Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (29315 Views)

Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by adioolayi(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
That is our President .so what
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by chukwunedum150(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
fuckerstard:
Nigerians are fond of abusing dia presidents, GEJ own na him worse pass..
God bless u
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by emsheddy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
I can't believe someone in the course of defending Buhari just said real men don't talk. As in real men don't talk when in midst of their counterparts? When national issues and benefits are to be tabled? Real men don't talk when the need arises but can stray off course when they choose to respond to simple questions It's well with us in this country. The angel that directed me to Nigeria Sha, get ready for a show down on the judgement day.

9 Likes

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by aiboss: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
Just because buhari is too mature for that pig trump.

Buhari will always wait for his guest to state what they want,
If the agreement is for the benefit of Nigerian instead of what will benefit him personally.

Beside, real men don't talk much.

Pig trump always talk like late nnamdi kanu, very childish.

E pain am.... see lifeless comment grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by MrSly(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

If the agreement is for the benefit of Nigerian instead of what will benefit him personally.

Waste of data!

4 Likes

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by OttHin: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
IT IS PINISHED
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by mudiana(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

anoda reason Nigeria won't grow cos of pple like this. Since they can't offer anything, they don't mind someone incompetent to help em out. Blind man lead blind man. I pity the generation u re helping these old men kill. Don't forget ur children's future is at stake if Nigeria don't get the new crop of young visionary leaders she deserves. Away with APC and PDP. We need new set of leaders in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Our people are the real problem. Most of all these superpowers if you don't dance to their tunes they start calling you names. I am not shocked by what Trump said because Trump is a loquacious president, he had said something worse than that tothe leaders of US allies. He once abused Angela Merkel, Justin Trudeau and Recep Erdogan. .
justsayemma:
because Trump said Buhari is lifeless,some of us are jubilating. i wonder when the black race will stop seing the whites as our superior, imagine what this white pig is saying..

2 Likes

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by ElRapido: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
san316:
Everybody has an opinion. Especially the idiots amongst us.

You know the worst thing, the opinion is totally free even paupers will have a voice.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Toosure70: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
another lifeless being, see his face
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by poseidon12: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
famousroland:
Theresa May, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, says Nigeria is the home of the highest number of poor people in the world.
�������������

And Yesterday, US President, Donald Trump said Buhari is Lifeless...
I don't get it,where did we get it wrong? Why una dey attack us na...Is it ur Nigeria or is it your life?
���������

You are asking where we got it wrong. A country that voted Buhari into power cannot be a normal country.

6 Likes

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by stevups(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:
That's cuz you dunno Trump. His attitude is unfiltered.
Trump is arrogant, talks loosely
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by stevups(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:
That's cuz you dunno Trump. His attitude is unfiltered.
Trump is arrogant, talks loosely!
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Edge1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

Neither can a lifeless man say anything.
E pain u wella grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by zynzyn(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
famousroland:
Theresa May, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, says Nigeria is the home of the highest number of poor people in the world.
�������������

And Yesterday, US President, Donald Trump said Buhari is Lifeless...
I don't get it,where did we get it wrong? Why una dey attack us na...Is it ur Nigeria or is it your life?
���������

if Nigeria explodes, the refugee problem will cause them headache!!

2 Likes

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Adelaide2: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
justsayemma:
because Trump said Buhari is lifeless,some of us are jubilating. i wonder when the black race will stop seing the whites as our superior, imagine what this white pig is saying..

It is not a matter of being superior, and they are not. If Trump attacks Nigeria as a country we will all be up in arms to defend Nigeria -with our mouths- like we did the last time he called us shitholes. He attacked Buhari personally which also is what we have been doing since 2015. Buhari is dead and lifeless at the same time (tautology) and we actually did not need Trump to tell us that.

4 Likes

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by micflo28(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
I am just asking if theresa may is coming to get treatment from our hospitals the way Buhari goes their to get treatment.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Ikpongiton: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
fuckerstard:
i think you're not saying that,that lifeless man from daura is the president ?
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by ayodiya: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Africans don't need white people to validate thier opinions. Please the age of white saviours has gone. They should keep their opinions to themselves most of thier presidents are not better than Buhari. Just saying
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Ebios(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

You see urself? This is to show how u are.... ur reaction with words is not different from ur comment.
Pot calling kettle black....
just shift far abeg

1 Like

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by itswell1: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Trump is the most useless America President.
Am surprised pig's are shouting lifeless up and down,is this not the same president that is sending immigrants away from America and most if the affected Nigerians are pigs fayoshit femi Kayo-ODE people from Judas Iscariot lineage.
Trump is a disgrace to the diplomatic world
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

I thought buhari was trump's guest and trump d host? Is it trump u are calling buharis guest?

2 Likes

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by itswell1: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
micflo28:
I am just asking if theresa may is coming to get treatment from our hospitals the way Buhari goes their to get treatment.
Mama piss was in Germany hospital leaving behind the world class hospital in balyesa.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by hotwax: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
itswell1:
Trump is the most useless America President.
Am surprised pig's are shouting lifeless up and down,is this not the same president that is sending immigrants away from America and most if the affected Nigerians are pigs fayoshit femi Kayo-ODE people from Judas Iscariot lineage.
Trump is a disgrace to the diplomatic world

Someone with the best ecenomic record in 17 years...

I can see why u r supporting buhari.

Sending illegal immigrants away..malla goro...start reading book..oponu olodo

1 Like

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by AAA593: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
fuckerstard:
na lie. big one. everywhere dem dey abuse buhari, streets o, house o, nationally and even internationally. zombies no dey fit defend am again self.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by hotwax: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
ayodiya:
Africans don't need white people to validate thier opinions. Please the age of white saviours has gone. They should keep their opinions to themselves most of thier presidents are not better than Buhari. Just saying

So let ur Buhari sit his arssss down and stop travelin to meet these white up and down
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Josh44s(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

E pain am cheesy Una nova see anything, heart attack and shame go kill of una.

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by itswell1: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
hotwax:

Someone with the best ecenomic record in 17 years...

I can see why u r supporting buhari.

Sending illegal immigrants away..malla goro...start reading book..oponu olodo
Trump will come and vote for you idiota, children of Hades and Judas Iscariot.
We will give you guy's a bloody nose next year February.
Sai baba till 2023.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by itswell1: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
AAA593:

na lie. big one. everywhere dem dey abuse buhari, streets o, house o, nationally and even internationally. zombies no dey fit defend am again self.
Sai baba till 2023
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by PRESHRUNYI(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
There is nothing new in what trump said, we Nigerians already know that the so call man in the helm of affairs in Nigeria is a lifeless object.

1 Like

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by delkuf(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
SarkinYarki:
So in essence the writer is also saying Buhari is lifeless
is it not the obvious. I don't know why Nigerian will are this. buhari is walking dead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa / Education Statistics in Nigeria (Who is Going to School ?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.