamideIsHere:
Welldone

What do you want sef ... oga stake am yoursef...
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by splendoursince1: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
ajuwaya
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Preparing him to take over the government someday....while the leaders of tomorrow are praising him grin grin
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Him orientation camp go dey for house.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by ndidibabe(f): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:
Mtcheeeeew if people that are really serving their country come out, this one will also come out. What does he know he's doing? Spoilt kid. Iranu
Jealousy..
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Aldebaran(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
So he is now a copper wire grin
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by pointstores(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cool
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by qanda: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Awoo88: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
statistical:

Your papa
The guy life don bend him no just know
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Demogorgon:
Smh. You don't sound like someone who participated in the scheme talkless of serving in 1995. You sound like an 18yr old boy.
simple
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Tokziby: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
What is the use of this useless service, Since its creation North and South are still divided than ever, we can't get over religion and tribe, and at the same time it can't guarantee you governor or even president.

Again, NYSC is for hungry mofos and immoral service for hopeless Nigerians.

Integration my foot..who is fooling who? Can oil and water mix together? I, and my household will prefer serving my village and state rather than Nigeria.

Let me see one animalistic corpe member to show his or her frustration face here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Shortyy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
ndidibabe:
Jealousy..
I'm not.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
How many times Davido dey do nysc
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by millionboi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of my days while serving in kebbi in 1995. As a rich and handsome boy I was then, it was only by the grace of God I was able to preserve my virginity till marriage. Those girls didn't allow me rest. They were all after my money.

But I doubt davido attended the orientation camp . He can't survive that kind of environment.
Are u sure u are alright?

Well I guess.....u know wat u are doing bt d one doing u is obviously wat u don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by imran147(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Davido my legitimate LDY
I greet u
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lol Nice
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by divinelove(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
nice one

pure love for country
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Mankosi: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Serve wetin? Na just to wear uniform snap picture throwaway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.