Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... (29521 Views)

Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Dele Momodu Slams Man Who Called Buhari And Tinubu Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by toltee4real: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Do you know that PMB was the 377th World Leaders that have been insulted by President Trump?
This was reported at TVC NEWS Programme Journalist Hangout of yesteday 28th August,2018.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by emusbyz(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2018
When the black president stops going to the white man's land to disgrace his country, to tag his people corrupt, and call his youths lazy.

justsayemma:
because Trump said Buhari is lifeless,some of us are jubilating. i wonder when the black race will stop seeing the whites as our superior, imagine what this white pig is saying..
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by CioAngels(f): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Our leaders are the reasons why theya are abused, for those of us not educated, they wont give job because i did n

ot buy or forged They will continues to abuse Nigerian leaders because no nothing to take Nigeria and Nigerians out the woods. All the leaders in government knows nothing but one or two. There is like taking them to be superior but even at that, there stealing leaders are the ones bringing on themselves. They should continue to insult them, is only bad the the leaders don't shame. Thieves don't shame like Nigerian leaders.
Re: Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... by rickyboss333: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2018
but come this trump own don too much. because i hate lifeless people ruling a country doesnt mean i will take insult for d country a a whole. if na him them call lifeless by now bomb go don catch some ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Pastors From Kenya, Pakistan Pray For Him / Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.