Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Fabmumspiration Of The Week : Just Focus - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fabmumspiration Of The Week : Just Focus (278 Views)

Should I Go Back To School Or Focus On My Fruit Biz. / How Much Will Take You Through The Week? / U Can't Force Pple To Be Sympathetic To U, Just Focus On Ur Reality & Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fabmumspiration Of The Week : Just Focus by Fabmumng(f): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
During a conversation with @briefessentials some days ago, the word (FOCUS) cropped up several times and then it hit me that it has become increasingly difficult to FOCUS especially on social media albeit Instagram.

Then it dawned on me that the “band wagon” effect had taken over Instagram and it has become imperative that we constantly remind ourselves about the reason why ( We started that business, service or page)… You see, it’s difficult to focus with an overload of information, fakeness especially with people being deceived into thinking they aren’t doing enough or need to catch up.
http://fabmumng.com/fabmumspiration-of-the-week-just-focus/

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nations To Support Child Education / Every Student Should See This / What If Evans....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.