Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? (1874 Views)

Princess Chidinma Is Dominating Nollywood With Her Big Bum Bum (+18 PHOTOS) / Chidinma Is Nothing But Another Wh0re And Should Be Locked Up For Good!- Redpill / This Young Lady Refused To Give Him The Attention, Mr Paul&side Chick(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2021
A lot of women have been exhibiting a very disturbing 'fishbrained' counter intuitive logic on the murder of Ataga by his alleged side-chick. They have also, from the crypt of their cold heart, wished the same end to other good intentioned men with side-chick, a symptom of inhumanity and lack of value for human life if you ask me.
How easy was it to rejoice and look away at the gruesome killing of a man whose only offense was dating. It became so easy to deny a man of humanity, his right to life, right to pleasure as long as no one was violated, but to mock his murder for caring for a young gal? What is the foundation of such logic if not sheer vindictive wickedness cloacked under morality.
There's no where -moral- or philosophical teaching- in the world where an amorous affair is a crime deserving of cold murder, except probably in the stone heart of a woman and some uselessly low thinking child men on this forum.
Extramarital affairs may come with certain risk; life itself is a risk. Homicide many times happens between married couples. We condemn the one that happens btw two couples but now rejoice over a premeditated horrible one because It was done by a side chick? Is that what retribution is all about? Death? For sex between two consenting adult by one of the partner? Is the value of life so cheap that we should justify death by sex? Will God create such system of justice?
Every human, I believe, has a right to privacy. Extra marital dating is a private affair both men and women indulge. No matter the moral trope attached to this issue, extra marital dating is a human reality which happens regardless of our mores or values, and we can all agree it's a part of our social, biological and psychological sexual condition as human in general, is there a solution to it? There will never be!
Should therefore exhibition of this human intrinsic make-up be vindicated by death?
Please, I want you idiots to lecture me about justice and morality, because morality is here being adduced as the pretext to gloat over the death of this man. Where is humanity? The murder of this man is not justice. It's pure evil no one should support.
Does morality even trump humanity? Is death the justice for a sexual affair? Even if it happens as a consequence, should it be encouraged? I believe the gloating remarks so far is a symptom of a diseased worldview, or values that is rooted in a very distorted foundation of morality, perhaps popularised by Christianity, of which stinks of wanton hypocrisy, lack of compassion and even misrepresentation of what morality implies as taught by Jesus himself.
An adultress in the Bible was to be stoned to death, from a moral angle we can liken the sin of this man to that of the adultress. Jesus however stopped the brutal murder of that woman.Today, murderous women and stupid men are mocking the death of this man just like the Pharisees would have jubilated over the death of that addultress!
This logic is really sad. If the young lover of a married woman murder her in such a cold manner after caring for him financially and sexually in secret, will it garner same reaction? If so, how then are we different from the Pharisees Jesus condemned? Why do we encourage murderers? or is the society safer with more murderers than with more people caring and and enjoying themselves in privacy?

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Romanoff(f): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2021
If you open your doors to strange women, especially as a married man, anything can happen to you.

You could have STDs, some of these women are destiny killers and glory stealers, some are money grabbers, some will eventually lead you to an early grave, in the case of Mr. Usifo, a disgraceful one.

It's why the book of proverbs kept singing it like a song.

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:
If you open your doors to strange women, especially as a married man, anything can happen to you.

You could have STDs, some of these women are destiny killers and glory stealers, some are money grabbers, some will eventually lead you to an early grave, in the case of Mr. Usifo, a disgraceful one.

It's why the book of proverbs kept singing it like a song.
If Chidinma was the one murdered in cold blood, would you justify her murderer by saying, that's the result of dating married men and as if to say it's expected that married men Should go around killing young ladies they date?
Or are u the one going to stop gals from dating married men...and if they do.. should their death be justified? Or their killer be talked more about...and brought to justice?

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2021
GraceofGod1:
Why would a woman even think of stabbing anyone in the first place?.. Let's not picture this from just an angle, the deceased was a martial athlete, how was she able to overpower such a complete man?
I think there's more to the story other than what the suspect told the securities.
You said martial artist? This perspective is laughable.
Even Samson the most powerful man in the Bible was brought down by a small woman...That shouldnt be the question. Anyone can be stabbed to death in his sleep by a gal of 15 let alone a gal of 22....The question is investigating the matter to the end and serving justice to said man...unless we want to become a society who justifies cold murder

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Polynek(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2021
GraceofGod1:
Why would a woman even think of stabbing anyone in the first place?.. Let's not picture this from just an angle, the deceased was a martial athlete, how was she able to overpower such a complete man?
I think there's more to the story other than what the suspect told the securities.
You are wise, I don't think only Her can kill that man

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by GraceofGod1: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You said martial artist? This perspective is laughable.
Even Samson the most powerful man in the Bible was brought down by a small woman...That shouldnt be the question. Anyone can be stabbed to death in his sleep by a gal of 15 let alone a gal of 22....The question is investigating the matter to the end and serving justice to said man...unless we want to become a society who justifies cold murder

The reports from the family members says it all, he's got bruises all over his body. What about that? He was tied and tortured, she withdrew #300k from his account days after he was declared missing according to reports before his corpse was found.
Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Romanoff(f): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

If Chidinma was the one murdered in cold blood, would you justify her murderer by saying, that's the result of dating married men and as if to say it's expected that married men Should go around killing young ladies they date?
Or are u the one going to stop gals from dating married men...and if they do.. should their death be justified? Or their killer be talked more about...and brought to justice?

Please go through all of my posts, I am strictly against premarital sex and adultery. And I agitate for women especially to close their legs till they are married, make their own money so they can know why they are getting into a relationship.

Don't come at me with that gender war BS, I am not here for it.

How many of you want to have the discussion of shunning fornication?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Polynek:
You are wise, I don't think only Her can kill that man
She and her kpekus connived to kill him undecided
Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Please go through all of my posts, I am strictly against premarital sex and adultery. And I agitate for women especially to close their legs till they are married, make their own money so they can know why they are getting into a relationship.

Don't come at me with that gender war BS, I am not here for it.

How many of you want to have the discussion of shunning fornication?

If you are a realistic thinker, if u can critically weigh issues with sound reasoning, it would be clear to you that no one, not even Gods command, can prevent man from having sexual affairs because it's part of being human, it's our innate flaw, it's our factory settings, and it has been from the beginning and will continue....and people cheat for diverse reasons.....The question is: is it right to murder someone for cheating? Is that what justice means to you?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Romanoff(f): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

If you are a realistic thinker, if u can critically weigh issues with sound reasoning, it would be clear to you that no one, not even Gods command, can prevent man from having sexual affairs because it's part of being human, it's our innate flaw, it's our factory settings, and it has been from the beginning and will continue....and people cheat for diverse reasons.....The question is: is it right to murder someone for cheating? Is that what justice means?

Ever heard the saying, if there's no crack on the wall, the lizard will not gain access?

There are people like this all over the world, it will do you good to avoid them by protecting yourself from them.

Even God is aware of such people and that's why the bible is against mingling with strange women.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Ever heard the saying, if there's no crack on the wall, the lizard will not gain access?

There are people like this all over the world, it will do you good to avoid them by protecting yourself from them.

Even God is aware of such people and that's why the bible is against mingling with strange women.
How about people who got killed by their own wife, who got murdered by their own husband?.....what did God say about them?.
How about people abducted and killed? What did God say about them?
.How about people robbed and killed...How should they have protected themselves from their killers?
No matter the excuse to kill, anyone who killed is pure evil, simple.
Let's stop justifying murder by saying he was killed for having sex, killed for this,.......he was killed because He met an evil person....and such person should suffer for the crime....
There are millions of people in the world today who are having affair that never died through murder...many grew old..many are ur pastors, Deaconess, mentors...this moral vomitus is stinking...
No one should be killed for having affairs.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by donbachi(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Side chicks done give So many wives tearful nites.
Dat is the reason for So many divorces today.
Cos a woman out of pains laid a cures on them..dat they will never find peace in their own marriages,for making husbands not love them solely.
Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Romanoff(f): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

How about people who got killed by their own wife, who got murdered by their own husband?.....what did God say about them?.
How about people abducted and killed? What did God say about them?
.How about people robbed and killed...How should they have protected themselves from their killers?
No matter the excuse to kill, anyone who killed is pure evil, simple.
Let's stop justifying murder by saying he was killed for having sex, killed for this,.......he was killed because He met an evil person....and such person should suffer for the crime....
There are millions of people in the world today who are having affair that never died through murder...many grew old..many are ur pastors, Deaconess, mentors...this moral vomitus is stinking...
No one should be killed for having affairs.

Those who get killed by their spouses are a different thing entirely. No one deserves to die the way the man did.

But it still doesn't change the fact that he as killed by a "Side piece".

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Those who get killed by their spouses are a different thing entirely. No one deserves to die the way the man did.

But it still doesn't change the fact that he as killed by a "Side piece".
Your logic is warped, sentimental and unbalanced. You people feel laying with a side-chick is a grave enough offense that death Should be justifiable? ......
Death by a spouse is different u say? How? One is a legal death cos It was done by a legitimate spouse? while the other is illegitimate death? Please make it make sense.....c'mon
A gal murdered a man she's dating, who has been financing her and people are focusing on the moral condition that brought them together....for real? You people are low-key abbetting murder...and it's shameful, callous, and inhumane of u lots

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2021
donbachi:
Side chicks done give So many wives tearful nites.
Dat is the reason for So many divorces today.
Cos a woman out of pains laid a cures on them..dat they will never find peace in their own marriages,for making husbands not love them solely.
Guy How does this make sense to you.
How does it justify a person brandishing knives and stabbing a gentle man severally to death. Can't u use ur head?
Is human life so worthless that u people prefer someone die for having affair?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Romanoff(f): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Your logic is warped, sentimental and unbalanced. You people feel laying with a side-chick is a grave enough offense that death Should be justifiable? ......
Death by a spouse is different u say? How? One is a legal death cos It was done by a legitimate spouse? while the other is illegitimate death? Please make it make sense.....c'mon
A gal murdered a man she's dating, who has been financing her and people are focusing on the moral condition that brought them together....for real? You people are low-key abbetting murder...and it's shameful, callous, and inhumane of u lots

Without morals, our society decays.

I will stick to morals any day. Cause it's lack of morals that made that girl date a married man, it's lack of morals that made the man commit adultery with a girl he's old enough to father.

Like it or not, it all boils down to morals.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:

Without morals, our society decays.

I will stick to morals any day. Cause it's lack of morals that made that girl date a married man, it's lack of morals that made the man commit adultery with a girl he's old enough to father.

Like it or not, it all boils down to morals.

So all the people having secret affair are the one decaying ur society..why not go and murder all men and women having affairs..and let us know u want to change this world to heaven..
TO UR your eyes it is also moral for him to die abi?
it's also moral and just for the lady to murder her for having affair and enjoying together?...
But u people say two wrongs don't make a right....why is two wrong suddenly making a right to you people......
To you..the man is immoral....the gal killing him is even a worse evil, immoral and and wicked lack of moral...which equals two wrongs even though one is a graver evil..does these two, moreso, disproportionate evil, make a right?
U people are unbelievable...It's same reason I have little regard for the woman psyche cos the logic usually always sentimental, sentimental and foolish at best

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Romanoff(f): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

But it seems to your eyes it is also moral for him to die abi?
it's also moral and just for the lady to murder her for having affair and enjoying together?...
But u people say two wrongs don't make a right....why is two wrong suddenly making a right to you people......
To you..the man is immoral....the gal killing him is even a worse evil, immoral and and wicked lack of moral...which equals two wrongs even though one is a graver evil..does these two, moreso, disproportionate evil, make a right?
U people are unbelievable...It's same reason I have little regard for the woman psyche cos the logic usually always sentimental, sentimental and foolish at best

How is it moral kill a person please?

Did I need to state it for your clarity?

They were both immoral sir.

Immorality oozed all over that story. From drugs to adultery to murder.

I rest my case.
Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2021
Romanoff:

How is it moral kill a person please?

Did I need to state it for your clarity?

They were both immoral sir.

Immorality oozed all over that story. From drugs to adultery to murder.

I rest my case.
That's what ur logic is implying...since u dabbled in to moral moral... that's why I ask u his death must be moral to u....
They were not both immoral on thesame scale....one is pure evil, evil and more evil.....they are not on same scale! Don't be callous..
Evil if they are on same scale...does two wrong make a right? It's like ur comprehension skill is low..cos that was the last question I asked u

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Romanoff(f): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

That's what ur logic is implying...since u dabbled in to moral moral... that's why I ask u his death must be moral to u....
They were not both immoral on thesame scale....one is pure evil, evil and more evil.....they are not on same scale! Don't be callous..
Evil if they are on same scale...does two wrong make a right? It's like ur comprehension skill is low..cos that was the last question I asked u

Evil is evil sir.

And I apologise for not staying that murder is also immoral.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Bowman45: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2021
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

MyCardStatement
Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Polynek(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

She and her kpekus connived to kill him undecided
Ya very funny grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by NiRfreak(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bowman45:
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
I hope more people rejoicing over the death of this man will grow some empathy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
The way some of you think ehn,It's just like saying one should venture into stealing, armed roberry, or yahoo thinking he'd always go scot free, when we all know there will always be different terrible result, same way with having a side chick, it is wrong in the first place and always end up in devastating consequences like broken marriages, sexual diseases, HIV, even AIDS, and death etc, why not avoid it in totality to avoid stories that touch.

The case of chidimma/Ataga, even if she had an accomplice or there is a conspiracy behind it according to what is going round, the point is she was used to get to him, if he had kept his diick solely for his wife, we wouldn't be talking about it right now and he wouldnt have died shamefully, no one is saying what she did was right or applauding her for it, its simple, cause and effect, prevention is better than cure, a lack of it, or a terrible outcome.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
This saga makes me fear women the more...
Men need to know whom they are dealing with..women have assassin mind
Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by NiRfreak(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Biglittlelois:
The way some of you think ehn,It's just like saying one should venture into stealing, armed roberry, or yahoo thinking he'd always go scot free, when we all know there will always be different terrible result, same way with having a side chick, it is wrong in the first place and always end up in devastating consequences like broken marriages, sexual diseases, HIV, even AIDS, and death etc, why not avoid it in totality to avoid stories that touch.

The case of chidimma/Ataga, even if she had an accomplice or there is a conspiracy behind it according to what is going round, the point is she was used to get to him, if he had kept his diick solely for his wife, we wouldn't be talking about it right now and he wouldnt have died shamefully, no one is saying what she did was right or applauding her for it, its simple, cause and effect, prevention is better than cure, a lack of it, or a terrible outcome.

So In your dictionary, armed robbery and stealing which usually end in killing the victim is of thesame gravity with dating a lady by mutual consent without intention to kill? Your brain must be upside down to equate both
I see why redpillers are always insulting how you all reason.. very callous humans

1 Like

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

So In your dictionary, armed robbery and stealing which usually end in killing the victim is of thesame gravity with dating a lady by mutual consent without intention to kill? Your brain must be upside down to equate both
I see why redpillers are always insulting how you all reason.. very callous humans

Your brain is definitely upsidedown that's why you can't see the correlation;

Stealing, robbery, yahoo is wrong same as having side chick

Stealing, robbery leads to loss of properties and sometimes loss of lives while adultery/side chick can lead to loss of properties, diseases and sometimes loss of lives

If you still cannot see the correlation due to your lack of comprehension or cognitive desonance because of your beclouded reasoning and emotions which resulted to you quoting me with insults and referring your deluded self to strawberry pills swallowers, do not ever quote me again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? by FreeSpirited: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Your brain is definitely upsidedown that's why you can't see the correlation;

Stealing, robbery, yahoo is wrong same as having side chick

Stealing, robbery leads to loss of properties and sometimes loss of lives while adultery/side chick can lead to loss of properties, diseases and sometimes loss of lives

If you still cannot see the correlation due to your lack of comprehension or cognitive desonance because of your beclouded reasoning and emotions which resulted to you quoting me with insults and referring your deluded self to strawberry pills swallowers, do not ever quote me again.
In plane terms u are a murder apologist.... a a stone hearted fuul.
equating armed robbery to having sidechicks......how dating a young gal should lead to death tell me if the gal is not a murderer like you
..It's like saying anything that can lead to disease and loss of property should therefore be met with death...wicked soul

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fell In Love With The Manager But I’m Scared Of Loosing My Job(sad) / Thread close / Tiwa Savage Sacrificed Her Nudes For Fame (facebook User)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.