Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K (2600 Views)

Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K by AcuraZDX: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nicki Minaj' s ex Safaree Samuels has reportedly inked a major deal with a intimacy gadget company over the size of his massive eggplant
According to TMZ, the rapper's huge penis landed a 7-figure deal with one of the top intimacy gadget makers, Doc Johnson.

The Gossip site also reported that the deal will see Doc Johnson create a life-sized mold of Safaree's manhood and mass production will soon begin with pre-orders set for December.
Saferee also took to Instagram to celebrate the new deal. He wrote:

'Work hard so I can get the last laugh. When y'all think I'm losing I'm not. Trust me! To all the ppl who fronted on me & thought I'd fall off and dissapear... Suck my intimacy gadget. thank you to the biggest adult toy company in the world @docjohnsonusa for the opportunity and my team @britmo_inc & @therealkdmcnair for making this happen and to my fans and supporters who root for me, I love y'all !! Ladies I'm allll yours. Jokes on you.. its a big deal.. but who's gonna copp 1 on the low?? My anaconda don't want none if you ain't got buns hun..STRAAAIIITTTTT.'

More photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nicki-minajs-ex-safaree-signs-deal-with-sex-toy-maker-over-size-of-his-massive-dick-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 farano

Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K by horrmorr(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Despite her big yansh her bf still no satisfy
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K by kodded(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
wetin I no go see for this life sad

abeg better people check my signature ojare
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K by KingLennon(m): 1:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Guys with big dIcks nah women dey rush us grin...
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K by FisifunKododada: 2:35am On Aug 29, 2018
That's a medium dickus...mine is 10 inches before erection. Do the math.
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K by Giftedhand92: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Wehdone sir
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K by konkonbilo(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2018
FisifunKododada:
where the pisure or we no .......
Re: Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K by osemoses1234(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2018
FisifunKododada:
who ask you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Understands This Pic? / Homosexuality And Hypocrisy. / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.