Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (58120 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Tsk... What if she does have all of these qualities y'all are emphasising and you approach her, and she doesn't give a bleeping damn about you

What y'all gonna do then?

Trust me, When she sees me coming, she will pay attention. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
topcatking:

Trust me, When she sees me coming, she will pay attention. smiley
Not every woman falls for the fine face, you know.

You'd be surprised to have your hopes dashed if you keep having that kinda mentality.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by kalex0(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Her sexy legs
I prefer meeting u for d first time on skirt or gown

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by kalex0(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Her sexy legs
I prefer meeting u for d first time on skirt or gown

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by zolajpower: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
This first

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by chendstone01(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.

you must be a lonely man i swear. see your long list

11 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
face, ass, boobs and language structure.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
chendstone01:

you must be a lonely man i swear. see your long list
my brother eh... The loneliness no be here oh. But i can't settle for less na

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by tech18: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
1. Facial beauty
2. Height ....neither too tall nor too short
3. Mode of dressing...does her dressing meets the morally,socially,culturally,traditionally accepted lowest standards?, etc
4. Her electromagnetic affinity toward MONEY
5. Her Characters, manners and mannerisms

That's all

I believe facial beauty ,money,backs or front is not all that encompasses love.Great love is the product of the chemistry,rapport and tolerance that exist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by tech18: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Tsk... What if she does have all of these qualities y'all are emphasising and you approach her, and she doesn't give a bleeping damn about you

What y'all gonna do then?
I will send emissaries(third party e.g her friends)to her if they can convince her fine otherwise I will search elsewhere.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
rottennaija:
Her shape, face (is she beautiful), legs (I love ladies that don't have legs, either straight or a little curvy, but not k) , her manners (while conversing with her), height, I'll pip into her ears (to see if she keeps her body clean)...all these within the first 10 mins of conversing with her.

Subsequent conversations will confirm my interest or not of her based on her level of education (working class, graduate or final year, awaiting service), age (not more than 25), she must beautiful (I want to be bragging about my wife), God fearing and intelligent.

Na WA o!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Pearl05(f): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
5.must be a graduate.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Just take clay , mould your specifications and breathe live into her.

Yeye dey smell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by leonard002(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
cry
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by leonard002(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
BEFORE YOU APPROACH and some people are here talking what I don't know. Na so una dey take fail exam

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by rottennaija(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Adanairaland:

Na WA o!
If you have those attributes, I'm in
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ultimate77(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pearl05:

Just take clay , mould your specifications and breathe live into her.

Yeye dey smell.
im on it.
Make the smell smell only you
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
rottennaija:

If you have those attributes, I'm in

I don't.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
rottennaija:
Her shape, face (is she beautiful), legs (I love ladies that don't have legs, either straight or a little curvy, but not k) , her manners (while conversing with her), height, I'll pip into her ears (to see if she keeps her body clean)...all these within the first 10 mins of conversing with her.

Subsequent conversations will confirm my interest or not of her based on her level of education (working class, graduate or final year, awaiting service), age (not more than 25), she must beautiful (I want to be bragging about my wife), God fearing and intelligent.
But you must have had approached her before you discover the emboldened.

grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by MeeLan: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
PR!ck way don stand nor know weather yansh big or small.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by SexyCeline(f): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oya guys coman talk o....
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by esthy86(f): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
just here to read comments
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by fk001(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Northern type of a lady.

That's all i want
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Cyriloha(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Front and back then K leg]
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Big brea5t and,
Well packaged A5s
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
here to read comments
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Demmzy15(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Smile (I hate it when ladies bone), height (either we're the same height or a little shorter than me) and other preferences which I can't state grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by micflo28(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hell, if she is not bobrisky cheesy
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Goldiano(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
rottennaija:

excellent
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Yesbody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Height
Skin color
Breast
Hips
Bumbum
Puzzy (No HIV)
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

No 7; do you have knowledge of global and financial market? cheesy

I just don't know what you meant by that.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by legendary16(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

Why you no kuku start dey audition na...

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by pxjosh(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Her sense of humor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Soldier Mordecai Danladi Jumps From Plane To Propose To Anna Bako His Girlfriend / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.