Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian (51320 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / "Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing / Video Of A Braless Nigerian Lady Dancing At A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by chic2pimp(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
fredoooooo:

That babe na alakoba, she wan spoil business grin

Bruhhh Wahala dey o grin grin grin grin grin...Alakoba oshi grin

1 Like

Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by ibkayee(f): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..Rahhh IBK I am reporting you to the Mod tongue. You can't be shegging man round here
grin grin
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by ibkayee(f): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
fredoooooo:

It wasn't him in Shaggy's voice grin
grin
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by PresidentialiQ: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
So, the person in the video is me - Daniel Damilola Nejo.
The video was shot in the Notting Hill Carnival In London, my friend was creating the video for Snapchat as we were dancing and having a good time. And I looked at him and said “I will take her to Nigeria”...Jokingly. The girl’s reaction was crazy! She was shocked and ran away due to experiences she has had of her friends with Nigerians.

The video was first posted in my Instagram https://instagram.com/p/BnBbssGhdkB/ before it got picked by instablog9ja and the likes and went viral!

Even though the video is "funny", it has a deeper meaning and this is what I have been preaching and creating content about on my blog (https://ThePresidentialHustle.com) and my page.

Her reaction, even though she didn't mean any harm, was embarrassing to me and I could have reacted in a bad way or tried to "prove myself" as a "good Nigerian" but I chose not to take it personal because I know who I am, I know my worth, am a godamn king and you'll be a fool to think everyone from a country are the same!

I don't have to prove myself. So, we laughed about it and actually had a chill time afterwards.

In retrospect, I remember when I created a video about Nigerian Internet fraudsters a.k.a "Yahoo Yahoo Boys" and how they have and are still giving Nigerians bad names around the world and how we need to stop putting them on a pedestal and start recognizing that they are doing more harm than good to us, the video also went viral and had upwards of 2.5million views. I got insulted, chastised and called a fool by tens and thousands of people for simply speaking the truth, this made me kind of loose hope in the mindset and value system of the average Nigerian.

Besides being stigmatized as fraudsters and cons, this video and the reaction from the girl made me realize that we also have a bad name and reputation with women overseas (Crazy thing is - I didn't even know this, I just found out after this video)

The punchline is this - Obviously, you cannot judge everyone from the behaviors of others but at the same token, if our reputation already precedes us as "Notorious Nigerians", it's our duty to ensure that we carry ourselves as Kings and Queens that we are and we put a shame to the stereotype and make people see a different light in Nigeria.

- Daniel Damilola Nejo.

5 Likes

Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Sorry it happened to you because of some bad apples
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by steve6: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2020
PresidentialiQ:
So, the person in the video is me - Daniel Damilola Nejo.
The video was shot in the Notting Hill Carnival In London, my friend was creating the video for Snapchat as we were dancing and having a good time. And I looked at him and said “I will take her to Nigeria”...Jokingly. The girl’s reaction was crazy! She was shocked and ran away due to experiences she has had of her friends with Nigerians.

The video was first posted in my Instagram https://instagram.com/p/BnBbssGhdkB/ before it got picked by instablog9ja and the likes and went viral!

Even though the video is "funny", it has a deeper meaning and this is what I have been preaching and creating content about on my blog (https://ThePresidentialHustle.com) and my page.

Her reaction, even though she didn't mean any harm, was embarrassing to me and I could have reacted in a bad way or tried to "prove myself" as a "good Nigerian" but I chose not to take it personal because I know who I am, I know my worth, am a godamn king and you'll be a fool to think everyone from a country are the same!

I don't have to prove myself. So, we laughed about it and actually had a chill time afterwards.

In retrospect, I remember when I created a video about Nigerian Internet fraudsters a.k.a "Yahoo Yahoo Boys" and how they have and are still giving Nigerians bad names around the world and how we need to stop putting them on a pedestal and start recognizing that they are doing more harm than good to us, the video also went viral and had upwards of 2.5million views. I got insulted, chastised and called a fool by tens and thousands of people for simply speaking the truth, this made me kind of loose hope in the mindset and value system of the average Nigerian.

Besides being stigmatized as fraudsters and cons, this video and the reaction from the girl made me realize that we also have a bad name and reputation with women overseas (Crazy thing is - I didn't even know this, I just found out after this video)

The punchline is this - Obviously, you cannot judge everyone from the behaviors of others but at the same token, if our reputation already precedes us as "Notorious Nigerians", it's our duty to ensure that we carry ourselves as Kings and Queens that we are and we put a shame to the stereotype and make people see a different light in Nigeria.

- Daniel Damilola Nejo.

Spot on !
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2020
gaby:
Lol..oturugbeke...

Na so one Australian author read my book finish come leave me very fine review. She come send me dm say something for my book upset am.

Ah ah...what could that be...?

E say na the story about 419 because she remember how one of her family members lose her life savings to one of my countrymen.

Na im i tell her make she no vex o say na the campaign to change the narrative we dey so.

Our country name don turn exhibit.

My story is in my siggy.

Lol well I'm Australian n the way I see it is if U gonna give money straight out to someone U never met before getting to know them then it's your own fault U lose out. Same goes for grandma's marrying men young enuff to be their sons. I've been in long distance relationship with an Igbo guy four years. We built up trust but is still my own fault if I end up hurt.
Re: White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian by Jonasbadoo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Almaigaa:
See wetin Ibo's cause this Country. Their Criminal attitudes abroad has brought us shame and hate.
CONE HEAD celebrated cyber criminial Hushpuppi na igbo man?
AFONJA disgracing Oduduwa since 9BC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.