Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) (1548 Views)

Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? / Side Chick ...a Crime? / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2018
This young lady refused to give him the attention, Mr Paul and Side Chick(A Story)

Hmmmm things are really happening my people and we need to be very careful especially we the Men, this happened yesterday night in Delta state Nigeria, a newly married man by name Paul was on his way going home yesterday after work around 8pm and his wife was waiting for him to come home,

but on his way home Mr. Paul saw a young and beautiful lady standing along the roadside waiting for a taxi and Mr. Paul was attracted by her beauty then he stopped to say hi but this young lady refused to give him the attention.

Mr. Paul came out of his car to the young lady but still she refused to give him the attention, Mr. Paul followed this young lady and after 1hour then the young lady said I know why you are following me and I know what you need because you don’t know me

Mr Paul smile at her, but Mr Paul’s wife was busy calling her husband on phone to know why he is not home yet because is already 10pm but Mr Paul never picked up the phone, then the young lady said I know all you need from me is SEX and nothing more so am ready to give it to you so you can be happy and leave me alone �

Mr Paul became speechless because the lady accepted without any stress, then quickly Mr. Paul told the young lady to enter the car and he took her to a nearby hotel �, when they got the hotel then the young lady was the first to UnCloth herself and was ready for Mr. Paul�, Mr Paul immediately off his phone so that his wife will never call again to disturb his fun, they off the lights and started doing their thing and after doing it then the young lady dressed up and Mr Paul wanted to on the light but this young lady refused, Sur...Continue Reading...

Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2018
Learn you lessons now or Never
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2018
imagineQ!
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Haba this is incurrable
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
instructions should be strict
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
hmmmm
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
me I think am a guru in this
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
not a cock and bull story
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
all this side chicks and their badbelle
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
no props
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
downloads not really appreciating
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
this is supernatural
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
infinix hot 9
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
infinix note
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
you are lucky you she didn't cut ooff ur head
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
thats a major reason you are called captain

thats the major reasons for our collection of DaTA's
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
promises that can't be fulfi;;ed
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin

forricher for done
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
we create better chances to make the rubbers

making it the list problem in life
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
if it where ur daughter would it have been possible
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
we need help to gain all we have got
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
not too abusivehe
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
sons of god stronger than all the pirates
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
we walk with the rock of ageshats
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
not our fault
in time
no this point
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hardly do we expect goals in African football
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2018
grin
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2018
Hole
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
solution1page1:
This young lady refused to give him the attention, Mr Paul and Side Chick(A Story)

Hmmmm things are really happening my people and we need to be very careful especially we the Men, this happened yesterday night in Delta state Nigeria, a newly married man by name Paul was on his way going home yesterday after work around 8pm and his wife was waiting for him to come home,

but on his way home Mr. Paul saw a young and beautiful lady standing along the roadside waiting for a taxi and Mr. Paul was attracted by her beauty then he stopped to say hi but this young lady refused to give him the attention.

Mr. Paul came out of his car to the young lady but still she refused to give him the attention, Mr. Paul followed this young lady and after 1hour then the young lady said I know why you are following me and I know what you need because you don’t know me

Mr Paul smile at her, but Mr Paul’s wife was busy calling her husband on phone to know why he is not home yet because is already 10pm but Mr Paul never picked up the phone, then the young lady said I know all you need from me is SEX and nothing more so am ready to give it to you so you can be happy and leave me alone �

Mr Paul became speechless because the lady accepted without any stress, then quickly Mr. Paul told the young lady to enter the car and he took her to a nearby hotel �, when they got the hotel then the young lady was the first to UnCloth herself and was ready for Mr. Paul�, Mr Paul immediately off his phone so that his wife will never call again to disturb his fun, they off the lights and started doing their thing and after doing it then the young lady dressed up and Mr Paul wanted to on the light but this young lady refused, Sur...Continue Reading...

OK can't you stop this
Re: This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) by solution1page1: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Side chick babes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / Lady Accuses Singer Papisnoop Of Sleeping With Her Without Paying / Nigeria Girls Abu Dhabi Or Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.