Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) (73284 Views)

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by OhiOfIhima: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Demogorgon:
He no wear Khaki?

Waiting him com wear den abi u need Google nii
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by phase1: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ghost corper loading.... cheesy
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Mistadora01(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=Omoekun931 post=70688711]Orisirisi. Even frog voice dey serve[/Uquote]

Lol.. Issawa frog voice
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Mistadora01(m): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Wizkid go do him NYSC internationally
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by SocialJustice: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
BALLOSKI:
grin

Na die for that camp o. That's if he stays.

He won't.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Alwaysking: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yuneehk:

Everyday, show go dey hold for maami grin grin
Tell dat your friend for middle say that glass no fit am at all. cheesy
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Yuneehk(f): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
Tell dat your friend for middle say that glass no fit am at all. cheesy
Is it your fitting?. Face front abeg tongue
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Demogorgon(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Waiting him com wear den abi u need Google nii
Oh! I think the OP didn't upload them before i commented on the thread.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Alwaysking: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yuneehk:

Is it your fitting?. Face front abeg tongue
See small girl like you. see as all of una just be like refugees. cheesycheesy
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Yuneehk(f): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Alwaysking:
See small girl like you. see as all of una just be like refugees. cheesycheesy
Ok
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Temmytea70(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yuneehk:
Ok
hey dear, what's up?....
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by BALLOSKI: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yuneehk:

Everyday, show go dey hold for maami grin grin
I believe is generous enough to sort boys. Maami is where life is in Camp .
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Alwaysking: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yuneehk:
Ok
You done vex be that sorry o. grin
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Follygunners: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dis guy arrogance, ehn... out of dis world! undecided
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Platony(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Me & U knw say dis guy no go serve well. Which tym him get wit him over busy schedule wey him tk go school sef. Chaii!!,....D power of money!!

Money is good,...rebuke, bind, cast poverty wit al ur might!!

Me i don talk my own!! angry
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by statusquoante: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Where and when did he go to school

Chai
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Kylekent59: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
That's definitely Lagos camp, I remembered that hall for registration on the second pix.

On Sundays back then, the catholics would use that hall for Sunday mass.

memòries grin grin grin.

I could remember that night when musicians were performing, a heavy storm blew and the tent rod fell,come and see how we all scampered for safety.

Respect OBO!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Dollabiz: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lol
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Enjoyment
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by 9jaown(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Fresh like okra

2 Likes

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by GCsomething: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Which school and program?

With all those tattoo yet another poor boy from Kogi would not be admitted, asked yo clear from.

This is country sha.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Prinzmayor: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Chaii,DavidO since 2015 wey u don du convocation 4 Babcock... Issoraiit!
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by bendike: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of my days while serving in kebbi in 1995. As a rich and handsome boy I was then, it was only by the grace of God I was able to preserve my virginity till marriage. Those girls didn't allow me rest. They were all after my money.

But I doubt davido attended the orientation camp . He can't survive that kind of environment.

The great Nwanamikpe! Me sef served around that period but at ABA.
My broda, the amount out of very fresh yellow chicks we Lagos boys saw there was too much. grin. Do you know that most of the Yoruba boys did not return to Lagos? They married fresh Ibo chicks and started families over there. Some moved to port Harcourt. My co coppers and i had issues communicating with the beautifully dressed ladies even though we stayed by a major bus park. We were always amazed at how our neighbor had control over hot chicks. The guy lived in just a room. No money nothing but the kind of chicks ehh shocked He will be with one in the room, another will come visiting na so quarrel go start. Surprisingly within minutes music will start playing and this short man will start dancing with the ladies. LOL
One day we had to ask him how he catches and control the ladies. The man told us over time we go learn. I came back to Lagos for a break. On my return to aba 2 months later, i was shocked! All my friends especially one mushin roughneck were controlling chicks that look like Bianca Onoh, or that flavors baby mama Anna Banner. Chai!. I called my guy and asked him how far? That evening he took me to the roadside in front of our coppers lodge. Before long a chick came along. This guy walked up to her and held her hand, and said in igbo, "Nwuye kedu kordi. Ebe gi na gah" ie "lady how are you and where are you off to" then continued in English. Oboy the girl waited oh!.
You see we from lag were forming posh folks. We see the fine chicks always well dress and will want to toast them as we did then in the SW, Out of being whether shy let them not mess up, or they felt intimidated they will bone us. lol.
We felt they were all posh with beauty and all, not knowing there was a huge fabric market in aba called ariaria where you could get any cloths made for cheap. Note that the girls were not even money conscious at all. They will even bring foodstuff or cooked food for you. After I got the level, oh boy I really enjoyed my stay in the east (if you get what i mean) wink..

2 Likes

Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Prinzmayor: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
statusquoante:

Chai
He's a graduate of Babcock Oga,2015 set to be precise!
GCsomething:
Which school and program?

With all those tattoo yet another poor boy from Kogi would not be admitted, asked yo clear from.

This is country sha.
statusquoante:

Chai
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by bewla(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of my days while serving in kebbi in 1995. As a rich and handsome boy I was then, it was only by the grace of God I was able to preserve my virginity till marriage. Those girls didn't allow me rest. They were all after my money.

But I doubt davido attended the orientation camp . He can't survive that kind of environment.
pls hope chioma follow
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Davido is tying loose ends while his Chioma is opening them... well she'd end ii all in your kitchen sha
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by statusquoante: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Prinzmayor:

What did he study?
When did he attend classes?

Honestly, this is a slap on the BSc degree.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by lordchiz(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
nairalandfreak:
What junk is this? Davido already served!
I just weak cos I knew he joined 2015 batch B to serve.... Same time I did mine..... He went to babcock n grad June 2015..... Served same 2015 oct 28th batch...

Davido is not serving now. This was in 2015 in Enugu where I served too
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Yuneehk(f): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Temmytea70:

hey dear, what's up?....
I'm fine.
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Olaiya26: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
If am not mistaken, I thought I also heard or read he served at Lagos with 2015 or 2016 sets?
Re: Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) by Ugosample(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:
What is the use of this useless service, Since its creation North and South are still divided than ever, we can't get over religion and tribe, and at the same time it can't guarantee you governor or even president.

Again, NYSC is for hungry mofos and immoral service for hopeless Nigerians.

Integration my foot..who is fooling who? Can oil and water mix together? I, and my household will prefer serving my village and state rather than Nigeria.

Let me see one animalistic corpe member to show his or her frustration face here.

look at this one undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bibi Bright At Golden Movie Awards, Exposes Bare Butts (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.