Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (29342 Views)

Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals (2) (3) (4)

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by oladele00(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
The same Trump that was sleeping and yanshing ashewo up and down... Only the foolish takes into consideration the talks of a mad man.. Bubu till 2023
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by mickeymimi: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
abi that is the President ....Theresa is coming to sign trade deal .....I dont think she wld have time for our dirty politics .. she has enough on her plates, other countries to visit in Africa and Brexit to deal with.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Gramondhigh(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
your just a Foolish Fool...
buharitill2023:
Just because buhari is too mature for that pig trump.

Buhari will always wait for his guest to state what they want,
If the agreement is for the benefit of Nigerian instead of what will benefit him personally.

Beside, real men don't talk much.

Pig trump always talk like late nnamdi kanu, very childish.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by bankylan: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

If the agreement is for the benefit of Nigerian instead of what will benefit him personally.

Na only one cable America go unplug to starve u of Internet for a year.

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by femarse: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
justsayemma:
because Trump said Buhari is lifeless,some of us are jubilating. i wonder when the black race will stop seing the whites as our superior, imagine what this white pig is saying..
and please tell me one single thing the black race has that is superior to the white race (one single thing )
sport, education, technology, science, industry, communication, media, art, finance.
what do black stupid race put on their head ? tribalism, nepotism, terrorism, religion, corruption,

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Davidmalix: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
hmm i didnt support trumph to call buhari none living thing in public
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by buharitill2023: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
lexy2014:
I thought buhari was trump's guest and trump d host? Is it trump u are calling buharis guest?
no,
Theresa may and Merkel will be buhari guest, the same way macron was a guest and buhari listen to him.

It was that pig that invited buhari and buhari listen to him to state his demand.
To know why he was invited.
Pig trump wanted something from buhari and buhari as a statute man, he ignored pig trump request.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by wizod(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:
That's cuz you dunno Trump. His attitude is unfiltered.
his attitude is far better dan urs.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by specco(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

Igbophobia. Ah! Your veins shall burst someday if you dont cool down. You are so bittered.

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by lagdmark(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
oladele00:
The same Trump that was sleeping and yanshing ashewo up and down... Only the foolish takes into consideration the talks of a mad man.. Bubu till 2023
2023 only when there is Life.

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by genie66(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Our people are the real problem. Most of all these superpowers if you don't dance to their tunes they start calling you names. I am not shocked by what Trump said because Trump is a loquacious president, he had said something worse than that tothe leaders of US allies. He once abused Angela Merkel, Justin Trudeau and Recep Erdogan. .

Thank you sir!

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by thesolutions(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

Late Nnamdi Kanu. I am glad you accepts your master being a murderer and liar. Fanatic!
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by elmodee7(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
was Trump liying? we all know that buhari is a lifeless zombie

people of the flat

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Adekdammy: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

Why will your "real men" talk when he/they has/have no meaningful thing to talk
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
no,
Theresa may and Merkel will be buhari guest, the same way macron was a guest and buhari listen to him.

It was that pig that invited buhari and buhari listen to him to state his demand.
To know why he was invited.
Pig trump wanted something from buhari and buhari as a statute man, he ignored pig trump request.
Was it not d same Merkel that hosted buhari that buhari called her "president Michelle of west Germany"? what was it that trump wanted from buhari? So if trump wanted something from buhari, y did trump not come 2 Nigeria or simply ask 4 it on d phone? Y did buhari go 2d US just 2 listen 2a request he was going 2 turn down? 4 buhari 2go 2 America cos trump needed something from him shows trumps superiority over buhari

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by rock003: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

Oga shut up. Buhari is a lifeless bone.

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by ifymadu: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Franzinni:
bruh you talk too much ... Are you a real man?
Come, you better don’t annoy me o. If you call that thing a man again I will give up my manhood. It must be a shame to its people.

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Franzinni: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
ifymadu:
Come, you better don’t annoy me o. If you call that thing a man again I will give up my manhood. It must be a shame to its people.
those viruses are plenty on Nairaland.. Haha
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Amberon11: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhahahahaha....see finishing grin
Franzinni:
Lifeless is a compliment... Soulless sounds right on the money.

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by ifymadu: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Franzinni:
those viruses are plenty on Nairaland.. Haha
Very annoying set of things.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Our people are the real problem. Most of all these superpowers if you don't dance to their tunes they start calling you names. I am not shocked by what Trump said because Trump is a loquacious president, he had said something worse than that tothe leaders of US allies. He once abused Angela Merkel, Justin Trudeau and Recep Erdogan. .
trump might b blunt&loquacious but when I remember buharis 97%/5% video, there's no surprise in trumps statement. A woman asked buhari how he was going 2 have an inclusive govt 4 Niger delta. Unfortunately, buhari didn't understand d meaning of inclusive govt&d moderator had 2 explain d meaning of inclusive govt 2 buhari b4 he could answer d question, hence d famous 97%/5% formula

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by BlackSpanner: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
micflo28:
I am just asking if theresa may is coming to get treatment from our hospitals the way Buhari goes their to get treatment.

Thanks for the comment. And yet some BMCs get angry that their boss is called lifeless. When he wastes taxe payers money on life support in a London hospital.
When will a foreign president or envoy be admitted in any of our hospitals

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by buharitill2023: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
lexy2014:

Was it not d same Merkel that hosted buhari that buhari called her "president Michelle of west Germany"? what was it that trump wanted from buhari? So if trump wanted something from buhari, y did trump not come 2 Nigeria or simply ask 4 it on d phone? Y did buhari go 2d US just 2 listen 2a request he was going 2 turn down? 4 buhari 2go 2 America cos trump needed something from him shows trumps superiority over buhari
in all sincerity, America is superior to Africa as a whole,
If it was Obama, that one is mature, not these childish pig.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
lexy2014:
trump might b blunt&loquacious but when I remember buharis 97%/5% video, there's no surprise in trumps statement. A woman asked buhari how he was going 2 have an inclusive govt 4 Niger delta. Unfortunately, buhari didn't understand d meaning of inclusive govt&d moderator had 2 explain d meaning of inclusive govt 2 buhari b4 he could answer d question, hence d famous 97%/5% formula
That doesn't warrant the word "lifeless", no leader is beyond blunder and I will give you scenarios;

Macron had a press conference in Australia with the former Prime Minister of Australia, Turnbull. He(Macron) made a statement about Turnbull's wife by using a wrong Adjective, "He said the prime minister's wife is delicious", but you French people never turned him to a laughing stock.

What about he Trump that tweeted by using a word, 'covfefe' that doesn't even exist in the dictionary. Till today he couldn't tell us the meaning of that word.

What about the former Ghanaian President, the late John Atta Mills that mixed up his tenses when addressing the Ghanaian legislators in 2010.

I had never been a Fan of any American President aside JFK and Lincoln, but Trump is the worst President America in the history of America. Even his party members doesn't like him because of his choice of words and demeanour.

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by lexy2014: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:
in all sincerity, America is superior to Africa as a whole,
If it was Obama, that one is mature, not these childish pig.
we aren't contesting d maturity of Obama or trump. U made an earlier statement:

"Pig trump wanted something from buhari and buhari as a statute man, he ignored pig trump request."

These are my questions which u avoided:

what was it that trump wanted from buhari? So if trump wanted something from buhari, y did trump not come 2 Nigeria or simply ask 4 it on d phone? Y did buhari go 2d US just 2 listen 2a request he was going 2 turn down? 4 buhari 2go 2 America cos trump needed something from him shows trumps superiority over buhari

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

That doesn't warrant the word "lifeless", no leader is beyond blunder and I will give you scenarios;

Macron had a press conference in Australia with the former Prime Minister of Australia, Turnbull. He(Macron) made a statement about Turnbull's wife by using a wrong Adjective, "He said the prime minister's wife is delicious", but you French people never turned him to a laughing stock.

What about he Trump that tweeted by using a word, 'covfefe' that doesn't even exist in the dictionary. Till today he couldn't tell us the meaning of that word.

What about the former Ghanaian President, the late John Atta Mills that mixed up his tenses when addressing the Ghanaian legislators in 2010.

I had never been a Fan of any American President aside JFK and Lincoln, but Trump is the worst President America in the history of America. Even his party members doesn't like him because of his choice of words and demeanour.
First, am not French as u said above. Second, d instances u gave are leaders making statement not those who are d subject of statements from their fellow leaders. 3rd, we are in Nigeria, not France, Australia, Ghana or US to adequately gauge d publics response 2 their leaders verbal mistakes. 4th, no one is debating trumps place in d history of American politics. Lastly, trump is very much at d receiving end of criticism & attacks from a large section of d American media

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by frankson1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

No be Trump wey my man, Putin use shine?

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by seguno2: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:

This guy and pig. Dem use pig swear for u ni?

Maybe he is fond of eating pigs grin

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by bewla(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
SarkinYarki:
So in essence the writer is also saying Buhari is lifeless
like u wright

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

Buhari was the guest. He is the one that should be talking, making his requests known. Subscribe to #25 night data from MTN or Airtel, go to Youtube and watch it. It was embarassing. Trump even had to help him answer a question at the joint press conference. You wouldn't allow your grandpa to continuous ridicule like this, let Buhari enjoy his retirement!
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
buharitill2023:

Buhari was the guest. He is the one that should be talking, making his requests known. Subscribe to #25 night data from MTN or Airtel, go to Youtube and watch it. It was embarrassing. Trump even had to help him answer a question at the joint press conference. You wouldn't allow your grandpa to continuous ridicule like this, let Buhari enjoy his retirement!

Elections Postponement: FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salaries / 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. / Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49