Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (183943 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
CaZmir:

Cc loveToRead...I'm with you brother.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
It was good to be rich...
indeed
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
It was good to be rich...
indeed

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by seuncyber(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nice story

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ur wife don't land,Mr Alex!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kayodemark(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
yes, I suspect such too how I wish I am in his shoes can God really bless one in such a way?

this is what I have being praying for. !!!!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2018
I would quickly avert my look and shift my eyes to something else. After the meal, we had some wine. It was well after nine p.m by the time I stood up to go.

'Thank you, madam, for the privilege of knowing and mixing with your wonderful daughters,' I said. 'I must say this is a wonderful family. Steph, once again, welcome to your wonderful home. We'll be seeing again.'

'Thanks for your time, Alex,' Madam B said. 'See you tomorrow.'

I left the place. I was so full that I decided not to take any thing else that evening. The following morning, I dressed up for work a brown jacket on a cream colour shirt - no tie. I could have driven my new car to office since I already knew how to drive. However, I needed to renew my expired driving licence.

The Saturday of that week, I got a surprise call from Steph. Her sister must have given her my number. Talking about Sophia, the English lessons I was taking her had been suspended due to my busy schedule. It was not easy combining my work with the lessons.

Now, Steph was the one on the line.

'Alex, will you be chanced to accompany me out? I want to do some shopping.'

My mind raced. Me? Why should I be the one to accompany her?

'I've told mum, and she says no problem,' she went on.

I felt relieved. 'That will be no problem, Steph. It will be a pleasure.'

'Alright. We'll be in your house to pick you.'

'No problem. I'll be waiting.'

I got myself ready. I decided to wear a Chinos trouses and a designer t-shirt made by Armani. I also applied Christian Dior perfume. I must look good.

Mr. Taju drove the Lexus jeep inside the compound after eleven. I locked my apartment and went to the car.

'Hello, uncle Alex,' Sophia greeted.

'Morning, Sophia. How're you?'

'Cool.'

She and her sister were at the back seat. I opened the right front door and entered the car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2018
Something tells me that madam B. has hidden agenda. thanks for the update.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2018

I see something good coming Uncle Alex

I can smell a fresh live rat!

three some in the making

don't be greedy dude...gimi wan

4 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by germaphobe(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2018
ENNY baby, i'm sorry but it seems like you're loosing ur man gradually

4 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by iykeany: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2018
[/color][color=#006600]
LoveToRead:
I would quickly avert my look and shift my eyes to something else. After the meal, we had some wine. It was well after nine p.m by the time I stood up to go.

'Thank you, madam, for the privilege of knowing and mixing with your wonderful daughters,' I said. 'I must say this is a wonderful family. Steph, once again, welcome to your wonderful home. We'll be seeing again.'

'Thanks for your time, Alex,' Madam B said. 'See you tomorrow.'

I left the place. I was so full that I decided not to take any thing else that evening. The following morning, I dressed up for work a brown jacket on a cream colour shirt - no tie. I could have driven my new car to office since I already knew how to drive. However, I needed to renew my expired driving licence.

The Saturday of that week, I got a surprise call from Steph. Her sister must have given her my number. Talking about Sophia, the English lessons I was taking her had been suspended due to my busy schedule. It was not easy combining my work with the lessons.

Now, Steph was the one on the line.

'I've told mum, and she says no problem,' she went on.

I felt relieved. 'That will be no problem, Steph. It will be a pleasure.'

'Alright. We'll be in your house to pick you.'

'No problem. I'll be waiting.'

I got myself ready. I decided to wear a Chinos trouses and a designer t-shirt made by Armani. I also applied Christian Dior perfume. I must look good.

Mr. Taju drove the Lexus jeep inside the compound after eleven. I locked my apartment and went to the car.

'Hello, uncle Alex,' Sophia greeted.

'Morning, Sophia. How're you?'

'Cool.'

She and her sister were at the back seat. I opened the right front door and entered the car.
Thumbs up to this story for finally bringing me out from my ghost mode. I normally don't follow a story like I'm doing with this.
LoveToRead well done. But I feel you should make each update longer

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Hmm, madam B hand writing is getting clear now

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
iykeany:
[/color][color=#006600]
Thumbs up to this story for finally bringing me out from my ghost mode. I normally don't follow a story like I'm doing with this.

Thank you. I'll try.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Now when they say "nothing good comes easy" they were referring to this.sebi u dey enjoy d goodies,ur wife don land.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ItzKennybest67(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
i saw diz coming
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Chikebranny123(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
iykeany:
[/color][color=#006600]
Stop quoting the entire story
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Taiwoly(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
update ooo....long one...i dey gbadun this tori

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
'Hi, Alex,' Steph said.

'Young lady, how're you?'

Steph and Sophia looked at each other and burst into laughter. I only smiled

Mr. Taju was first asked to drive to the Shoprite plaza at Ikeja. The items the girls bought were mind boggling. They were mainly ladies' accessories. From the plaza, we went to Allen Avenue. There, they bought many clothes and wears. We all tagged along as if we had known one another for years. Occasionally, Steph would cling to my hand. Sophia too kept saying 'Uncle Alex' as if I was her real uncle. From the way they were spending, it was obvious money was not a problem. They asked me to pick two pair of shoes that were my size. I declined but Steph insisted.

'Come on, Alex. How could we buy all these for ourselves without any for you? We're one.'

I gave in and chose two pairs of Bruno Magli shoes - one black, one ox-blood colour.

After the shopping, we went to Tantalizers and ate to our satisfaction.

I particularly took notice of the fact that Steph would not stop locking her eyes with mine. I pretended it was all coincidence. Not to be left out, I bought food for Mr. Taju, the driver. It was early evening when I got back to my apartment. I whisted to myself in bliss.

The following day was Sunday and I was in the church early for the first service. At the end of the service, I was at the exit of the church when I met the parish pastor.

'Good morning, sir,' I curtesied.

'Good morning.' I went past the man, but he called me back.

'Young man,' he said. 'I got a message from the Lord about you just now. The Lord says the level you're now is just a tip of the iceberg; that you're destined for a much higher level. However, you must be careful. The Lord says you should be careful about women and lusts. The Lord says woman will lift you up, but if care is not taken, woman will crash you irredeemably. Watch out.'

I thanked the man of God for the message and left for home. Later that afternoon, Enny came around. She did not stay for long. Her behiviour continued to give me some concern.

About five p.m., I had another visitor, this one unexpected. The bell of my apartment was buzzed. To my surprise, Steph was at the door.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Make una help me beg Enny to wise up ohh shocked Thanks for the update LoveToReadkiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by eaddyboy: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
If I were Enny...I will get pregnant for Alex ASAP and watch how things evolves...She better protect her man.. Coz what goes around comes around!!
Nice one Op, I'm enjoying it

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kdavid07(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Your story is gradually becoming one of my best. pls keep updating

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 1:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Wow Wow Wow

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2018
'Steph?' I couldn't supress my surprise. 'What are you doing here? Where's Sophia?'

'Are you going to let me in, or are you gonna be interrogating me?' She smiled and corked her head to a side.

'Oh, please come in. Sorry about that. It's just that I was very surprised.' I opened the door wide for her to come in.

She came in and looked around the sitting-room. 'A nice cozy place you have here.'

I nodded. 'Thank you.'

She sat on a sofa. 'Taju came to drop me here. I told him not to wait as I would find my way home. How're you, Alex?'

'I'm fine. How about you?'

'I'm cool.'

'So what can I offer you?'

She smiled and shook her head. 'I'm okay.'

I sat opposite her and stared at the television. 'As my guest, I'm supposed to offer you something,' I enthused.

'The other time you came, you didn't even step out of the car.Do you want anything that I can get you?'

'No, Alex,' she insisted. 'No, thanks.'

'Alright.' I smiled and relaxed on the seat.

'Can I ask you a question?' she asked.

I could see her staring at me. ' 'Sure, you can ask anything.'

'Are you having an affair with my mum?'

I was astonished. Her question was shocking.

'How could you say that?'

'Answer the question, Alex.'

'No, no, no. She is my employer and boss. She's also my benefactor. She is my wonderful benefactor.'

Steph looked at me uncertainly. 'Are you sure that's the whole truth?

I chuckled. 'Sure, that's all to it.' She smiled and looked relaxed.

'But what made you to ask that?' I asked her. 'Why would you think there's an affair?'

'I know my mum. I can see something in her eyes when she looks at you. The way she talks about you, too. Are you really sure nothing is between you guys?'

'Oh, come on, Steph. There's nothing.'

'Okay.' She smiled. 'I just wanted to be sure.'

I sighed, wondering why she wanted to be sure.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by swegiedon(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2018
I wonder whats on steph's mind,could it be she also wants Alex to herself like her mom?.

7 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Nice update, i think she wants ennys. Boo for herself now... Lool

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Fazemood(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Me too want to be sure you are not doing shumtin wit my mum Oga Alex grin . LEAVE HER ALONE 4 ME O . U HAFF ENJOY'D ALOT. IS MY TURN grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ashatoda: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2018
this is ghen ghen action is about to begin. Alex got a direct message from God but I doubt if he will heed to it. Guys if you are in Alex's shoes what will you have done at this juncture @lovetoread come abd continue o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2018
Fazemood:
Me too want to be sure you are not doing shumtin wit my mum Oga Alex grin . LEAVE HER ALONE 4 ME O . U HAFF ENJOY'D ALOT. IS MY TURN grin grin

You're funny!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by eaddyboy: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2018
It's heating up!! 3 Women after 1 guy scenerio

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by bolubennie(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2018
LoveToRead
Thanks for the updates. But they are too short. Please help us make the subsequent ones longer.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Hmm Alex i envy you sha cheesy

A free good job with a fat salary

A free car and a comfortable house located in an urbanised area

And now you're be loved by the three women, congrats though but make use of ur head wella cool

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Fazemood(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
izaray:
Hmm Alex i envy you sha cheesy

A free good job with a fat salary

A free car and a comfortable house located in an urbanised area

And now you're be loved by the three women, congrats though but make use of ur head wella cool

Yes my dear I haff head, is God all da way o grin Is nor easy being a fine boy with morals na dem dey rush me cheesy .
I wee talk to madam to keep it coming I mean; increase sorry; reduce the gifts, ah just laik it as e de come. grin

As 4 them ladies, My God wee choose 4 my madam I mean my wife for me grin grin
#fazemood

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.