Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos (60459 Views)

Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident [photos] / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Mpanyi: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Benekruku:
Some people will start thanking God now instead of praising the Auto manufacturer and driver for his experience.

Auto manufacturer that manufactured an object that couldn't stop itself from being involved in an incident like this? Driver that couldn't believe he is alive? Please you don't have what it takes to belittle God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Dollarship(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
I love his wristwatch undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by oodua1stson: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Treasure17:

For you to even typed all these gibberish with insults shows how unintelligent you are as an individual. Could you please let them express their opinion towards whatsoever they believe in.
so far you have made no sense or sensible contribution.

Go back to putting meme pictures on useless comments and sod far away from me
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by legalwealth(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
Na Airbag save the guy sha.
Thank your stars say you nor buy your car from Nairaland dealers grin angry
Overspending no good

grin grin grin grin grin This => "Thank your stars say you nor buy your car from Nairaland " got me laughing.

Very few of nairaland auto dealers are truthful to themselves let alone others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Owaincouncil: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
God will provide money for him to repair his car.
Thank God for life sha
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Bowwow11(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
may God be praised
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Feelinso:

When next u enter any vehicle ur death has come (idiot)

Oga relax

Your family and moves ones are perishing in an auto crash before the new year. Just few months lefts for them before burial choppings go show for Una compound
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by legalwealth(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Owaincouncil:
God will provide money for him to repair his car.
Thank God for life sha

Repair? shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by NeekeyBrainz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Benekruku:

[author=Burger01 post=70728704]Very lucky chap. God has a purpose for you buddy... Discover that purpose!

The God people have come .....

If it went the other way, they blame the devil or plead with God to have mercy.

You didn't have to quote me. Focus man
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Slimsly100(f): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jesus you love we too much oh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Tobest150(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
It can only be God!
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Benekruku:
Some people will start thanking God now instead of praising the Auto manufacturer and driver for his experience.

Atheist or philosophy?
Lol.

I was probably worse than you b4 bro...
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by pedel: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Those guys are not efficient at all.
I doubt if nairaland is still making money as people think. I am sure Seun has moved into a different business leaving nairaland in the hands of mods and political jobbers.
Send email to the mods directly and maybe copy efcc.
That's what I did to get their attention one month after payment.
I use Facebook ads now.
paddymo:
How can I get the mod or seun to activate my ads credit. I made payment and it's getting to one week now, no acknowledgement and no where to contact nairaland. Please who can help me should tell them for me pls
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrHighSea:
All posters above me shouting God God God...

What of those that die daily on Nigerian roads, God hate them?

Westerners build bullet-proof cars, we buy, be shot at, it protects us from the bullets, Nigerians shout God.

But we celebrate corruption...Tribalism...Cheating

In sane climes, surviving sth like this might not be a big deal.

Its easier to survive sth like this than man's inhumanity to another.

Go get your PVC and vote for a sane Nigeria where we can at least use our brain 1% and shout God 99%.

May good roads and tear-rubber cars rush this country.
i Agree! %100000000000000. Nigerians are Ignorant Gullible bunch of hyporcrites!!

1 Like

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Dotwillis1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
paddymo:
How can I get the mod or seun to activate my ads credit. I made payment and it's getting to one week now, no acknowledgement and no where to contact nairaland. Please who can help me should tell them for me pls

mail the supermod
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by gaby(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
paddymo:

How much did you pay bro
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Burger01(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
NeekeyBrainz:

You didn't have to quote me. Focus man
where did I quote you Concentrate ogbeni smiley
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
I wonder the kain speed wey the young man dey move before he had that accident. Anyway, thank goodness you made it out alive.
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Treasure17(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
oodua1stson:
so far you have made no sense or sensible contribution.

Go back to putting meme pictures on useless comments and sod far away from me
Whatever I do with my comment over here is my decision and not yours. Can't be close to you before nah. But next time stick with your beliefs system.
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by BENARI: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
See spiff o
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by farem: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Benekruku:

A fool saith in his mouth: there's no God.
Haven't we seen a far better engineered car, driven by a well known, tested, acclaimed and celebrated driver that has become a sad history?
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Bobbyrobby1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Benekruku:
u r very stupid, kaii if this is not god bros abeg tell me who, so Lexus don Dey make car say if e jam tree e go split into two abi bros go and examine ur head

1 Like

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Benekruku:

I guess you need likes, driver and car maufacturer do you know what killed Paul Walker and say you no say the car him use better pass that car by 60%?

1 Like

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bobbyrobby1:
u r very stupid, kaii if this is not god bros abeg tell me who, so Lexus don Dey make car say if e jam tree e go split into two abi bros go and examine ur head

You don't need to expose your illiteracy and I wont educate you.
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by babadeee(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Benekruku:
you no well I swear angry angry I wish you get the same accident with the same Car and experience driver warey let's see if you will survive
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
babadeee:
you no well I swear angry angry I wish you get the same accident with the same Car and experience driver warey let's see if you will survive

Hello! People have had accidents and survived. It's all about speed, impact angle, road, tyres and several other factors. Stop giving Kudos to something that never was a criteria for his survival.

Accidents happen everyday and people die, will you say God killed them too?

1 Like

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by EmirAbj: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Is like the boy na yahoo yahoo boy
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Benekruku(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wisdomval67:

I guess you need likes, driver and car maufacturer do you know what killed Paul Walker and say you no say the car him use better pass that car by 60%?

Read my response to the guy above.
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Bobbyrobby1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Benekruku:

You don't need to expose your illiteracy and I wont educate you.
bros just shut it, u have nothing to say or offer, I know u r senseless already, u don’t have to prove it to me professor manufacturer
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Sadiyaene(f): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Had it been the man died now u would have been hearing ''God why!! cry black man mentality grin grin thank God for his life tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] / Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.