Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (183991 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2018
'Who gave you that?' Enny asked, studying my face.

I sighed and decided to tell her the whole truth.

'Steph, madam's daughter that just came back from abroad was here. I went to drop her. She brought the gift.'

Enny was silent but I knew her silence was pregnant with meaning.

Enny was with me till some minutes past night. She prepared dinner and we chatted in animated way. When she was going, I offered to drive her home too. It didn' take me long to be back to my apartment. I started getting the clothes I would wear to the office the following day ready. Around eleven p.m, I received a whatsapp message from Steph. They were her pictures. There were over five hundred pictures that she sent. Some were with her friends and some with her course mates. She took the pictures with different outfits, some even in bikinis. I found some of the pictures distasteful. There were selfies she took clad only in bra - different sexy bras with different colours.

I was getting worried. Why was Steph doing all these? Why?

In the office the following morning, I was in Mandy's office to print and make photocopies of the speech madam would give at a seminar that would be holding that same morning at Airport Hotel. Madam too soon came in, and I greeted her warmly.

'Let me have those papers when you're through,' she instructed.

'Yes, madam.'

When I completed the task, I took the papers to her office.

'Weldone, Alex. We'll leave for the venue by 9.30.'

'Alright, ma'am.'

'Sit down, Alex.'

That meant there was something important to talk about. I did as I was told.

'Is it true Steph was in your apartment last night?'

I was surprised she knew. 'Yes, yes, ma'am.'

She stared at me. 'What's going on between the two of you?'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by eaddyboy: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Big yawa lurking around for Alex...I don't envy him at this point at all

4 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Fazemood(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2018
O boy, Me I don de fear for Bouda Alex o sad . Wetin pikin ask am na en mama to dey ask, Bros for your own good. Abandon ship o.

5 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Enny was with me till some minutes past night. She prepared dinner and "WE CHATTED IN ANIMATED WAY"

my guyyyy#wink

I go tell madam

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2018
Na wah o! Which kain wahala b did? Both mother n daughter wants u! Ahaa!

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Hmm Alex is on hot sit

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Bros Alex na dem dy Rush You.

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by chigoizie7(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Alex, abort mission

5 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by excelmerry: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2018
O boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dammyd46(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Alex be wise the signs are so clear.....shoot your shot in a stylish manner so don't end up as a gold digger ....NOTE alex (Enny no gas know everything) winks

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
No hustling guy be Mugu.
Alex too d talk truth na im biggest flaw; baba the code small small .

mi 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Chikebranny123(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Crazy women everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
I tried to mask my discomfiture by smiling.

'Nothing, madam. Absolutely nothing. She's a good conversationalist, that's all.'

She nodded. 'Don't play any games with my daughter, Alex. Don't try to play any game with her.'

'I can't do that ma'am,' I quickly explained. 'I even told her about Enny. I'm not that kind of person who flirts around. I actually see Steph like a sister.'

She stared at me and suddenly smiled. 'I trust you, Alex. Don't disappoint me.'

'I won't disappoint you, ma. I promise I will not.'

She smiled again. 'Now, arrange those papers and put them in the case we're taking out.'

'Okay, madam.'

Phew! So, madam had started suspecting something! Well, she had the right to suspect. So many young men these days always want to take advantage of the situation. One could not blame them.

There is this proverb that says make hays while the sun shines. Maybe they were right. But keeping decency pays a lot in the long run. Though it was not easy, I wanted to keep my decency and dignity.

I must say that it was difficul to overcome temptation. The flesh is weak, no doubt. I know that my not falling for temptation was not by my power, but by the power of almighty God.

I arranged the seminar papers in the briefcase she had indicated.

We soon left for the venue I could see that I was virtually playing many roles to madam: I was her P.A., her adviser, her family friend, and even her bodyguard!

I smiled to myself. The truth was I loved all my roles.

The programme started thirty minutes late. It was an event that attracted many key players in the petroleum industry. When it was time for madam to present her papers, titled 'The Perrenial Challenges in Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry', she did it very well and received a standing ovation. I was proud she was my employer and boss.

On our way back to the office, in the car, she asked me how she fared during her presentation.

'You did perfectly well, madam. Your delivery was superb.'

'We did well, you mean,' she replied modestly. 'You're the one that wrote that speech.'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by bolubennie(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
First to comment on the latest update. Thanks for the update, LoveToRead.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
bolubennie:
You are welcome.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
bolubennie:
You are welcome.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dawno2008(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wow @lovetoread nice update
But it's rather too shot,
All the same nice job
Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dammyd46(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lovetoread you are really doing well. but please just try and make the update longer please the joy of reading as turn us into Oliver twist and for Alex make me proud (If you know you know) (winks).

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by YunyJoe(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nice story came late but following

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by rukidanty: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
nice story. I'm following you bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by BLACKGOLD01(m): 1:04am On Sep 29, 2018
bolubennie:
First to comment on the latest update.
Thanks for the update, LoveToRead.
hehe....Alex the English-Tutor...Nice write up pattern...keep the flows creeping.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kakakoshina(m): 4:36am On Sep 29, 2018
finally here n nnn nice work bro

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2018
'We did well, you mean,' she replied modestly. 'You're the one that wrote that speech.'

I only smiled to that, knowing that she was quite right.

The office was not far away and we soon got there. I assited her to carry her bag to the office. Mandy soon came to meet me in the office.

'How was the show?' she asked.

I was confused. 'What show?'

'The show you and madam went for.'

I grinned. 'That wasn't a show. It was a seminar, and all went well.'

'It's still a show,' she insisted. 'I'm sure madam will show them what a brilliant speaker she is.'

I nodded and laughed shortly. 'I think you have a point there.'

'So, what did you bring fom from the place?'

I was begining not to like the idea of Mandy asking for what I brought for her, but I kept a straight face.

'They served a buffet, but I can't bring any here,' I explained.

She smiled. 'Then, let me have my own buffet here.'

At that momment, the office assistant came to inform her that madam wanted to see her.

She was just trying to be friendly, but I felt relieved.

Later that evening, I decided on what to have for dinner. I was in the kitchen to see the foodstuffs remaining. I still had some plantains, so I decided to fry some with some eggs. I peeled off the back and cut them into slices. I was about to light the gas cooker when a car blarred its horn long and hard at the gate.

I went to see who it was. When I opened the pedestrian side of the gate, I saw a jeep that looked like madam's own. I moved close to the driver's side.

'Hello, Alex.' Steph, smiling warmly was behind the wheel.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2018

I only smiled to that, knowing that she was quite right.

The office was not far away and we soon got there. I assisted her to carry her bag to the office.

Mandy soon came to meet me in my office.

'How was the show?' she asked.

I was confused. 'What show?'

'The show you and madam went for.'

I grinned. 'That wasn't a show. It was a seminar, and all went well.'

'It's still a show,' she insisted. 'I'm sure madam will show them what a brilliant speaker she is.'

I nodded and laughed shortly. 'I think you have a point there.'

'So, what did you bring from the place?'

I was begining not to like the idea of Mandy asking for what I brought for her, but I kept a straight face.

'They served a buffet, but I can't bring any here,' I explained.

She smiled. 'Then, let me have my own buffet here.'

At that momment, the office assistant came to inform her that madam wanted to see her.

She was just trying to be friendly, but I felt relieved.

Later that evening, I decided on what to have for dinner. I was in the kitchen to see the foodstuffs remaining. I still had some plantains, so I decided to fry some with some eggs. I peeled off the back and cut them into slices. I was about to light the gas cooker when a car blarred its horn long and hard at the gate.

I went to see who it was. When I opened the pedestrian side of the gate, I saw a jeep that looked like madam's own. I moved close to the driver's side.

'Hello, Alex.' Steph, smiling warmly was behind the wheel.

'Hello.' I was surprised to see her behind the wheel. I didn't know she could drive. I went on to open the gate wide for her.

She got out of the car and waited at my door. I opened it for her, like a gentleman, and we stepped inside the sitting-room.

'Did you miss me, Mike?' She said, flopping on one of the sofas.

'Mike?' I gave a puzzled look. '

'Who's Mike?' Was Mike her boyfriend?

She smiled and was on her feet.

'I'm sure you've missed me terribly, lover boy. Don't worry, Steph is here to give you all without holding back.'

I was shocked. Was she joking or what? I remained rooted on my feet, staring at her.

She moved towards me, threw her hands open and, before I could stop her, wrapped the hands round my neck and planted kiss on my lips. I was shocked to say the least.

'Hey, hey! Steph, what has come over you? If this is a joke, stop it!'

She still clung on to me and I had to be firm in breaking her entaglement.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Nice update but as usual short... Thanks tho

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Alex is in for a big thing.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Fazemood(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Whatever Steph means by refering Alex by Mike, she should mind her ways. Is she drunk or have a Personality Identity Disorder? Anything wey e be, let her carry her phat bomttocks out b4 we use Kpako on it. grin

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by sammylee002(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2018
I guess "Mike" was her boyfriend and she is high..... And Alex wud be very careful at dis point.. Keep up d gud work... Really enjoying dis story...

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2018
'I'm sure you've missed me terribly, lover boy. Don't worry, Steph is here to give you all without holding back.'

I missed you dearly sweety

yea...I need all

Alex no go jealous

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by eaddyboy: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Alex is in a tight psychological corner now

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
'I miss you, loverboy. I niss you. Take me!' she said frenetically.

I was perplexed. 'Steph! Listen, Steph!'

I held her two hands firmly. 'What's wrong with you?'

She gave that glassy smile. 'Nothing. I miss you.'

I was perturbed. If this was a joke, then she was taking it too far. Was she drunk? During that brief moment of kiss, I could not perceive the smell of alcohol. What then was it?

'Calm down,' I said. 'Just calm down.'

She appeared to calm down. I grinned at her.

'Come. Come and sit down.' I said and led her to the sofa.

I sat her down, looking at her closely and curiously.

'What was this joke about, Steph?'

She wrinkled her nose as if she was disgusted. 'Joke? Who's joking? I miss you. Don't you miss me too?'

I sighed. 'Listen, this is Alex. A-l-e-x. This is not Mike.'

'Don't you miss me?' she asked, ignoring what I said.
'Don't you?'

I suddenly smiled, relaxed back on the chair and patted her shoulder.

'I'll take this as a joke, Steph. How's mummy?'

'I don't wanna talk 'bout mummy. I'm here for you.'

I stared at her curiously again. Then, something struck my mind. This kind of outlandish behaviour could not be ordinary, I decided. There must be something behind it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Wizywiz(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
@op nice write up.. I ve been a ghost reader all this while.. U are right. Steph might be up for something.. Could be a test from d mum to see ur true nature if u will succumb.. Jus stay strong..

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.