Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (58076 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by maklelemakukula(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Thickkkkkk
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Collarbone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by BiafraAmaka(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Physical appearance
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nategaoo: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
The nyash
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by 11doubledee: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
The eye balls. They really turn me on.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
1. Her face
2. Height
3. Articulation
4. Must not be rude and arrogant oo.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by okwabayi(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Is this how low this forum has sunk? Why am I shocked sef, this place was always a public toilet. Kids come here to fart opinions day in, day out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
milemimi93:
First is her legs. Her legs must be straight or she ain't sh!t.

Next is her finger nails. Her finger nails should be flat and not curvy.

Lastly her eye balls. Those balls must be black and not brownish.

P:S. Her nose too. Pointed nose and not a flat nose.

Buffoon, they said first thing

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by juvemex(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
A beautiful lady, nice shape, boobs.... I mean sexy average or slight above average boobs den I will be so happy if she is beautiful at heart. Her good character, I crave for
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Netfilix:
I don't know why... I used to say to myself: "I'll marry a oyinbo-color girl" but I actually get attracted to black ladies than yellow undecided.

Back to the question

Slim, tall and feet.
With this your English, no "Oyinbo-color girl" would want to marry you. grin

Just manage the "black ladies than yellow".

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by adudu208(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Her IQ and Face. I don't care about boobs or ass, as long as she's thick and has a almost flat tummy.
You don't care about boobs and ass? Brother, you must be from Mars.

I am a sucker for chubby light skinned ladies with boobs and well packaged ass. Her dress sense must be topnotch sexy and must have a proper grasp of current affairs. I also have a weakness for intelligent and street smart ladies with great sense of humor, whose passion includes reading books and watching movies.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
It finally made FP hun?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Goldiano(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
gentlegenius:

OK.
But a lady with brain and life must not always be a graduate.
There are many graduates without brain and life.
There are also many non graduates with brain and life.
There are so many poly student(year 1) and even some s.s. 2 girls with great stuff and class than d so card grad
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by otherway: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Maamin:
While this is more or less like a counter thread to the earlier
Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen)
https://www.nairaland.com/4702164/ladies-whats-first-thing-check/1

It is only right if Ladies get to know what Guys look out in them, before they approach to woo them. grin

Guys over to you. What are those physical qualities you see in a lady that makes you to approach her? wink

I check her outward beauty to see if it is my spec. If yes I will approach but if No I ignore.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by chikeze(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Attitude and Looks.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
1. Complexion; she must be fair skineed.
2. Height; she must be above average
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
4. She must be articulate.
5.must be a graduate.
6. Must be outspoken. Must never be an inttovert.
7. Must have knowledge about global and finamcial market.
8. Must not be a social media.freek.
9. Must be a great cook and a good bed maker.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Note: if you have this qualities and based in pH, I will appreciate a date.
lmao..This your list grin..lol..
Well ive never done this before but here is mine.
*Smart/Intelligent
*Decent
*Hardworking
*Honest
*Good Morals sha
*Selfesteem..I like people with positive self esteem
*Challenge me when im likely wrong grin I like challenges
*Respectful- treats everyone young and old alike equally with respect.
*Trustworthy

Things I dont like
***Peacocky atitudes grin
***Immoral acts
***Nagging and lying...
Every other bad attitudes I'll overlook..Im not the type of guy that gets impressed because of a lady looks but i dont think she will mind if i compliment her looks once in a while wink Anyway we still searching.. grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by hahahahahaha(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
adudu208:

You don't care about boobs and ass? Brother, you must be from Mars.
That's cause you didn't see what he did there. Once a girl is thick, she automatically has boob and/or ass and definately thick thighs that save life.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Her teeth.
I don't want to date a biter.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by SALIMAN(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
WOMAN WAHALA PASS THIS oo , THIS THREAD cant contains make we just hold it there
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by pagorino(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
The two thieves @the front, the backyard n composure. Then the IQ... That is very very important, cos some girls don slay their brain too. angry
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by mypains: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
3. Boobs: The boobs should be above everage. I want something that i can appreciate with my hands all over and also what looks cute in the front when she puts on any wears.
5.must be a graduate.
10. Must be ready to respect me and ready to be loved unconditionally. Let me park here.

Your last sentence... Keep who you are from women.you are a good guy but never let lady know you are good u will regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by ProdigalSaviour: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
All this things are the first thing,u can't even articulate and u want a gal that can articulate, get life bro....didn't say ur lifeless ooo
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by hahahahahaha(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
mypains:

Your last sentence... Keep who you are from women.you are a good guy but never let lady know you are good u will regret it.
True
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by milemimi93(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Buffoon, they said first thing

Whenever you get on my mentions, a song *What these b!tches want from a nigga?* by DMX always pop into my head. Then I recall you ain't no b!tch. U just a nigga who tripping over Mimi.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Do not judge a book by its cover. Content is by far the most important thing.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
mypains:

Y do u say so boss, just want to learn cos I'm also a good guy.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by hahahahahaha(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
nikeballing:
here to read comments
I want to sit on your thighs cool
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by PennywysCares(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
I love bold ladies with good legs, nice shape, height and intelligent
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
nikeballing:
here to read comments
Yea someone like the lady in your DP but a little lighter and less chubby.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by sirbanky77(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
jenny and Ella Don join amaka league of disappointment.... from 2pm I Don dey wait this two .....they never show up till now....tuface and I na big victims of this shit

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by OhiOfIhima: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
ultimate77:
5.must be a graduate.

I love dat number 3 & 8.. Jus moderate in social media tin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by vickydevoka(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
topcatking:
I watch for these.

1. Carriage. ( How she interacts with others. even before we converse. is she loud, overt, or calm and confident)
2. Neatness and dress sense ( I prefer class and elegance to trendy and trashy)
3. Body type (I like 'em slim or slightly fleshy. Tall or petite. big belly? Hell naw! clean nails(if she must fix, they should be trimmed and not painted a garish hue.)
4. How pretty is she? ( This varies. )
5. Complexion. (whatever complexion it is, it should be clear.). I Detest bleaching.
6. Odours (Mouth and/or body, turns me off straight.) she might be hot, but i get a whiff, she'll never see me again.
7. Diction. She doesn't have to use grammar. just express herself in a clear and unambiguous way. no bleeped up accents too.
8. Intelligence. I have a thing for intelligent ladies. ( 10 minutes convo with her will always reveal.)
9. Humor. She has to have a sense of humor, cos mine is legendary. If i see no traces....i'm out.
this is the best. ur choice is as good as mine. so real. # most girl bleaches dis days. so it may not really count

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.