Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? (734 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Viserion: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
my sister's friend came over once, and I overhead her asking for a pad, saying she forgot to put one on...

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by kodded(m): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2018

gisting my girlfriend in my house, I swear after that day, that malllam no smell my house again angry

read signature below

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by kodded(m): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2018

hosting my girlfriend in my house, I swear after that day, that malllam no smell my house again angry

read signature below
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by anayolity: 12:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Trying to scold me in front of my parents .... even my father no believe my reaction... I for nod that lady

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by ramdris(m): 1:09am On Aug 29, 2018
One murrafucker Guest wore my short to bed without my permission all in the name of famz... I was like:...

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2018
one mudafucker friend came to my house and I get two bottles of Gulder for my fridge so I serve him and he tell me say make I cook for him again and I was like "shey Bobo yii Mad ni?

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by daviesblaze(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2018
A
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2018
I accepted chibuisi(my childhood friend back then at village)offer to visit me at Abuja.when dude came,apart from wearing one single boxer for one week,I also found out that he have been mistakenly applying my hair cream on his body and face since he came.chai!!!,when I found out,I was like aahhhhhh!!!;

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? / if i am your gf what will you give me this xmas / Trump’s Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.